Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I agree that not taking the kids is a cruel thing to do, and if she’s changed her mind on that, it may prove she is a BIT more human, I also think it would be an incredibly stupid thing to do right now!

So there’s a variant rapidly running through Orlando, so here’s what we’ll do, we’ll add two more humans to the equation and double our chances of someone in the family catching COVID while we are over there.

If anything, I think taking the kids is even more irresponsible at this point!

Remember, the reason for them not taking the kids is because they are both doing run Disney, so if there are any changes to those plans and they still don’t take the kids, we know it was all BS in the first place!

Reactions: 3
Although I agree that not taking the kids is a cruel thing to do, and if she’s changed her mind on that, it may prove she is a BIT more human, I also think it would be an incredibly stupid thing to do right now!

So there’s a variant rapidly running through Orlando, so here’s what we’ll do, we’ll add two more humans to the equation and double our chances of someone in the family catching COVID while we are over there.

If anything, I think taking the kids is even more irresponsible at this point!

Remember, the reason for them not taking the kids is because they are both doing run Disney, so if there are any changes to those plans and they still don’t take the kids, we know it was all BS in the first place!
The reson they didn't take them is cause they didn't want to. They would of had an adult only trip planned last year that got cancelled. This is just that trip pushed back. I wouldnt be suprised if they shortened the Feb trip to cover the cost if the kids are coming to this one.

I firmly belive that if the kids are going, its cause the grandparents said no or got covid or the school have said they are online learning.

Seeing as they currently are isolating their kids during the school holidays for no good reason (at least Callum and Sian get to see people at work, their kids don’t), anything other than taking the kids with them is inexcusable. Otherwise Lyla is going to remember this for the rest of her life. She will remember that her mum worked Christmas night and Boxing Day night, kept her locked up over new year, and then immediately f**ked off to WDW without her.

Not defending her but my mums a nurse turned midwife and she works Christmas Eve, day, Boxing Day every year even when we were little, it didn’t bother us / have a lasting effect.

But the bleeping off to Disney May I’d kill my mum now if she did that and I’m in my 20s 🤣

Reactions: 5
Not defending her but my mums a nurse turned midwife and she works Christmas Eve, day, Boxing Day every year even when we were little, it didn’t bother us / have a lasting effect.

But the bleeping off to Disney May I’d kill my mum now if she did that and I’m in my 20s 🤣
My partner actually worked nights over Christmas but we made sure we made up for it before and after the day. That isn’t an issue. What is an issue is the complete lack of effort to compensate for it. In fact she’s done the opposite, she’s cancelled all her plans after Christmas to protect her child-free holiday. She’s isolating the children to protect a holiday they aren’t going on!

And absolutely they aren’t taking them because they don’t want to. Sian is on record as saying she is pleased that they aren’t going. Not mixed feelings about it: she’s pleased about it.

I like to think she’s dropped it because it is just a resort upgrade or something similar and when she announced a “big change” she got responses saying “oh my god! Are you taking the kids after all?!”. So maybe she’s realised that most of her followers care a lot more about her travelling without her 4 and 6 year olds than about the resorts she’s staying at.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220101-153657_Instagram.jpg

What in the feckin world.

How self absorbed can you be to read a letter you write to yourself, alone in a room, in front of a camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s all so self-centred. According to her latest grid post she’s “so much happier” than she normally is now that she’s going to WDW.

I get that she’s happy to go to WDW, that’s understandable. I just don’t get the lack of any ambivalence. She’s not once mentioned any sadness about leaving her kids behind; she’s “quite pleased” about it. She’s not mentioned any anxiety about travelling to a different continent without her kids other than her own worries about her kids not also dying if her plane crashed. She’s not mentioned any worry about catching covid in Florida and being stuck there, away from her kids. She’s not mentioned the children’s reaction to being left behind. She’s not even really mentioned Callum’s thoughts on the latest holiday. All that matters is Sian is happy; she’s the main character; everybody else is the supporting cast.

I watched the slog so you didnt have to.
Its incredibly me me me. I think she is trying to rebrand the youtube to be less Disney and more about her as a Influencer.

The write yourself a letter wasnt her idea. She copied it from her mate Dawn and Alba i think they are on insta. Shes doing it again this year.

The crappy zoom is back.

She says she doesnt have diagnosable body dymophia but then tells the camera that she sees something different than what everyone else does. Eh?

She mentions taking a year out to travel is very much the (selfish) goal. Everyone takes a year from work/school so she can travel.

The shop was ultra successful but it took away time from her seeing her insta mates life.

The kids are her besties apparently. Yet to see the evidence.

They are doing a 10 year vowel renewal on the beach. Probably the hawaii disney resort.

The puppy is mentioned. She "completes the family". Ellie reeks of a baby replacement. She brought it up to dullum in Feb and by April they had her. I dont know about anyone else but we discussed it for years and waiting till we were both confirmed WFH forever before we commited to a dog.

She cries. The end.

Who else reckons she wrote and stuck that letter in the envelope 10 mins before turning the camera on and reading it? Bet the envelope was still wet 🤣 I’m pretty sure she would have made a massive deal out of writing it this time last year if she had done. Does anybody know if she did? I can’t bring myself to watch too much of her stuff. I’m also confused about the lack of confidence/not liking what she sees in the mirror thing…doesn’t quite tally up with having a camera in her face ALL THE BLOODY TIME documenting EVERY SECOND of her fabricated life style. If you don’t like what you see, why plaster yourself all over the internet?

Reactions: 9
She plasters herself all over the internet for validation.

No matter how bad your life choices, if you have even a small following on Instagram you get loads of “you’re amazing hun” comments on every post. Who cares if your real life friends and family are concerned about your bad choices: internet strangers are validating you. That’s why she prioritises meeting up with strangers over real-life friends: those strangers will hang off every word and agree with every bad decision she makes.

I think she has finally lost the plot.
Wants to take a year off to travel? You are a married mother of two with a puppy not a student on gap year luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she has finally lost the plot.
Wants to take a year off to travel? You are a married mother of two with a puppy not a student on gap year luv.
She settled down too soon, too busy trying to keep up with everyone else to think about what she actually wanted.

Reactions: 9
Have I missed the part where they’ve announced they’re taking the girls or does the poster below not know the girls are being dumped on the grandparents?

B9E8D741-6CD7-4E85-85A3-BCED9B8441F2.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.