Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear,sorry I’m going to have a rant,I’m so bleeping pissed off,I’ve had weeks of upstairs flat being gutted and work going on,drilling bleeping noise all bleeping day!i wasn’t informed work would be done,of course not !they obviously don’t care about a resident that lives downstairs,I don’t blame it on the guys working obviously.Surely they could find outbthevresidentbthat lives downstairs,it’s been day in day out..bleeping fridge freezer left in my and I mean MY front garden,that still hasn’t been taken away! I’m going bat crazy.I’m worried what fucker will move in.😢
Evening all😊

Aww, I feel for you dolly❤ Honestly, some people just don't think of others and it really pisses me off. Even if they had introduced themselves or sent a friendly letter beforehand to let you know who was moving in and if work was being done how long it would take. Maybe pop a note through their door for the builders to pass on. Friendly, say who you are and you would like to know who's moving in etc. Oh and move the bleeping fridge freezer😉 Thankyou! See if it works. Big hugs though, I know its bloody awful being in all day when a neighbour is having noisy work done and I'm detached! I got tit windows on a modern development...squished in like sardines🤣
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening all😊

Aww, I feel for you dolly❤ Honestly, some people just don't think of others and it really pisses me off. Even if they had introduced themselves or sent a friendly letter beforehand to let you know who was moving in and if work was being done how long it would take. Maybe pop a note through their door for the builders to pass on. Friendly, say who you are and you would like to know who's moving in etc. Oh and move the bleeping fridge freezer😉 Thankyou! See if it works. Big hugs though, I know its bloody awful being in all day when a neighbour is having noisy work done and I'm detached! I got tit windows on a modern development...squished in like sardines🤣
Xx
Ems,to be honest the guys and the really nice lady (she’s the tiler) have been really nice have said sorry about noise,but it would have been nice to be warned etc,I spoke to tiler lady,she showed me upstairs looks nice,I said again about fridge freezer,she said should would defo sort it have s word with her boss and get it taken away..So can but hope.It’s just that it seem ages that every day front door open loads of things happening,drilling,hammering going on sll day,today it was carpets being laid soo banging again..

• Heart
Ems,to be honest the guys and the really nice lady (she’s the tiler) have been really nice have said sorry about noise,but it would have been nice to be warned etc,I spoke to tiler lady,she showed me upstairs looks nice,I said again about fridge freezer,she said should would defo sort it have s word with her boss and get it taken away..So can but hope.It’s just that it seem ages that every day front door open loads of things happening,drilling,hammering going on sll day,today it was carpets being laid soo banging again..
Bless you Dolly ❤😘 xx it's an unfortunate situation that you're home all day and can't escape the noise of the renovations 😥 it's s tricky balancing act, get it done quick to rent out again if you need the rent coming in for income and have to make a racket daily all day to get done, or pick and choose when to do it bit by bit not to be a nuisance all day but it takes far longer 🤷 As long as they're doing it all during working hours, which is 7.30 am to 6pm I think, there's not much you can do, bless you. But if they're at it late into the night then you have the right to complain. Hope it's all done soon lovely ❤😘 xx

Evening everyone 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. I'm currently resisting driving to Mansfield with a van full of rotten tomatoes for the Skank 🤣🤣🤭 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bless you Dolly ❤😘 xx it's an unfortunate situation that you're home all day and can't escape the noise of the renovations 😥 it's s tricky balancing act, get it done quick to rent out again if you need the rent coming in for income and have to make a racket daily all day to get done, or pick and choose when to do it bit by bit not to be a nuisance all day but it takes far longer 🤷 As long as they're doing it all during working hours, which is 7.30 am to 6m I think, there's not much you can do, bless you. But if they're at it late into the night then you have the right to complain. Hope it's all done soon lovely ❤😘 xx

Evening everyone 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. I'm currently resisting driving to Mansfield with a van full of rotten tomatoes for the Skank 🤣🤣🤭 xx
Thanks Facey! No they don’t work late,at least they clear their tit up etc,I spoke to lovely lady Vicky built like a hod carrier but spoke yesterday to her as I wondered who the duck shecwas,I kept thinking perhaps a GF of one of workers but as she said yesterday she had done all the tiling and what a job she has done brilliant! She is also cat lover 😻 has four,lives in Bow so real Londoner..Shecsaud yesterday ‘sorry for the noise you have put up with’ I said I was just pissed off with the FF in me front garden,she said I will speak to me boss and get it taken away.So hope it happens.They seem to arrive just before 8am and go about 3pm or just bit later,

It’s very clammy out now,been hot all day but now feels abit stormy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks Facey! No they don’t work late,at least they clear their tit up etc,I spoke to lovely lady Vicky built like a hod carrier but spoke yesterday to her as I wondered who the duck shecwas,I kept thinking perhaps a GF of one of workers but as she said yesterday she had done all the tiling and what a job she has done brilliant! She is also cat lover 😻 has four,lives in Bow so real Londoner..Shecsaud yesterday ‘sorry for the noise you have put up with’ I said I was just pissed off with the FF in me front garden,she said I will speak to me boss and get it taken away.So hope it happens.They seem to arrive just before 8am and go about 3pm or just bit later,
Ah, she sounds fab, at least she's being mindful of you and apologising for the noise, and if she can get the redundant fridge shifted then it's all good, especially if they are done by 3pm! That's nowt is it 😘 me & ex have 5 rentals, I used to finish normal work then get my overalls on & go papering & tiling to about 10pm some nights on renos, it was hell on earth 🤣 but I'd always do it quietly as ours are all mid terraced 😘 xx

• Heart
Well if they are laying carpet now I'd say they're finishing up....could be painting but that should be quiet. Whack up the telly or buy an alexa like me...she's my Bessie🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Until she says "I don't know that one", then she's a twit🤣 xx

• Haha
Well if they are laying carpet now I'd say they're finishing up....could be painting but that should be quiet. Whack up the telly or buy an alexa like me...she's my Bessie🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Until she says "I don't know that one", then she's a twit🤣 xx
🤣 painting done last week,so yes nearly finished.I have Alexa I did ask her to fart and she did.🤣I nearly wet meself,I just asked her to fart,she said I will do a wet one.🤣🤣🤣🤣 then she said say louder and a huge one.

