Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds busy for you,bet you can’t wait to go biking,don’t blame you.Be nice for you to go back to work as well.

Is it roast pork for your dinner today?Lubberly.
Pork is cooking nicely, I hope for crackling....🐖

Reactions: 8
Ems has got huge totties,heavy to lift I bet.🤣🤣
I've got g cups and I thought I'd wear one of my bikini tops, the neck part dug in badly, even when I put the tie knot to the side, just managed to find one that's strapless. Managed to kill a few last summer, the strings begin to stretch badly and even snap :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a beautiful day it is! We’ve just had a couple of rounds of jets in the hot tub and now sitting outside for a while after doing some gardening this morning. The wall crashing carer was supposed to be next door at 1830 again yesterday so I was sitting in the front room from 1800 ready to pounce. They never showed! A different one turned up at 1915 so I’m wondering if she blew out of the shift…in which case she definitely knows what she did 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just popping in for a mo.

mum still in hospital but stronger. Hope she is back home soon but has developed an abscess.

People have been so kind and my hub has been so helpful, bless him.

special mention to MrsEms who is always so upbeat never mind her health problems and so caring of others. Also to dear Dolly who is truly a special friend.

lots of love
Harri xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mum still in hospital but stronger. Hope she is back home soon but has developed an abscess.

special mention to MrsEms who is always so upbeat never mind her health problems and so caring of others. Also to dear Dolly who is truly a special friend.

lots of love
Harri xx
Awwww you sweetie..so nice to see you here me dear.❤

I’m just watching Morse,oh I love that series yes he is a bastard..but he knows his stuff,brilliant actor is John Thaw..This one looks good Harri.☺

• Heart
[QUOTE="MrsCranky, post: 9678011, member: 295054"

@Lionessarising. Are you planning on a moth night soon? Because I am in August. Love MrsC

Hi @MrsCranky. No theres no moth hunts happening in my neck of the woods at the mo. I've been on a few forage walks though learning about wild edibles. Apart from that I've got a preponderance of frogs down on the allotment. I don't know what the collective term for frogs is. So I'm creating them a little nature reserve with a super duper state of the art pond to enjoy. I'm working on a book entitled Allofmsnts as Nature Reserves which I hope the National Allifment Sic will help me get published

Maybe later in the year there'll be a moth night. They usually combine it with a bit night
ETA I mean a bat night

• Heart
Reactions: 3

lots of love
Harri xx
Aww, my lovely harri🥰 I've missed you so much my darling😘 I feel privileged to get a special mention from such a special person❤

It's good to hear that your mum is getting a little stronger so fingers crossed she'll be able to come home to you soon.
Good to have a helpful husband too...mine is like that when he remembers I cook his tea and iron his pants😉😂

Sending strength and love to you all. Take care of yourself😘❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just give up!!! Some things are just so ungrateful!!! All the birds we get in our garden….I feed them….I give them 4 bird baths and 2 plant saucers of water to drink and bathe in and what thanks do I get????…..some little bugger 💩 on my washing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn just missed the wall basher! Spotted their car outside and yelled to hubby who was up in the loft…by the time I’d put on cropped leggings….didn’t want to run outside in my short shorts…they’d gone 🤦‍♀️…..I WILL catch them soon 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Damn just missed the wall basher! Spotted their car outside and yelled to hubby who was up in the loft…by the time I’d put on cropped leggings….didn’t want to run outside in my short shorts…they’d gone 🤦‍♀️…..I WILL catch them soon 🤪
Oh tit that’s a bugger..Hope you catch the bastard.

I just give up!!! Some things are just so ungrateful!!! All the birds we get in our garden….I feed them….I give them 4 bird baths and 2 plant saucers of water to drink and bathe in and what thanks do I get????…..some little bugger 💩 on my washing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That'll be the pigeons, they're too dumb to realise not to tit on their own doorstep 🤣 mine sit on the fence, actually watch the dog stalking them, then when he runs at them & barks they flap off all scared & affronted. Too thick to realise well don't sit there so long when he's out there then you stoopid birds 🤣🤣

How frustrating about your wall basher, you will get them eventually. What are you going to say, do you know yet? ❤ Xx

lots of love
Harri xx
Hope your Mum continues to improve Harri and you can get her home soon, love & best wishes ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Oh tit that’s a bugger..Hope you catch the bastard.
It’s definitely a carer that goes to next door….I will get them eventually 😉🤣

That'll be the pigeons, they're too dumb to realise not to tit on their own doorstep 🤣 mine sit on the fence, actually watch the dog stalking them, then when he runs at them & barks they flap off all scared & affronted. Too thick to realise well don't sit there so long when he's out there then you stoopid birds 🤣🤣

How frustrating about your wall basher, you will get them eventually. What are you going to say, do you know yet? ❤ Xx

Hope your Mum continues to improve Harri and you can get her home soon, love & best wishes ❤😘 xx
I’m going to tell them I saw them, the son of next door has Ring footage of them leaving at the same time, I’ve reported to police coz it’s criminal damage and they didn’t stop and report….I’ll ask them to sort out the removal and replacement of the column….if they try and wriggle out of it I have a baseball bat, air rifle and air pistol 🤣🤣🤣🤣xx

• Heart
It’s definitely a carer that goes to next door….I will get them eventually 😉🤣

I’m going to tell them I saw them, the son of next door has Ring footage of them leaving at the same time, I’ve reported to police coz it’s criminal damage and they didn’t stop and report….I’ll ask them to sort out the removal and replacement of the column….if they try and wriggle out of it I have a baseball bat, air rifle and air pistol 🤣🤣🤣🤣xx
Ah, good for you! Even if it was an accident they had no right driving off from the scene at all. Good you've got footage too, hope you get it sorted, see if you can get a sneaky look at their car while it's parked up for any scratches/dents too 😏😘 xx

• Heart
Ah, good for you! Even if it was an accident they had no right driving off from the scene at all. Good you've got footage too, hope you get it sorted, see if you can get a sneaky look at their car while it's parked up for any scratches/dents too 😏😘 xx
Oh I will do….and then I’ll just lean against their driver door and wait for them to appear 😈😈😘x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.