Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lived a sheltered life...never listened to that sort of music before

Your victorian
You shuttup, isn't it past 8pm when you normally disappear for your cocoa and Coronation Street you've recorded? I'll give you Victorian in a minute 🤣🤣🤣 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi folkies! Just update on swans nest smashed I posted about! Well,it seems that the eggs had hatched (not sure when) but the little babes are ok,mummy and daddy swan are fine,Just seen a lovely pic of Star daddy swan with his five babies.❤❤Over the moon I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi folkies! Just update on swans nest smashed I posted about! Well,it seems that the eggs had hatched (not sure when) but the little babes are ok,mummy and daddy swan are fine,Just seen a lovely pic of Star daddy swan with his five babies.❤❤Over the moon I am.
Great news Dolly xxx

You shuttup, isn't it past 8pm when you normally disappear for your cocoa and Coronation Street you've recorded? I'll give you Victorian in a minute 🤣🤣🤣 xxx
Just warming up my bed warmer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww lovely Dolly, so glad they are together with their little babies ❤

• Heart
Ah, that's fantastic Dolly ❤😘 am so glad they're all ok xx

Great news Dolly xxx

Just warming up my bed warmer
Now there's a conundrum in itself! You're warming up your bed warmer? I shan't ask any further on that matter then Mr Stormtrooper 🤣🤣❤❤😘 xxx

• Haha
Ah that’s so good to hear Dolly 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Dolly that's great news. I'm over the moon too. Ive just been on the thread "getting over your ex" there's some people there in a lot of pain and I've tried to help someone there. I had a facial after swimming yesterday and I've been invited to their Jubilee party as well as the one down the local stables. I'm going now because I'm off to Dorset for the weekend with my friend. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Dolly that's great news. I'm over the moon too. Ive just been on the thread "getting over your ex" there's some people there in a lot of pain and I've tried to help someone there. I had a facial after swimming yesterday and I've been invited to their Jubilee party as well as the one down the local stables. I'm going now because I'm off to Dorset for the weekend with my friend. Love MrsC xxxx
Awwwww thanks Mrs C,Aww that’s lovely a jublee at the stables.❤ Have a fab time in beautiful Dorset❤❤❤

So it looks like SB and shitface may be in Spain.Bastards..a,though you never know with those pair of liars.

• Heart
Awwwww thanks Mrs C,Aww that’s lovely a jublee at the stables.❤ Have a fab time in beautiful Dorset❤❤❤

So it looks like SB and shitface may be in Spain.Bastards..a,though you never know with those pair of liars.
I don't believe anything they say Dolly. They are a pair of shitheads. Gotta go now. My friend will be here soon. Thank you. Please make sure you eat regularly. You are on my mind. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.