Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She was under the impression that she could still go to the parks but out of the goodness of her heart, she was going to stay at Old Key West (how lovely) but looks like disney told her to fook off or take these cabins. They may of been able to pay with points. Either way, will she not be able to come home for a while.

Just goes to show, covid is all over Disney. Glad I didnt take my boys. I was very tempted to go quietly for the smallests birthday.
Madison is actually American (although she’s lived in Scotland for past few years while studying at university); She went home to USA for Christmas / New Year - her sister “Kenzi” works at WDW and she usually does rundisney which is why she’s there at the moment.

Disclaimer: I quite like Madison and at least she’s at an age where it’s tolerable to be obsessed with Disney 24/7

Without fail, one of the Crapillies are gonna catch covid I just hope it’s Sian and not one of the kids.

She was under the impression that she could still go to the parks but out of the goodness of her heart, she was going to stay at Old Key West (how lovely) but looks like disney told her to fook off or take these cabins. They may of been able to pay with points. Either way, will she not be able to come home for a while.
Disney are insisting on moving people to the cabins at your own expense - or you find your own accommodation. They’re not allowing anyone to just hide out in their room.

Covid is rife out there currently 😱

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be at all suprised if Sian wants to catch covid for the sensationalism and resultant views and channel exposure.
We all know that work plays second fiddle to her influencer aspirations.

Reactions: 4
Sian went on a cruise with Madison last September (despite never having met her before). She then posted that Madison was one of her “Disney besties for life” and a “soul sister” 🤢 Despite this Sian hasn’t liked or commented on any of Madison’s posts about her trip to Disney (not even the post about her having to isolate), there were no public plans to meet with her whilst they were both in Disney, and there’s no public plan to help Madison now she’s isolating. Sian’s not mentioned Madison at all.

This really proves how fake all of Sian’s Disney Instagram love-ins are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Disney are insisting on moving people to the cabins at your own expense - or you find your own accommodation. They’re not allowing anyone to just hide out in their room.

As long as guests actually tell Disney they have tested positive!

Reactions: 2

but if you watched the stories. They have moved to the cabins and aren’t being charged any difference in points as they were on a dvc booking for old key west.

Sian went on a cruise with Madison last September (despite never having met her before). She then posted that Madison was one of her “Disney besties for life” and a “soul sister” 🤢 Despite this Sian hasn’t liked or commented on any of Madison’s posts about her trip to Disney (not even the post about her having to isolate), there were no public plans to meet with her whilst they were both in Disney, and there’s no public plan to help Madison now she’s isolating. Sian’s not mentioned Madison at all.

This really proves how fake all of Sian’s Disney Instagram love-ins are.
isn’t this an assumption? They could have messaged privately…? Communication isn’t always public.. pretty certain they had made a big deal of running the 5/10k races together when they registered.

isn’t this an assumption? They could have messaged privately…? Communication isn’t always public..
You’re right they could have messaged privately. But Madison is also completely open that she wants to grow her Instagram and YouTube accounts. Sian has more followers and they have both used each other to grow their accounts in the past, that was the entire purpose of the cruise. As a previous poster had said catching covid in Disney is actually a really good way to grow an account: it’s an unusual experience that people would be interested in. And that growth would be amplified if Sian shared it and asked people to follow/help Madison.

Isn’t that something anybody would do for their “bestie for life”?

Reactions: 3
You’re right they could have messaged privately. But Madison is also completely open that she wants to grow her Instagram and YouTube accounts. Sian has more followers and they have both used each other to grow their accounts in the past, that was the entire purpose of the cruise. As a previous poster had said catching covid in Disney is actually a really good way to grow an account: it’s an unusual experience that people would be interested in. And that growth would be amplified if Sian shared it and asked people to follow/help Madison.

Isn’t that something anybody would do for their “bestie for life”?
They do EVERYTHING publicly and for engagment.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we ready for another day of rubbish?

They normally have a car so they have had to stoop to commoner level and use busses. There will be a disney buses explained video in our future.

They wont do a test till they have to come hone. They won't risk having to isolate. I would bet my left hand that they didn't bring lateral flows with them. Maybe she is trying to get sacked. To force her into full time influencing.

Are we ready for another day of rubbish?

They normally have a car so they have had to stoop to commoner level and use busses. There will be a disney buses explained video in our future.

They wont do a test till they have to come hone. They won't risk having to isolate. I would bet my left hand that they didn't bring lateral flows with them. Maybe she is trying to get sacked. To force her into full time influencing.
Disney transport Q&A coming soon! Experts on bus use…

New post already today - Of course the castle colours are a 100 from Sian. She loves everything Disney do, never has anything negative to air about them (her pals the wildings are the same…they claimed to love that terrible kite show at Animal kingdom!!)

Don’t worry Sian, it won’t impact your ‘media’ opportunities with Disney for being honest every now and again.

Next up, more random stranger meet ups with ‘best friends’

Reactions: 3
As long as guests actually tell Disney they have tested positive!
There is that.

but if you watched the stories. They have moved to the cabins and aren’t being charged any difference in points as they were on a dvc booking for old key west.
I don’t do stories, if they are staying on points it wouldn’t cost them anything - unless they need to extend the stay.

I might be being oversensitive but I think this is a bit of a weird comment from Gollum. 🥴 She's at work, leave the woman alone.
Yeah thats creepy

I find his whole account freaky
Just looking at his follows, its all wannabe Disney Influencers. No running or sports fan accounts, no cheeky bikini clad account, no twitchers, streamers, no meme accounts or tit posters. It's either run by Sain, hes a creep or he has a finsta.

Last edited:
Yeah thats creepy

I find his whole account freaky
Just looking at his follows, its all wannabe Disney Influencers. No running or sports fan accounts, no cheeky bikini clad account, no twitchers, streamers, no meme accounts or tit posters. It's either run by Sain, hes a creep or he has a finsta.
I bet he keeps an eye on his numbers and unfollows those that unfollow him!

My guess is that, like most men in their 30s with hobbies and/or real life friends, he has no real interest in Instagram. He probably only has an account to amplify Sian’s account.

If he had any real interest he would be following at least some running, football, or NFL accounts.

Was that breakfast really $132?! That’s £100 for breakfasts that wouldn’t have looked out of place at a Premier Inn. But worth every cent apparently???

I’ve got a family of four, we aren’t badly off, and I can count on one hand the number of occasions I’ve paid that much for a meal and they were all very special occasions. This wasn’t even a special reservation for the Knapps, just a last minute breakfast reservation they made when they arrived.

I'm getting the vibe from that receipt that they don't tip 😳
that’s a summary cheque to show what’s due, its not been signed with tip amount or signatures filled in. So an assumption again.

but it wouldn’t exactly surprise any of us if they shaved some money off tips - one of Sian’s ‘cost saving advice for today’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.