Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always all about Sian. There’s no way she hasn’t told them, she will have been going on about it in-front of them for months. My guess is that she will have sold it to them as her scouting it out for their family trip the next month. I wouldn’t put it past her to interview them for a vlog to show how “totally fine” there are with it.

Lyla is more than old enough to understand and resent her parents for leaving her behind. It’s the sort of thing that will be brought up *a lot* when she’s a teenager.

Reactions: 5
I'm kinda hoping she produces a positive test before she is flies......
I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone but what would they actually do if Callum got symptomless positive or one of the grandparents did and they just said sorry we can't take the kids? Or even if Bojo says sorry we're in lockdown in Jan no travel for anyone...

Another clickbatish title vlog where she highlights exactly how impulsive they were with the house. She admits that they didnt realise what they would have to give up and they had to recheck the budget to make sure they were happy with it. I dont think they ever ran the budget. Thats almost the whole vlog. Along with the advent calenders and the bloody farm again. This is so sodding boring.

Reactions: 2
Has she really put up a countdown to a trip the kids aren’t going on?!

“10 days until the Knapps go to Disney…”

…except for the kids, they aren’t going.

Surely she’s going to change it to a countdown to the family trip and the 10 day photo is just for Instagram? Nobody is mean or self-centred enough to have a countdown like that for a trip their young school age children aren’t going on?

Reactions: 9
Has she really put up a countdown to a trip the kids aren’t going on?!

“10 days until the Knapps go to Disney…”

…except for the kids, they aren’t going.

Surely she’s going to change it to a countdown to the family trip and the 10 day photo is just for Instagram? Nobody is mean or self-centred enough to have a countdown like that for a trip their young school age children aren’t going on?
Oh but she is.

Reactions: 1
It is an awful thing to say but I hope they test positive before they fly.
Cruel witch.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know why I have such a dislike for her - she just infuriates me!
I know why I dont like them.

The toxic positivity that come with being a mlm hun bot

Pretending that they arent well off and have a cushy life

Her blatant abilisims. Some have dyslexia or no access to higher education

Her shopping addiction justifications just irk me. Just be an addict

Their very clear regret of having children that leads to them abondoning them at every opportunity they get and celebrate the fact

The using of her children to earn them more money. Thats child slave labour.

The lack of Disney knowledge for a Disney niche. They know nothing.

The splashing the cash makes you an expert ideology.

And the dancing, hair touching, eye rubbing, goofy grins, shorts, hypocrisy, looking like Tory politicians (bet they are tories given that MH always votes Blue), tagging companies.

Reactions: 6
Isn't that the barbie dream house they said they couldnt afford so everyone was going to have to club in for Daisys Birthday?

Its £250!!! I spose we shouldnt be suprised since these are the parents who give loungeflys for xmas as if they are nothing.
She could afford it because they “saved” money on solicitors fees on the house move. The house move they only decided to do two weeks before and hadn’t previously budgeted for.

It is classic Sian budgeting:

1) Decide to buy something for hundreds of pounds
2) Change your mind “saving” the money you had previously decided to spend
3) Spend the money you have “saved” on something else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could afford it because they “saved” money on solicitors fees on the house move. The house move they only decided to do two weeks before and hadn’t previously budgeted for.

It is classic Sian budgeting:

1) Decide to buy something for hundreds of pounds
2) Change your mind “saving” the money you had previously decided to spend
3) Spend the money you have “saved” on something else

I wonder what she will spend her saved 200k on (it a random guess).

More DVC? Another new car. Apparently endless amount of duvet covers since she bought fire hazzards from Shein for Daisy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.