Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be a really difficult day for Sian: it’s the final day of the Dopey challenge so she will have to focus her post(s) and stories on Callum, rather than herself. She is going to hate that. Maybe she can angle it so it’s all about how much support she has provided?
I knew she wouldn’t manage to focus on Callum and his achievements:

Stories about Callum’s marathon - 10

Stories about the breakfast they had afterwards - 16 (so far)

Reactions: 1
I knew she wouldn’t manage to focus on Callum and his achievements:

Stories about Callum’s marathon - 10

Stories about the breakfast they had afterwards - 16 (so far)
I was a bit upset for him this morning too that she put a heartfelt story for him, then immediately after put virtually the same story for a total randomer - I mean best friend. 🙄 Shows it’s all just for the gram.

Reactions: 6
I was a bit upset for him this morning too that she put a heartfelt story for him, then immediately after put virtually the same story for a total randomer - I mean best friend. 🙄 Shows it’s all just for the gram.
I thought exactly that. Gushing how proud she is of trippintodisney but not put any likes or comments on her insta page

Poor Callum doesn’t get that much gushing over 😂 off he popped with his baby food and Sian gives him a whoop, a quick story of well done and then back to Sian.

He’s gross, especially when he’s commenting & running 🤢. He’s done well, I’ll give him that, I couldn’t do what he has but he’s still cringe.

Also at breakfast, Gullum was filming and Sian was on her phone filming, are they experiencing anything with their eyes and not through a screen? Their whole children's childhood is being lived through screens and they’ll regret that.

Reactions: 2
I thought exactly that. Gushing how proud she is of trippintodisney but not put any likes or comments on her insta page

Poor Callum doesn’t get that much gushing over 😂 off he popped with his baby food and Sian gives him a whoop, a quick story of well done and then back to Sian.

He’s gross, especially when he’s commenting & running 🤢. He’s done well, I’ll give him that, I couldn’t do what he has but he’s still cringe.

Also at breakfast, Gullum was filming and Sian was on her phone filming, are they experiencing anything with their eyes and not through a screen? Their whole children's childhood is being lived through screens and they’ll regret that.
I mean it’s a wonderful achievement and there’s nothing wrong with wishing anyone luck with it, it was just that it seemed to cheapen her story for her own husband. She may as well have just put, good luck to all the runners today and not mentioned anyone by name 😂

I’m really getting a spidey sense that madsdoesdisney and Sian have fallen out. There is no way they would both be in the same place and not mention each other. Even if you believed that maybe that’s possible, surely Mads would have something to say about her “best mate’s” husband doing the dopey challenge which is an amazing achievement. Mads is literally sat doing sweet eff all so the only way she’d have forgotten to do that would be if it’s intentional no? Maybe I’m reading it all wrong. I’m just getting a weird vibe.

Reactions: 7
I mean it’s a wonderful achievement and there’s nothing wrong with wishing anyone luck with it, it was just that it seemed to cheapen her story for her own husband. She may as well have just put, good luck to all the runners today and not mentioned anyone by name 😂

I’m really getting a spidey sense that madsdoesdisney and Sian have fallen out. There is no way they would both be in the same place and not mention each other. Even if you believed that maybe that’s possible, surely Mads would have something to say about her “best mate’s” husband doing the dopey challenge which is an amazing achievement. Mads is literally sat doing sweet eff all so the only way she’d have forgotten to do that would be if it’s intentional no? Maybe I’m reading it all wrong. I’m just getting a weird vibe.
Princess didn't bring in the views for Mads and Mads didnt being the views for Princess. It was a buisness decision not an actual friendship.

Callum looked like he was really struggling at the end there. I did feel for him. My guess is the vlog will be full of annoyed faces from princess cause she had to parent alone for big chinks of it. He should probably rest his legs for the rest of the day but he has to go out for the gram.

Reactions: 4
This is impossible: just a few months ago Sian said they’re “Disney besties for life”, “soul sisters”, and they “just understand each other” and Sian would never say anything fake on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is impossible: just a few months ago Sian said they’re “Disney besties for life”, “soul sisters”, and they “just understand each other” and Sian would never say anything fake on Instagram.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean if there’s no falling out, then they are both pretty questionable friends. 😂 Very odd indeed to have no feelings towards your sick and isolating friend, or your friend’s husband’s biggest life achievement. Strange, strange, strange!

Sian still has given no explanation for why she didn’t run in the end.

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean if there’s no falling out, then they are both pretty questionable friends. 😂 Very odd indeed to have no feelings towards your sick and isolating friend, or your friend’s husband’s biggest life achievement. Strange, strange, strange!

Sian still has given no explanation for why she didn’t run in the end.
No one to look after the girls. She said in the live before they left the UK. Mads is talking about not testing on day 5 so she can leave. If she has a positive test, she will have to continue to isolate. As if by not testing, your covid goes away and you magically cant give it to anyone.... her and Princess are probably too similar to get along.

Reactions: 4
Hi folks, today I really wanted a coffee and jam doughnut from Greggs but decided not to buy them. Now I've saved 2 whole pounds towards a Disney holiday and only lost out on a tiny but meaningful bit of joy that would have made my day more pleasant x thanks Sian

Nah only joking, it was beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi folks, today I really wanted a coffee and jam doughnut from Greggs but decided not to buy them. Now I've saved 2 whole pounds towards a Disney holiday and only lost out on a tiny but meaningful bit of joy that would have made my day more pleasant x thanks Sian
You only need to do this for 100 days and you’ve saved enough for one day’s worth of the Knapp’s food and drink budget at WDW.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this outfit? Is this the way the cool kids wear dungaree shorts now? Or, does this outfit not fit?
Maybe it’s Lyla’s but obvs she thinks it looks better on her.

Another day and another of shot of Matts crotch. It’s repulsive 🤢

She's obviously been back reading here, she's just put up a post for him. Hi Sian 👋😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.