Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I am so pleased for the girls to see that they are going…why does Sian insist on these vomit inducing cringing singy/dancy/miming reels? Oh god they make my skin crawl watching them….I just threw up in my mouth

And we all know she’s only taking them because of the internet backlash / concern about losing “fans” (her words, not mine). I don’t believe for one minute she’s grown a conscience overnight
This! The reel was just cringe! She really loves herself so much.

Reactions: 3
Judging by the amount of comments telling her it’s the right decision to take them, and being the most engagement she’s had on a post for a while, it seems some of her “fans” must’ve thought she was a bit of a tight tw@T for leaving them in the first place. They just didn’t say it aloud. Show how fake it all is eh!
Have you also noticed the amount of people saying they didn’t realise she wasn’t taking them in the first place.

Reactions: 5
Does it mean she’s not running now then? Or was she never running?
I think she's not running as she said the family will be cheering Callum on. If she did register for rundisney and has no withdrawn she won't get her money back and isn't able to transfer her bib to another person. Waste of a couple of hundred dollars

Reactions: 4
Oh lord. You know what, she can’t win here because she was wrong to leave them behind in the first place but now she’s also wrong to be taking them right into a hot zone of coronavirus. Seriously. I genuinely thought they would see sense and just postpone the whole thing. It was dangerous enough for them to be going alone but now they are taking their kids….

Reactions: 9
She said that she was scared theyd get covid out there or the girls would get covid here and they would be seperated for longer
At least if they get covid together, itll be better and they dont want to put the grandparents at risk.

She couldnt leave them behind. So it was bring them with or postpone the trip.

How about you dont bleeping go you selfish arseholes. Its ok if they get covid as long as your together. Just like its ok if the plane crashes as long as your together. duck sake the logic on these people is baffling.

Selfish selfish selfish

Reactions: 9
Unbelievable. I would never in a million years go without my son. She has only added them on for 2 reasons. 1. The online backlash and 2. She wouldn't be able to do the runs as she hasn't trained enough and so instead of failing she now has the ready made excuse of looking after the kids.

We are going for a week during the Feb half term and I'm only 30/70 that we will go as want the rates to decrease substantially here and in Orlando and will make a final decision at the end of Jan.

They go again in a few weeks so surely they could have postponed the family trip until Feb and just let Callum go on his own to do the runs. But no.... we all know it's the Sian show so Princess Sian must be allowed to hog the limelight.....

Reactions: 1
Oh they are doing Disney California next year apparently

I was so tempted to ask, "whats it like pretending that your not minted" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It turns out that their headteacher is not understanding at all. The head doesn’t and hasn’t authorised their holidays and they go down as unauthorised absences. In Sian’s mind being “understanding” means they just haven’t been fined yet. I bet the head doesn’t even know about this holiday yet. It’ll be waiting on her desk tomorrow morning.

She also really doesn’t understand the rules. She thinks a child has to miss 10 days of school before you can get fined. That absolutely isn’t the rules: you can get fined for a single day’s unauthorised absence. Schools used to be able to authorise up to 10 days but now you need “exceptional circumstances” to be permitted any holiday.
Importantly before a child is 5, the school can’t do anything as it isn’t a legal requirement for a child under 5 to be in full time education

The school can’t do anything about Daisy but I think Sian might be in for a big surprise with how they react to Lyla’s absence. The last time they took her out for a week or more was before the pandemic when she was under 5. Now Lyla is 6 and is being taken out of school for a full week twice within a couple of months, whilst schools are desperately trying to catch up children after covid closures. The school will be livid.

Attachments

Last edited:
It turns out that their headteacher is not understanding at all. The head doesn’t and hasn’t authorised their holidays and they go down as unauthorised absences. In Sian’s mind being “understanding” means they just haven’t been fined yet. I bet the head doesn’t even know about this holiday yet. It’ll be waiting on her desk tomorrow morning.

She also really doesn’t understand the rules. She thinks a child has to miss 10 days of school before you can get fined. That absolutely isn’t the rules: you can get fined for a single day’s unauthorised absence. Schools used to be able to authorise up to 10 days but now you need “exceptional circumstances” to be permitted any holiday.
Importantly before a child is 5, the school can’t do anything as it isn’t a legal requirement for a child under 5 to be in full time education

The school can’t do anything about Daisy but I think Sian might be in for a big surprise with how they react to Lyla’s absence. The last time they took her out for a week or more was before the pandemic when she was under 5. Now Lyla is 6 and is being taken out of school for a full week twice within a couple of months, whilst schools are desperately trying to catch up children after covid closures. The school will be livid.
Imagine them pulling this tit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.

I hope they changed their minds because the kids have been giving them tit about it.

But also, I don't agree with taking kids out of school, especially given the pandemic disruption and for Reception they start more structured learning after the Christmas break, it usually steps up a gear. Poor Daisy.

It’s £60 per parent per child per school year for taking them out (but only if the child is over 6).
The flights are so expensive on virgin at the moment, I looked the other day and for the girls it would of been £950 each return. Wow you can just find that amount of money

The extra expenditure for the Knapps adding the kids flights, tickets and food is absolutely peanuts.....Sian didn't buy a house last month so has saved half a million....they are bleeping minted.....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s also saved money by cancelling the value resort and booking the poly using their DVC. She’ll be a millionaire in savings soon 😯!

• Haha
Imagine them pulling this tit in secondary school..

Its up to £60 per parent per day. So a week out for a two parent house hold can be up to £600.

All it takes is another parent to complain to the school, governers or hell, even their council.

I imagine the schools could let one holiday per family a year slide, that feels reasonable. But its cause of shits like these that they cracked down in it.
It’s £60 per parent per child (over 5) per period of absence. It’s not per day. If she’s fined it’ll be £120.

It’s £60 per parent per child (over 5) per period of absence. It’s not per day. If she’s fined it’ll be £120.
That is what the gov.uk website says but it does state each council is different.
I’m in Kent and they only fine if you miss more than 10 consecutive sessions (1 week, 5 morning & 5 afternoon registrations).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.