Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wazzupp3d

Daisy has managed to buy her own magic band because she hasn’t bought a single coffee since she has been born

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Today I took Sian's budgeting advice and saved myself 150 grand on a Ferrari I couldn't afford. I now consider myself £150k richer.......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

cheeseybites

I quit following the stories after her 'DVC is the best' post really pissed me off. I'm sure it is sian, and fair play to those who can afford it but I'm struggling to pay off my trip to DLP for next month (cos I'm clearly a peasant) so not reaaaaally in the mood for your 'oh aren't we wonderful we got to book extortionate flights and get to stay at these wonderful bungalows' brags
Have you tried not buying takeaway coffees? That’s how Sian says she affords it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1D72B15D-F0B7-4825-A34B-65A9F2CE6C0F.png

this comment… is she for real? We homeschool whilst we travel. Funniest thing she’s written… she’s in dreamworld not disneyworld

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cheeseybites

Generally on Instagram “If you’ve not got anything nice to say don’t say anything at all” just means “shut the f**k up if you don’t agree with me uncritically”. If you put your life on the internet you will get criticism on the internet.

Sian, if you are reading here, you really need to stop saying that you “sacrifice” so much to afford your holidays: it’s incredibly offensive and patronising to people who genuinely struggle. There are people in the U.K. who are currently choosing between eating or putting the heating on. Yet here you are on the internet whinging that you can only afford your monthly holidays with a $200 per day(!) food budget by cutting down on eating out and takeaway coffees when you are at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Babyshark

Chatty Member
This shows they were pushing themselves to the limit. What would have happened if one of them couldn’t work or they had to take time off for either of the girls. The big move was done on impulse for the gram pics. At least they’ve had a moment of sensible thinking.

Does this mean they’ve saved £500,000. What could they now do with the savings? Concierge on the Disney Wish 😆?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Asking people to be kind is her way of asking people to let her continue to be a shitty human being.
Has anyone noticed how it is always THE worst people that peddle the whole Be Kind thing? The Lodge Guys are another example of shitty humans that do it.
Sian. Here is an idea. Be kind and don't snap at your lovely girls when they dare to say something when Mum is filming. You are not a movie star and you are not on set. You are sat in a Dacia with a family and a lifestyle that you are so incredibly lucky to have.

Reactions: 16

theyalljustwindmeup

Whilst I am so pleased for the girls to see that they are going…why does Sian insist on these vomit inducing cringing singy/dancy/miming reels? Oh god they make my skin crawl watching them….I just threw up in my mouth

And we all know she’s only taking them because of the internet backlash / concern about losing “fans” (her words, not mine). I don’t believe for one minute she’s grown a conscience overnight

Reactions: 15

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I think she has finally lost the plot.
Wants to take a year off to travel? You are a married mother of two with a puppy not a student on gap year luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

emerald

VIP Member
Hi folks, today I really wanted a coffee and jam doughnut from Greggs but decided not to buy them. Now I've saved 2 whole pounds towards a Disney holiday and only lost out on a tiny but meaningful bit of joy that would have made my day more pleasant x thanks Sian

Nah only joking, it was beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Troyston30

Chatty Member
The extra expenditure for the Knapps adding the kids flights, tickets and food is absolutely peanuts.....Sian didn't buy a house last month so has saved half a million....they are fucking minted.....😆

• Haha

cheeseybites

Sian went on a cruise with Madison last September (despite never having met her before). She then posted that Madison was one of her “Disney besties for life” and a “soul sister” 🤢 Despite this Sian hasn’t liked or commented on any of Madison’s posts about her trip to Disney (not even the post about her having to isolate), there were no public plans to meet with her whilst they were both in Disney, and there’s no public plan to help Madison now she’s isolating. Sian’s not mentioned Madison at all.

This really proves how fake all of Sian’s Disney Instagram love-ins are.

• Heart