Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

“You know you live in the country when…”

You don’t live in the country Sian. You live in a new-build estate in the suburbs of a large town. The countryside is nearby but you definitely don’t live there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cheeseybites

Sian also remains very pleased that she is heading back to Disney World in January for the first time in two years, particularly as she is leaving her children behind. This way she can meet loads of her best friends (strangers off the internet who she has never met in person before but who happen to have popular Disney Instagram accounts) without all of the safeguarding issues that come with strangers and young children.

And behind everything is the suspicion that Sian doesn’t really like Disney at all. Instead she has just latched on to her husband’s hobby to give her a USP after previous attempts at being a mummy blogger and a budgeting guru failed.

teamonster

Chatty Member
My thought is what if one of the girls gets poorly and want their mum and dad!!
‘Sorry Darling, Mummy is about to go on Slinky Dog Dash, but we’ll bring you back a key ring. Don’t cry darling, we’ll miss our lightning lane spot. Bye bye’

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

They are such ‘ pick me’ characters I can’t find one redeeming feature amongst any of them, the thirst is so real! I don’t know why they don’t come at their trips from their unique position, we travel to Disney and only ever do beach & yacht club ( I’m not a wanker, honest !) I don’t want to do the cheaper resorts , we love the deluxe and have been really lucky to have amazing trips - They should own their trips , Hannah ricketts ( love her ) does it tastefully , there is a gap in the market for a family that does the higher price point , they would come across so much more sincere , if they did this ! We have often toyed with DVC, but the uk offers ( ddp ) always made us not commit, now that’s long gone, DVC might appeal to more uk travellers, they could really make a mark - but they would need to cut their cheapskate bullshit out & put their hands up and be honest about their trip privileges 🤷‍♀️

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I can’t unsee Michael Gove whenever I look at her since someone on here said it 🤣🤣

• Haha

cheeseybites

I feel bad for the girls. Every weekend, every trip revolves about meeting with Disney oddballs from Instagram or YouTube. All whilst being constantly filmed and posed for content. Everybody I know with children the same age spends their weekends going to children’s activities, meeting with family, or having play dates with school friends. Not travelling around the country to meet up with people their parents barely know.

And the dog? I’ve never seen somebody who spends more time away from a puppy. She leaves that dog on an incredibly regular basis. They absolutely should never have got a dog, their lifestyle is completely unsuitable for dog ownership.

• Sad

cheeseybites

Can I also be first to congratulate Sian on failing her new year’s resolution.

“This will be the year that I stop caring about what others think about me”, closely followed by changing her holiday to include her girls because everybody thought going without them was mean, selfish, and risky. She cares so deeply about what internet strangers think about her.

• Haha

cheeseybites

I find it mad that only 12k followers on insta and she’s about to embark on a third tattle page.
It’s because Sian is almost uniquely offensive in her attitude. She comes across as believing that she can afford monthly expensive holidays because she makes so many sacrifices in her home life and people who can’t afford the same just aren’t sacrificing as much as she is, even though she doesn’t appear to be making many sacrifices at all.

She is basically the Molly-Mae of Disney Instagrammers.

Reactions: 10

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
I cried this morning watching the flights take off. Not because people are going back to Disneyworld but because families are reunited again, people have their jobs back and life has a sense of normality. She needs to get a grip if she's only crying because of WDW.

• Heart

pumpkinpie88

I still call it Downtown Disney, hard habit to break but MGM come on.

I was bored last night (night shift) reading through Sian’s old twitter/blog… I know!! Earlier on, pre kids, they always seemed to mention money. Callum’s car broke and he posted saying when you think you have your finances under control and then your car is kaput. Sian moaning about needing £50 for a study book and inviting friends to their for wine/nibbles as it’s cheaper, pay day countdown, bonus pay, no spend year, selling possessions to raise funds etc… then somewhere after Daisy was born they’ve got this lavish, multiple holidays a year thing going on. I find it mental that less than 2years after their first family trip to Florida, and it only being Sian’s what, 2/3rd time there they spend £27k on DVC. Her thoughts were that their 1 trip cost £4k without flights so 50 years of trips, it’s a no brainier. However emphasised with DVC so long as you’re really flexible with dates it’s perfect you’ll save so much money. Her kids were not even at school then. She has no idea on flexibility and half term price hikes.

Is it odd I’m so intrigued by how they afford 8/9 holidays/breaks a year when the average family manage 1-2?

cheeseybites

Hi folks, today I really wanted a coffee and jam doughnut from Greggs but decided not to buy them. Now I've saved 2 whole pounds towards a Disney holiday and only lost out on a tiny but meaningful bit of joy that would have made my day more pleasant x thanks Sian
You only need to do this for 100 days and you’ve saved enough for one day’s worth of the Knapp’s food and drink budget at WDW.

• Haha