Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what statement to make to say your husband says you change when you're going to Disney, you are so much happier. So she's not happy with her husband or her kids at home then doing the family thing? She doesnt know how good she's got it, good job husband with a good job, seemingly plenty of disposable income, two gorgeous kids generous parents and in laws, but no she's not happy unless she's going to Disney...she's unbelievable, like a spoilt child. I feel sorry her kids, also for rundisneydadrun ( yeah run now fast as you can and take the kids with you) imagine his friends family and colleagues seeing that post. As for the commenter she either doesn't know or its thinly veiled sarcasm.

Reactions: 6
Wow what statement to make to say your husband says you change when you're going to Disney, you are so much happier. So she's not happy with her husband or her kids at home then doing the family thing? She doesnt know how good she's got it, good job husband with a good job, seemingly plenty of disposable income, two gorgeous kids generous parents and in laws, but no she's not happy unless she's going to Disney...she's unbelievable, like a spoilt child. I feel sorry her kids, also for rundisneydadrun ( yeah run now fast as you can and take the kids with you) imagine his friends family and colleagues seeing that post. As for the commenter she either doesn't know or its thinly veiled sarcasm.
Surely everyone starts buzzing when they are about to go on holiday. I’m not sure the fact it’s Disney has anything to do with it. She’s just generalising. I bet if she was going somewhere like New York, she’d be buzzing just as much. It’s called being excited for a holiday Sian…

Reactions: 5
This is why we have just pushed our trip to the summer.
We've just cancelled our January 22nd trip - mainly because we can't get stuck over there if we were to catch it (as unlikley as that might be) due to our jobs - but also because it's a lot of money for a much reduced offering at the moment (in our opinion, each to their own) so we're going to wait till a later time - it also appears to be packed (relatively speaking for this time of year)!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely gobsmacked! The girls are going! Wonder why she’s changed her mind?

Reactions: 4
Thank god she finally saw sense and put somebody else’s best interests before her own. Regardless of covid, leaving the kids behind would have been one of the most selfish bits of parenting I’ve ever seen.

Although I guess we are going to finally see how understanding that headteacher really is…

Reactions: 4
Initial reaction to reel: oh god what is she doing now
Girls reveal: thank god for that

saying that, should never have been considered not taking the girls if determined to be going during covid times.

Reactions: 5
Whilst I am so pleased for the girls to see that they are going…why does Sian insist on these vomit inducing cringing singy/dancy/miming reels? Oh god they make my skin crawl watching them….I just threw up in my mouth

And we all know she’s only taking them because of the internet backlash / concern about losing “fans” (her words, not mine). I don’t believe for one minute she’s grown a conscience overnight

Reactions: 15
Taking the girls out of school again as a teacher it makes me angry especially at the start of a new term and in Covid times teachers have worked so hard with their education aren’t there due to go to Disney in February as well.

Reactions: 9
Can I also be first to congratulate Sian on failing her new year’s resolution.

“This will be the year that I stop caring about what others think about me”, closely followed by changing her holiday to include her girls because everybody thought going without them was mean, selfish, and risky. She cares so deeply about what internet strangers think about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a load of tripe shes only come out saying she was taking the girls as she's obviously had a backlash I'll bet she had a load of people commenting about them not taking the kids and now she had to quickly book flights and put on a "surprise". Those girls don't read her Instagram so all that can't wait to be child free etc was the truth shes had to arrange to take them because shes realised what crappy people they've looked like.

Reactions: 7
Omg!!! I cannot believe shes changed her mind. It still doesn't remove the fact that she was originally going without them and even said she was pleased about it. That will be saved here on Tattle for her kids to read all about one day. And the reveal is so pathetic.

Reactions: 1
Judging by the amount of comments telling her it’s the right decision to take them, and being the most engagement she’s had on a post for a while, it seems some of her “fans” must’ve thought she was a bit of a tight tw@T for leaving them in the first place. They just didn’t say it aloud. Show how fake it all is eh!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.