Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Her budgeting tips are not to buy something you want as soon as you want and not to buy something if you already have the same thing? Those are literally both things I teach my five year old. They aren’t budgeting tips, they are basic life skills for young children. I’m beginning to suspect that Sian isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.

Reactions: 8
She Can’t quite grasp saving and budgeting advice.

You haven’t ‘saved’ £90…you just didn’t spend it, you already have a coat, you don’t need another one pointlessly because you have a spending addiction.

Budgeting would be someone actually needing a coat, finding a cheaper alternative, or using voucher code or discounts or buying it when there’s a sale.

Next she will be giving us her budgeting advice on ‘saving’ money by not spending another £150 on tat that you never needed from the disney store.

Wonder what tightening the purse string advice is next? Maybe don’t drive miles for a stay at your mates in Cardiff?

Reactions: 4
Wonder what tightening the purse string advice is next? Maybe don’t drive miles for a stay at your mates in Cardiff?
100% she will think a weekend in Cardiff is “free” as she stayed at her friend’s house (no hotel!) and drove (no train tickets!)… not understanding that driving a 300 mile round trip costs a significant amount in petrol.

Reactions: 1
Can we take bets on what the next big spend is?

They mentioned renewing vows in Aulani resort before? Or more dvc points? Disney Tokyo? Moving?

Can we take bets on what the next big spend is?

They mentioned renewing vows in Aulani resort before? Or more dvc points? Disney Tokyo? Moving?
I think they will just continue with their extravagant monthly holidays until their “understanding” headteacher realises they are taking the p*ss. At which point they will buy a shed load more DVC points… all paid for by free coffees and not buying second winter coats of course.

Reactions: 3
Today I took Sian's budgeting advice and saved myself 150 grand on a Ferrari I couldn't afford. I now consider myself £150k richer.......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
do you think they’d move to Florida ? I can kind of see it to be honest …

Reactions: 2
100% i think they would if they didnt have the girls. If they could get a sponser maybe? Or wait till they have grown up and do the 6 months here, 6 months there thing my retired grandparents do.

Can’t see it at all. Sian doesn’t really like Disney that much. What she does like is having an interest she can substitute for a real personality. Now that she is a popular Disney instagrammer she can make “friends” just by finding other people on the internet that similarly frame their personality about liking Disney, without having to worry about real-world issues like having social skills, maintaining real friendships, or being likeable.

This is without mentioning that their entire lifestyle is dependent on living close to family. They ditch the dog with family on a regular basis. Family will be looking after the dog *and* the kids when they are ditching them to go to WDW in January. Their U.K. holidays also appear to be completely funded by family. They also grew up and went to school in the same town that they currently live in. No way are they leaving.

Reactions: 6
I think they will just continue with their extravagant monthly holidays until their “understanding” headteacher realises they are taking the p*ss. At which point they will buy a shed load more DVC points… all paid for by free coffees and not buying second winter coats of course.
Next Big spend won't be anything out of the ordinary.
It will be another holiday, probably Florida.
Love Florida but she even manages to make my favourite place dull.

I didn't buy that coat today either, so I've saved £90 too. Amazing!

I'm certain she did a story saying they'd love to move to the states. They wouldn't let the girls (or the dog) get in the way of that if it was an immediate option. Sian needs her overseas insta friends, huns.

• Haha
There is a shadow of her walking with the gimble in her stories. She must look like a right weirdo walking round with that all day long on holiday. Everyone else enjoying themselves but her waking along filming every second.
Apologies for the delay in replying. I saw she bought a gimbal ages ago, but I've never noticed an improvement in smoothness, she's not doing the videographer ninja walk properly!

She sent everyone here when she mentioned Tattle!! She did it to herself. I found this place just before she did.
I only found this place because of Yaz and Ash, then found out more people are irritated by Crappily than just me!

I mean it's no secret they live in Market Harborough. They've both posted it before. And their PO box is there. It wouldn't take a PhD to work out where abouts in Market Harborough they are either.
Bit of google earth would find their estate easily.

100% i think they would if they didnt have the girls. If they could get a sponser maybe? Or wait till they have grown up and do the 6 months here, 6 months there thing my retired grandparents do.
Neither work in a Job where they'd get a sponsor. They need to be working for a large corporation and, be the top dog for a company to pay for the fees etc.

Last edited:
I'm no expert in this sort of thing but I don't you should put an affiliate link on something you've not purchased or am I missing something here? 🤔

£135 wellies

I'm no expert in this sort of thing but I don't you should put an affiliate link on something you've not purchased or am I missing something here? 🤔

£135 wellies
You’re completely correct. Sian just aff links everything she sees online and wants to buy. I think it’s to show how well she is “budgeting” by not buying these things. Today she has “saved” £135 by not buying those wellies.

You’re completely correct. Sian just aff links everything she sees online and wants to buy. I think it’s to show how well she is “budgeting” by not buying these things. Today she has “saved” £135 by not buying those wellies.
she’s getting paid via this affiliate link scheme, that’s why she’s plugging it all constantly,

talk about Debbie desperate….

one minute she wants you to be like her and buy all the things she likes and is sharing to give her money…

And then the next she’s criticising and publicly shaming/bullying followers for posting comments about her hair…

There are a couple influencers like hellomissjordan who do post pics of stuff she likes with affiliate links.
She has a very defined style. She knows that what she showcases isnt really affordable to a lot of her viewers and acknowlegdes this. So she will say "this is what i like on asos" as sort of like a dupes kind of thing.
Then proceed with the affiliate links.

Its not too different but way more palletable than what this absolute melt is doing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.