• Haha
🤣 painting done last week,so yes nearly finished.I have Alexa I did ask her to fart and she did.🤣I nearly wet meself,I just asked her to fart,she said I will do a wet one.🤣🤣🤣🤣 then she said say louder and a huge one.

Ask her to do a Guinea pig noise or sing goodnight...I know, I need to grow up but I was with kids at the time honest😁 funny as fook🤣

My love to steff...as always xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Evening all (Dixon of Dock Green 👮‍♀️)….spent some time yesterday potting on 🍅 carefully….then went to my walking netball today…..again being very careful coz of my moronic back….BIG mistake because it’s now going 😖 on 😖 and 😖 off 😖 again! Hit the hot tub for some warm bubble relief …. so a photo of me from yesterday and today 😱🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Right, now off to watch some Telly, have my Pizza, water my pansies.
All the bird seed I put in the feeder was gone this morning and the
other feeder is still more or less full. duck knows what is going on.

CR V RV case will continue Thursday, that's good, I have the day off
so I'm not missing anything tomorrow. I have an early start so I have
to be in bed early and set my alarm...
I'm filling the feeders on the veranda every day now, the ones on the back of the house are not as popular so thats every couple of days as and when. Sometimes (when I'm not bloody decorating or cooking & cleaning) I like to watch the birds on the veranda from the sofa and its lovely to see such a variety coming in for a feed. Recently we've had a lot of Chaffinches ( acouple of them have little crests on their heads), Sparrows, Greenfinches, Blue Tits and Great Tits plus a Bullfinch or two, then there are the Blackbirds who pick up the fallen odds 'n ends from the terrace.
A quiet day today though but still a few jobs to be dealt with so I'd best make a start on it;
Have a good day all xxx TTFN

• Heart
Hi Krustpuffs,I see a Fb post on local group of mine,apparently a ladies washing line fell down in the night,all her clothes disappeared,knickers,socks bra included,erm all nicked by foxes..they do love clothes 🤣 shouldn’t laugh but we all know what foxes are like round here.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Krustpuffs,I see a Fb post on local group of mine,apparently a ladies washing line fell down in the night,all her clothes disappeared,knickers,socks bra included,erm all nicked by foxes..they do love clothes 🤣 shouldn’t laugh but we all know what foxes are like round here.🤣
Morning dolly😘

Just wondering if this lady is sure it was the foxes that nicked her knickers and bras? You see I once had my knickers stolen (when they 'were' actually my smalls, worth nicking and not like big rags to polish ya windows) by a local pervert🤣 Well at least they were clean and it wasn't a gusset sniffer🤢🤣

• Haha
Get the workmen to push the thing out on the path and some bugger will nick it for sure!

I'm lucky because we are completely detached, the nearest neighbour's garden is a couple of hundred yards away and theres barely any traffic to speak of all day long, however I still remember the bloody nightmare where we lived in UK with the asswipe we had as a neighbour, a Little Napoleon who who thought he was A Builder amongst other things. (I know exactly what he was though LOL)

Foxes do pinch stuff though. Here they picked up the goat's lunch bowl which I later found after I'd bought another one of course - it was at the far end of the field where foxy had tried to get it through the fencing then gave up. Back in uk years ago the garden a few doors away was a total dump with rats everywhere so OH put a gin trap down (They are illegal now). First night he looked out of our bedroom window to see there was a rat in it, he rushed downstairs, opened the back door just in time to see Old Scruffy (our local fox) grab the rat and gin trap then leg-it up the path and away home with it! Thats was that then :) As it was the house was sold then the new people sorted out the dreadful mess so the rat problem was sorted. Presently I am on full alert in case that bloody snake reappears in the garage though which, after reading an article about snakes Over There I now know that snakey-boy is a Rat Snake, an aescaepulus something or another. EEEEEKKKKK

• Wow
Aww, that's great dolly...about bloody time! Sound like they're finishing up the Jobs upstairs too😊 xx
Yes Ems,still here one guy is,when I see the two blokes in the truck,he straight away said to me I’m just going to talk to my boss to get the FF taken away..

Bloke up there putting new doors in I think,lots of drilling etc.

Morning dolly😘

Just wondering if this lady is sure it was the foxes that nicked her knickers and bras? You see I once had my knickers stolen (when they 'were' actually my smalls, worth nicking and not like big rags to polish ya windows) by a local pervert🤣 Well at least they were clean and it wasn't a gusset sniffer🤢🤣
🤣Yes,they do it a lot round here,her garden isn’t open as such,people have found articles of clothes in their garden also foxes making off with them and shoes🤣

• Haha
Well,like we all thought on skanky Fred,Sinkofanatic arseholecunt features has fractured a rib.🤣🤣🤣what did we say re MMA..little boy blue..🤣

@265 what did we say?

• Haha
  • Wow
That’s it! I’ve had enough of the Skank. Have had to come here for a cuddle. She’s timed me so much that I have just been online and over spent on Ostrich feathers. 🦅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.