Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all on a bright sunny day although still with a chill breeze blowing across the fields up the valley. It looks set for a decent day, however I'm not about to start getting the summer togs out of storage yet because I adhere to that old adage
"N'ere cast a cloot 'til May is oot!"
It could snow tomorrow for all I know :)

I'll add some pix later of my lovely mown field, the pigs etc :) Gotta send them from phone to email, email to computer ,computer to here and yes I could do it directly I suppose but I am too cack-handed to cope with that plus I want them on the computer storage anyway; :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all on a bright sunny day although still with a chill breeze blowing across the fields up the valley. It looks set for a decent day, however I'm not about to start getting the summer togs out of storage yet because I adhere to that old adage
"N'ere cast a cloot 'til May is oot!"
It could snow tomorrow for all I know :)

I'll add some pix later of my lovely mown field, the pigs etc :) Gotta send them from phone to email, email to computer ,computer to here and yes I could do it directly I suppose but I am too cack-handed to cope with that plus I want them on the computer storage anyway; :)
Looks like here will piss down soon.Miserable outside.Be lovely Rita for pics of piggies,goat,geese,donkey.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone😊

Thank you and bless you @Dollylovesshoes . Yep, I enjoy it too, so might even join in a bit more.πŸ˜‰
Welcome to the thread bensler😘 You must join in, we have a good laugh over here and look out for each other too❀

I'm MrsEms, know for my cooking skills, big baps and falling overπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also Ems your three furbabes ❀

We can also post pics of our furbabies. Lovely seeing them.
Oh yes and them buggers as well...ahh they're very good really just the new one really likes socks and quite a few have gone missing🀣

We love seeing everyone's lovely furry friendsπŸ₯°β€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes and them buggers as well...ahh they're very good really just the new one really likes socks and quite a few have gone missing🀣

We love seeing everyone's lovely furry friendsπŸ₯°β€
Ahhh must have a hiding place Ems.Behind cushions?🀣

• Haha
Morning all, bit dull and murky and it's spitting with rain as I found out
when I brought the bins in. I think the weather will be better later in the
day which is when I will go out for a ride. Today I'm heading for another
garden centre, it's a place my parents used to go and it's a good 40
minutes ride away.

• Heart
Thank you for your lovely warm welcome. After the fun and games last week, I'm absolutely nothing to do with KP, don't know her and wouldn't want to. Love all the pictures of your beautiful furry friends. When I get myself sorted out, I'm going to adopt an older cat as at my age, I would worry about a young feline outlasting me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you for your lovely warm welcome. After the fun and games last week, I'm absolutely nothing to do with KP, don't know her and wouldn't want to. Love all the pictures of your beautiful furry friends. When I get myself sorted out, I'm going to adopt an older cat as at my age, I would worry about a young feline outlasting me.
Ben I’m an oldie 75 actually well,nearly.☺Old croney I am.God I detest that Skanky have you read her Wiki?it’s top of the page on the skanky thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, bit dull and murky and it's spitting with rain as I found out
when I brought the bins in. I think the weather will be better later in the
day which is when I will go out for a ride. Today I'm heading for another
garden centre, it's a place my parents used to go and it's a good 40
minutes ride away.
Have a nice time my lovely😘 I love visiting garden centres, I've got one a 10 minute walk from me that's nice. Not as big as it used to be, I think alot of the supermarket selling cheaper plants have taken away alot of their trade over the yearsπŸ™ Though you can't beat the expertise of the workers knowledge in the garden centre and they really look after the plants😊

I'm doing a roast chicken dinner today I thinkπŸ€” as we had a bbq on Sunday. Got to get the meat and veg in at least once a weekπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

• Heart
I haven’t got a garden centre near meπŸ™On,y B&Q they don’t look after the poor buggers either,my friend used to go in and water them,she used to buy the ones that needed loving and neglected,they always turned out fabulous.

• Heart
Have a nice time my lovely😘 I love visiting garden centres, I've got one a 10 minute walk from me that's nice. Not as big as it used to be, I think alot of the supermarket selling cheaper plants have taken away alot of their trade over the yearsπŸ™ Though you can't beat the expertise of the workers knowledge in the garden centre and they really look after the plants😊

I'm doing a roast chicken dinner today I thinkπŸ€” as we had a bbq on Sunday. Got to get the meat and veg in at least once a weekπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
There are a few garden centres in my area and it's nice to just have a walk around, they are not cheap but at least you
can see what you are buying. The place I'm going to today is a large one so I'm going have fun.

Roast chicken on a weekday? enjoy.

Got to get the meat and veg in at least once a weekπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
I don't want to know about your sex life thank YOU very much. 🀭 🀭

• Haha
Ben I’m an oldie 75 actually well,nearly.☺Old croney I am.God I detest that Skanky have you read her Wiki?it’s top of the page on the skanky thread.
I'm mid 60's. Yes, not just her Wiki, but every thread from the very beginning. Took some reading, but well worth it. She really is a complete horror show.

• Heart
I haven’t got a garden centre near meπŸ™On,y B&Q they don’t look after the poor buggers either,my friend used to go in and water them,she used to buy the ones that needed loving and neglected,they always turned out fabulous.
Aww, my mum used to do the same and buy all the neglected ones. I used to make fun of her for buying the 'dead' plantsπŸ˜‚ they always came good though. My mum loved gardening, I miss going out with her getting plants and doing the gardening together❀

• Heart
Aww, my mum used to do the same and buy all the neglected ones. I used to make fun of her for buying the 'dead' plantsπŸ˜‚ they always came good though. My mum loved gardening, I miss going out with her getting plants and doing the gardening together❀
Thats me too! I feel sorry for the poor bedraggled things then fetch 'em home. Husband said I'm weird buying the half-dead plants when I could just pay a bit more for healthy stuff but that is not the point is it? :)
Ok some pix for you My lovely mown field for which I did dress like skanky because its de rigeur dontcha know ;)
Its mosly the pigs (my girls) but theres an assortment
Here we go then

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thats me too! I feel sorry for the poor bedraggled things then fetch 'em home. Husband said I'm weird buying the half-dead plants when I could just pay a bit more for healthy stuff but that is not the point is it? :)
Ok some pix for you My lovely mown field for which I did dress like skanky because its de rigeur dontcha know ;)
Its mosly the pigs (my girls) but theres an assortment
Here we go then
Ahh Rita, your animals, girlie piggys, fields...its all so beautiful 😍

• Heart
Afternoon all!
Hope everyone is having a good day ❀
Welcome @Bensler ❀
@Dollylovesshoes I worked at b&q when I was doing my degree and pregnant and the garden staff would leave a lot of the plants to wilt etc so they'd get them heavily discounted and would load up the flat bed trolleys with them when they'd been discounted and use the staff discount of 20% on top so the plants were so cheap!

@Rita Chevrolet omg! I am in love with your pigs, donkey and goat 😍 what are their names?
I love visiting farms. My kids are a bit too old to enjoy them now but they get dragged along to keep their mum happy lol

Having a rubbish day pain wise today. I’m unable to move without something hurting, so I'm going to snuggle and Netflix with Little Willy today. Got to keep on top of the pain meds which I haven't really been doing (naughty Ethel- I'm in trouble with Mr Ethel for this 😬) have a fabulous day you beautiful lot ❀ 🐾❀🐾

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.