Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to realise that putting your life out to the public, some people aren’t going to have the same interests/opinions as you.

I just don’t think she takes any criticism well. Take the fringe saga for example.
She’d make a terrible celebrity. Although clearly she does think she is one already as she shared stories of random strangers who papped her in the parks.

Reactions: 3
Generally on Instagram “If you’ve not got anything nice to say don’t say anything at all” just means “shut the f**k up if you don’t agree with me uncritically”. If you put your life on the internet you will get criticism on the internet.

Sian, if you are reading here, you really need to stop saying that you “sacrifice” so much to afford your holidays: it’s incredibly offensive and patronising to people who genuinely struggle. There are people in the U.K. who are currently choosing between eating or putting the heating on. Yet here you are on the internet whinging that you can only afford your monthly holidays with a $200 per day(!) food budget by cutting down on eating out and takeaway coffees when you are at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Looks like someone has has a post holiday tattle catch up.....😆
She's such a fool.

I don't consider saying you're going on holiday without your children to Walt Disney World a particularly nice thing to say, let alone that you're happy to be doing it too.

Unless your comments are Nice in the Sian World of Approval then don't say them at all. Only positive feedback please.

...who is she?!?

Reactions: 4
Watched the opening of her travel day, why in everyone's intro does she feature?

Reactions: 1
Looks like someone has has a post holiday tattle catch up.....😆
Ha! She deleted this before I caught up with her stories. Why does she do these posts.
Sian no one cares.
She craves the whole “you ok hun?” type of messages or the messages of support from the other fakes. You put your life out there, therefore, we will have an honest opinion. We’re only saying what your friends/family/colleagues/kids friends parents haven’t said to your face.

She shouldn’t act like a spoilt brat, making out she’s mega at saving money when the reality is, somehow, they’ve got a tit load of disposable income to allow them to have more holidays than Judith bleeping Chalmers. “Wish you were here” for those of you not quite old enough to remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew they were going again soon but I didn't realise it was on the 5th Feb going by one of the replies she made. That's in 3 weeks time!

So another 5 days of school missed for the girls.

3 weeks in WDW in the space of 6 weeks. 4 transatlantic flights. Disney priced food. Merch......etc etc.

I need to stop buying that Costa coffee once a week....look what I'm missing out on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s mind boggling why people take trips so close together it’s awful for the environment and must cost a fortune. Why not just go once for longer?!

Reactions: 5
I knew they were going again soon but I didn't realise it was on the 5th Feb going by one of the replies she made. That's in 3 weeks time!

So another 5 days of school missed for the girls.

3 weeks in WDW in the space of 6 weeks. 4 transatlantic flights. Disney priced food. Merch......etc etc.
Wow, the 5th Feb ? 🤯
Lets see how understanding the understanding head teacher is this time.
Time to put your Positive Polly Pants on Sian as I'm guessing the answer is not very.

Wow, the 5th Feb ? 🤯
Lets see how understanding the understanding head teacher is this time.
Time to put your Positive Polly Pants on Sian as I'm guessing the answer is not very.
It’s now seems that the “understanding headteacher” was a misunderstanding on Sian’s part. It appears that previously the head didn’t object to them taking Lyla to WDW in term time… but only because Lyla was still 4 and you are allowed to take children under 5 out of school without requiring permission. Sian thinks as they weren’t fined the head thought it was all fine.

Now they have two kids at the school and have just taken them out for at least 6 days without any notice and are taking them out again for another week later in the same half-term. Again the head can’t complain about Daisy because she’s under 5 but I would be incredibly shocked if they don’t get fined for taking Lyla out.

Reactions: 2
Asking people to be kind is her way of asking people to let her continue to be a crappy human being.

You cant profit from putting yourself in the public, act the way she does and expect everyone to just circle jerk with you. Yes there will be people who don't like her cause her eyebrows are too dark. Fine whatever. But people are allowed to call you out on bullying your children and publicly humiliating them. People are allowed to discuss that not taking your kids to WDW is selfish. People are allowed to discuss that your so out of touch with people who actually have to budget.

What she actually wants is censorship. I'd rather not see her being abusive to her kids tbh but we cant all get what we want.

Someone should start a new thread. Still not sure how haha.

Reactions: 5
Asking people to be kind is her way of asking people to let her continue to be a crappy human being.
Has anyone noticed how it is always THE worst people that peddle the whole Be Kind thing? The Lodge Guys are another example of crappy humans that do it.
Sian. Here is an idea. Be kind and don't snap at your lovely girls when they dare to say something when Mum is filming. You are not a movie star and you are not on set. You are sat in a Dacia with a family and a lifestyle that you are so incredibly lucky to have.

Reactions: 16
Don’t shoot me, but I quite enjoyed travel day 🙈 actually felt excited for them, much more so than Hattan’s travel day and subsequent vlogs which are like a business transaction.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed how it is always THE worst people that peddle the whole Be Kind thing? The Lodge Guys are another example of crappy humans that do it.
Sian. Here is an idea. Be kind and don't snap at your lovely girls when they dare to say something when Mum is filming. You are not a movie star and you are not on set. You are sat in a Dacia with a family and a lifestyle that you are so incredibly lucky to have.
Plus you can edit the vlog and remove those bits and refilm them!

It’s mind boggling why people take trips so close together it’s awful for the environment and must cost a fortune. Why not just go once for longer?!
And dont forget she is a nervous flyer... all those flights in a short space of time cant doo her blood pressure any good! But the Virgin (get the plug in there in case they want to offer some freebies) stewards are 'sooooper amazing' at settling her nerves!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.