Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

Her and Rhi, Mummy of 4 are utterly cringeworthy. I love Disney World, it’s amazing to get to go there, but there must be something missing if your whole life revolves around it. If these people go so many times how can they fully appreciate it?
¡Spoiler! She doesn’t love Disney that much.

What she really loves is the attention that comes from having a Disney Instagram account. That’s why she’s filming everything, immediately posting stories, and worrying about replying to DMs on her first day back at WDW in 2 years. She’s not bothered about experiencing it. She’s concerned about telling strangers that she’s experiencing it and getting validation from them. That’s what she really loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

cheeseybites

I look forward to learning how the house move is essentially free, with any costs paid for by not buying coffee and only buying Disney Christmas tree decorations when they are half price.

• Haha

cheeseybites

Now Sian and Callum are in “quarantine” to make sure that they can go on their holiday. I assume this means the children are also in “quarantine” for the second week of their Christmas holidays; no fun or trips out for them. They have to sacrifice their school holidays to ensure mummy and daddy can go on holiday without them.

• Sad

cheeseybites

That being said I do wish they’d enjoy their time and post/reply to comments in the evening or when they return from their trip. Enjoy their beautiful family and happy place in the moment, even if they’re filming.
This is something that Sian is very defensive about. She maintains that filming takes up no more than 30 minutes a day and the rest is spent enjoying Disney. She has also had a pop at other people (definitely not her) being obsessed with filming and not living in the moment. Her ludicrous (and untrue) defence of her behaviour was that she always filmed at chest height so she could experience things properly and filming was only incidental to an otherwise completely normal experience.

Yet yesterday they went to Topolino’s for breakfast with their children. Between them they posted twenty-seven (27!) Instagram stories about it. They will also have been filming the meal for their vlog. That doesn’t seem like “living in the moment”.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I knew they were going again soon but I didn't realise it was on the 5th Feb going by one of the replies she made. That's in 3 weeks time!

So another 5 days of school missed for the girls.

3 weeks in WDW in the space of 6 weeks. 4 transatlantic flights. Disney priced food. Merch......etc etc.

I need to stop buying that Costa coffee once a week....look what I'm missing out on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most heartbreaking line in her recent post… the girls saying ‘thank you for bringing us with you’.

Like that ever shouldn’t be a thing at that age. I have children so don’t get me wrong, I love a date night or a night away but I absolutely couldn’t imagine not taking them with me whilst they find it so magical. My children will never feel like they need to thank me for bringing them on a FAMILY holiday.

• Wow
  • Sad

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I first visited there in 1991 but if I were to write MGM it would be a deliberate action. It's not like it is a recent name change and he doesn't seem to struggle with Disney Springs. It is an obvious Disney flex from Captain TightShorts.

• Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Sorry if I'm late to the party but OH MY GOOOOOODNESS if you have to take croissants from home to "save pennies" on holiday, you probably shouldn't have DVC.

What a set of whoppers. She's crazy!

• Haha

cheeseybites

Moving from an old new build to a new new build in the same town by part-exchanging is probably the most boring house move possible… so entirely on brand.

cheeseybites

I’m really getting a spidey sense that madsdoesdisney and Sian have fallen out. There is no way they would both be in the same place and not mention each other. Even if you believed that maybe that’s possible, surely Mads would have something to say about her “best mate’s” husband doing the dopey challenge which is an amazing achievement. Mads is literally sat doing sweet eff all so the only way she’d have forgotten to do that would be if it’s intentional no? Maybe I’m reading it all wrong. I’m just getting a weird vibe.
This is impossible: just a few months ago Sian said they’re “Disney besties for life”, “soul sisters”, and they “just understand each other” and Sian would never say anything fake on Instagram.

• Haha
Cannot start this woman! It’s quite an accomplishment that for such a small channel she has her own thread on here and it’s so active. Her only real achievement!

Reactions: 11