Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @Eilatan_girl for the title.

Sian continues to remain very pleased with herself for having a lot of disposable income and relying on the bank of mum and dad budgeting. She's had five or six holidays this year from merely not going to Costa every day and we are all very impressed by this. She also is very keen to keep everyone updated on when she goes running at silly o'clock in the morning for "accountability" purposes. Gollum seems to have dropped off the radar so the channel and insta is very much the Sian show at the moment. Anything else to add to the recap?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
To help her followers, Sian has started aff linking every little thing she sees online that she wants to buy and all of her purchases from obscure shops her followers might not heard of, such as M&S, Next, and Asda. She has also set up an Amazon storefront full of mundane items.

Meanwhile she’s planning a trip to DLP in December that only costs £250 if you exclude absolutely every cost other than the hotel and park tickets. She is so proud that the holiday is cheap that she has just spent £120 on thermals… from M&S and aff linked, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
dont forget the constant links for anything and everything ,for which she earns pennys and the kitchen dancing

Reactions: 2
Sian also remains very pleased that she is heading back to Disney World in January for the first time in two years, particularly as she is leaving her children behind. This way she can meet loads of her best friends (strangers off the internet who she has never met in person before but who happen to have popular Disney Instagram accounts) without all of the safeguarding issues that come with strangers and young children.

And behind everything is the suspicion that Sian doesn’t really like Disney at all. Instead she has just latched on to her husband’s hobby to give her a USP after previous attempts at being a mummy blogger and a budgeting guru failed.

Reactions: 11
And to celebrate her second Tattle thread, Sian has treated us to some pictures of her with some real life humans. These humans however are also Disney obsessed wannabees. But it's a step forward from humans she's only met on her phone screen....

Reactions: 1
One of her hashtags on the new IG pics is who said internet friends aren't real friends... we did and they aren't 😂👋👋 Also its cold now why is callum always in shorts??

And to celebrate her second Tattle thread, Sian has treated us to some pictures of her with some real life humans. These humans however are also Disney obsessed wannabees. But it's a step forward from humans she's only met on her phone screen....
At least two (possibly more) of those humans are people she is meeting for the first time. These are apparently people that love Sian for being Sian, despite never having met her in person before and primarily interacting with her through the persona she chooses to portray on social media. They are not real friends and it’s actually quite depressing that Sian thinks they are.

One of her hashtags on the new IG pics is who said internet friends aren't real friends... we did and they aren't 😂👋👋 Also its cold now why is callum always in shorts??
Callum has to wear shorts in winter as Sian has blown the 'budget' on thermals for her and the girls...😁

• Haha
I don’t care if people don’t like me but if you don’t have a good reason for not liking me then I do care? Riiiiight.

Makes about as much sense as funding 10 holidays a year via free coffees.

• Haha
I don’t care if people don’t like me but if you don’t have a good reason for not liking me then I do care? Riiiiight.

Makes about as much sense as funding 10 holidays a year via free coffees.
She puts her life out in the public wanting people to like her - but doesn’t care if folks don’t like her……🤔.

I think you do Sian. It would be so interesting to do some psych analysis of personality types of vloggers. And what is this doing to their children. Everything is for the likes - just be yourself! This Insta-fakery is what I don’t like! I’d reply saying this but then I’d get blocked!

Reactions: 3
It seems they only bought the dog so they could join this Disney dog club 😂 She needed a way in and so she made it happen.

• Haha
If she didn't care she wouldn't put up a post saying she didn't care...it's so obvious she does!
This is the thing with trying to be an influencer and so called insta-famous, not everyone is going to like you and kiss your arse. As has been mentioned many times before these threads give a place to call out these idiots and their fakery without the risk of being blocked and having comments deleted.

Once you hunt that fame you have to take the rough with the smooth. There is a reason I don't have a tattle thread about me and that's because I'm happy to live my life in private surrounded by real friends and family made over many many years. I earn decent money, have a brand new car, nice house and go on expensive family holidays....I'm building the same so-called memories as the Knapps. The difference is we don't shout about it from the rooftops on Instagram and YouTube....I'm sure there are many others on here doing exactly the same. This in essence is what bugs me about the whole SM and influencer culture. The 'look at me' and how well I've done and ramming their perfectly manufactured lives and shithouse fakery down others throats for 'likes'......
Anyway......rant over.....have a lovely Sunday evening everyone.....😆

Reactions: 8
New thread. Thanks to @Eilatan_girl for the title.

Sian continues to remain very pleased with herself for having a lot of disposable income and relying on the bank of mum and dad budgeting. She's had five or six holidays this year from merely not going to Costa every day and we are all very impressed by this. She also is very keen to keep everyone updated on when she goes running at silly o'clock in the morning for "accountability" purposes. Gollum seems to have dropped off the radar so the channel and insta is very much the Sian show at the moment. Anything else to add to the recap?
Thank You, Thank You!
This wasn't mine though, it was Wellwouldntyouknowit ! Xx

There is a reason I don't have a tattle thread about me and that's because I'm happy to live my life in private surrounded by real friends and family made over many many years. I earn decent money, have a brand new car, nice house and go on expensive family holidays....I'm building the same so-called memories as the Knapps. The difference is we don't shout about it from the rooftops on Instagram and YouTube....
I’m going to strongly disagree here. You aren’t building the same memories as the Knapps. You are probably building fun happy memories of fun shared with your family. The Knapps are building memories of holidays where everything had to be captured on camera and/or posed for YouTube and Instagram and of day trips to meet strangers because that might increase their follower count or number of subscribers.

What the Knapps do is chosen not for enjoyment but for what will make the “best” content. The friends and the people they meet aren’t the people they really like or who really like them but the people that can grow their accounts the most.

Ah so it was, serves me right for making new threads in the middle of the night 😩

Title thanks to @Wellwouldntyouknowit in that case! 😅
I only say what I see. I couldn't of done it without the blandy mcblandos.

Speaking of, they've posted a pic in which Daisy had a finger up her nose. I can't imagine Daisy will like that in a few years. I really wished I had pics she deleted saved so I can do it back to her.

And for christ sake can she learn how to do Lylas hair!? It's CURLY! Stop treating it like your overly processed, heat ruined straw mop!!

I’m going to strongly disagree here. You aren’t building the same memories as the Knapps. You are probably building fun happy memories of fun shared with your family. The Knapps are building memories of holidays where everything had to be captured on camera and/or posed for YouTube and Instagram and of day trips to meet strangers because that might increase their follower count or number of subscribers.

What the Knapps do is chosen not for enjoyment but for what will make the “best” content. The friends and the people they meet aren’t the people they really like or who really like them but the people that can grow their accounts the most.
And I fully agree with that!!!! Thank you for articulating what I actually meant in a better way!!! 😆👍

Her literally crying at a BA flight taking off to America…. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.