Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently £39 for a tiny backpack is “so cheap” and £42 for a tiny Christmas backpack that you can only use one month a year is such a “good price”. She just lives in a completely different world.
I mean not defending her but for loungefly they are a good price

Oh dear god…
Copying the beige bungalow browns and converting their garage into a ‘gem’ as their first job.

Maybe they will use theirs as a gym though, rather than Dave using his to escape his wife and their dull beige bungalow life of mediocrity

Reactions: 1
She's sold her house in the laziest, least financially beneficial way, and is moaning about her very straightforward conveyancing process. She has no idea.

Reactions: 9
Saying on Instagram today that the only beauty treatment she has is her hair, due to their strict budget is a joke. She saves money not drinking coffee, two days running I’ve seen posts of them in Starbucks. Bigger mortgage on their tight budget. Please someone tell me how big their budget is as I sure as hell don’t have a budget like that.
We try to go to the states once a year but We have to save. It’s a £7k plus holiday, how can they afford it 3 times a year. You can budget but I definitely don’t see any of that going on on the knapp household

Reactions: 4
Saying on Instagram today that the only beauty treatment she has is her hair, due to their strict budget is a joke. She saves money not drinking coffee, two days running I’ve seen posts of them in Starbucks. Bigger mortgage on their tight budget. Please someone tell me how big their budget is as I sure as hell don’t have a budget like that.
We try to go to the states once a year but We have to save. It’s a £7k plus holiday, how can they afford it 3 times a year. You can budget but I definitely don’t see any of that going on on the knapp household
She buys her unnecessary Disney gifts in the sale, gets free coffees via their (expensive) life insurance, and occasionally buys a 3 for 2 at M&S. That’s the total extent of their budgeting.

She really does wind me up with the budget spiel. Just be honest and say you have a lot of disposable income.

Reactions: 7
She really does wind me up with the budget spiel. Just be honest and say you have a lot of disposable income.
The problem is she lacks any self-awareness or perspective. So, to her, not splurging all their money on the first of the month and instead saving some for holidays is strict budgeting.

I’ve been away for a little while so missed half this thread now! Anyone care to summarise the vlogs so far? Life is too short for me to waste however many hours watching 13 dang vlogs about how much she’s spent this month 😂

Looking forward and placing my bets as to who manages to pinpoint her new house location first. Good luck keeping it a secret Sian. That will require it to not feature in any photos and vlogs EVER. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been away for a little while so missed half this thread now! Anyone care to summarise the vlogs so far? Life is too short for me to waste however many hours watching 13 dang vlogs about how much she’s spent this month 😂

Looking forward and placing my bets as to who manages to pinpoint her new house location first. Good luck keeping it a secret Sian. That will require it to not feature in any photos and vlogs EVER. Good luck with that.

Nothing. Nothing has happened. They show off their 9 calenders. They wrap presents, they drink coffee. They announced a house move. Picky teas and gusto boxes.

I mean all you have to do on rightmove is look up 4-5 bed new builds on Market Harborough offering part exchange.... 🤫🤫

Reactions: 3
Her stories this morning! bleeping hell … maybe you shouldn’t be going all the way to Disney world without your children?!

Reactions: 7
Good lord. If you genuinely think your kids would die on a plane, should you be there? Call me crazy but I don't take my boys anywhere I think they may die.

She isnt very bright is she? I mean just in general. You don't need to go on tik tok to figure out how planes work. Surely she did physics at school right?

Getting to the point where I will laugh if we get put in a 4 week lockdown after xmas. Hoping karma comes through for the kiddos.

Reactions: 9
She really thinks she’s some sort of influencer now doesn’t she? 😳

“It’s ok if we all die together but not if I die and the kids don’t. They have to die too?!”

That is one of the most disgustingly selfish things I’ve ever heard. Even more so than leaving the kids behind in the first place, which is horrible enough on its own. She is not a good person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
For someone who is anxious about flying she sure flys enough!

I have a friend with a severe fear of flying and she will avoid it in any way possible!

That Insta story was total unnecessary and why doesn't she have real friends to talk that through with? Maybe she's worried they'll tell her some home truths?

Maybe she's gearing up for a big 'fear of flying' performance on her next WDW vlog series like twatty Get Binky? If you're that scared put the bloody camera down

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.