Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they had taken the tests there would be photos of the results, not just the unopened box.

I think there’s a high probability that they now unexpectedly test positive a couple of days after getting back, just before the kids have to go to school or they have their first shift back. But it totally won’t be a Disney acquired infection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bought DVC 3 years ago and haven't been able to go for 2 of them.....

I'm interested to see what she has missed out on in order to afford going to WDW.....because the dozen holidays, gousto meals, multiple subscriptions, making purchases despite being on spending bans, private healthcare, the list goes on.......would suggest otherwise.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don’t have to miss out anything because of DVC. They could still go on the exact same WDW holidays and live an extremely extravagant lifestyle in the U.K. if they hadn’t had:

A family Disney cruise
Sian’s Disney Cruise
10 days all inclusive to ibiza
A week long holiday to the Isle of Wight
A week long holiday to Cornwall
Annual passes to DLP
Annual Eurostar passes
A week long holiday in DLP
$800 Run Disney entries

(All in the last 7 months)

They may well give-up things in their day-to-day life but they are also averaging an expensive holiday each and every month and spending tens of thousands of pounds on those holidays every year. Talking of “missing out” or “sacrifices” is incredibly insulting to people who scrimp and save every year just to go on one holiday. Their food budget just for this trip is more than the average person spends on their main summer holiday, and it isn’t even their main Disney holiday for the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not seeing these sacrifices…. It’s actually pissing me off. She has been on like a million holidays.

Reactions: 7
Bought DVC 3 years ago and haven't been able to go for 2 of them.....

I'm interested to see what she has missed out on in order to afford going to WDW.....because the dozen holidays, gousto meals, multiple subscriptions, making purchases despite being on spending bans, private healthcare, the list goes on.......would suggest otherwise.
Agree! We go regularly & briefly looked at DVC but quickly realised we wouldn't be able to afford it & keep up kids clubs at home etc. We would have had to cut everything out & scrimp & save to barely afford it. As it is Disney is now starting to price us out (no proper Dining plan for example) though it means we will start to explore outside of the Disney Bubble lol..

Reactions: 2
Surely the LFT box is because she’s been reading here again and we said she wouldn’t. 100 they’ll have covid in coming weeks… but tbf the way the country is may have caught it here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sian & Dullum....so they each do their own stories, then share each others stories to their story (you know, incase you'd missed some of the riveting content such as Sian washing her hands in Basin), and all whilst vlogging too?

Did they see any of this trip without a screen in front of their face?

Reactions: 1
The most heartbreaking line in her recent post… the girls saying ‘thank you for bringing us with you’.

Like that ever shouldn’t be a thing at that age. I have children so don’t get me wrong, I love a date night or a night away but I absolutely couldn’t imagine not taking them with me whilst they find it so magical. My children will never feel like they need to thank me for bringing them on a FAMILY holiday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What is this absolute rubbish?!!! She’s apologising for not sharing enough? They posted 27 stories about a buffet breakfast!

There will be hours and hours of vlogs filmed and ready to go for their return. The only day that wasn’t posted in minute detail whilst they were on holiday was the day they met up with other people. She has a problem if she thinks she hasn’t posted enough. She’s posted far too much and obviously focussed on posting on Instagram instead of quality (and incredibly expensive) family time.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What is this absolute rubbish?!!! She’s apologising for not sharing enough? They posted 27 stories about a buffet breakfast!

There will be hours and hours of vlogs filmed and ready to go for their return. The only day that wasn’t posted in minute detail whilst they were on holiday was the day they met up with other people. She has a problem if she thinks she hasn’t posted enough. She’s posted far too much and obviously focussed on posting on Instagram instead of quality (and incredibly expensive) family time.
The last thing Princess has is respect for her children. Otherwise she wouldnt shame them online. She wouldnt of ever dreamt of posting nudes or pant shots of them. She wouldnt make faces at them just being kids. She wouldnt force them to take a million photos or use them to make herself money or use them for clout.

Sian, you use your children. End of.

Reactions: 5
1D72B15D-F0B7-4825-A34B-65A9F2CE6C0F.png

this comment… is she for real? We homeschool whilst we travel. Funniest thing she’s written… she’s in dreamworld not disneyworld

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You would think they are were seasoned back packers travelling round the world the way she speaks about us travelling and home schooling our kids whilst travelling. They go to the same place every year, it’s hardly travelling the world. They stay on Disney grounds and never see any more of Florida other than the parks and the hotels surrounding them. Do you think they realise that there’s an America outside of Walt Disney world.

Reactions: 8
You would think they are were seasoned back packers travelling round the world the way she speaks about us travelling and home schooling our kids whilst travelling. They go to the same place every year, it’s hardly travelling the world. They stay on Disney grounds and never see any more of Florida other than the parks and the hotels surrounding them. Do you think they realise that there’s an America outside of Walt Disney world.
The Epcot world showcase is the most travelling they’ve ever done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 982556

this comment… is she for real? We homeschool whilst we travel. Funniest thing she’s written… she’s in dreamworld not disneyworld
I literally cannot believe she has said this!!!
Absolute lies! 🤥🤥🤥 Its the kind of things the Inghams come out with! Seriously! Do people on her insta actually believe that??
I cannot wait till their kids get to secondary school! Then see how many holidays they can fit in. 🤣

Last edited:
Let’s count how many days the kids miss school this year. I’m sure the school won’t remain patient for long.

Also, ‘didn’t prioritise the photos and the content and the snacks’

moments later…

Tangled Threads post picture of Sian in their clothes… with a night blossom.

Should rename her channel KnappiLIES ever After

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.