Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's admitted often that Disney movies aren't her thing. Theme parks are.
She did a watch along with internet strangers friends for both raya and the last dragon and for Luca on release day. She’s even got the kids (top of the range) Raya fancy dress for Christmas. But now she actually has to go the cinema instead of an Instagram freebie… not bothered 🙄

Shes probably dragged her ill child up north. Great Knapp parenting decisions again.

She did a watch along with internet strangers friends for both raya and the last dragon and for Luca on release day. She’s even got the kids (top of the range) Raya fancy dress for Christmas. But now she actually has to go the cinema instead of an Instagram freebie… not bothered 🙄

I feel like her youtube ads flop hard. Why does she get hired?
1k views for silverston
1.1k views for very neko watch party (after 5 months!)
1.7k views for the other neko
I swear there was a Warwick castle vlog once...

What will she do with the £112 worth of thermals and hand warmers....🤣
Wait cause she didnt go to DLP then does it count as £300 saved cause she didnt spend it on the hotel??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just thinking that!!!! I'm even starting to wonder about my DLP trip in march... Postponed from March 2020 😂 maybe I just give up and go in the summer and pay three times the price...
I’m going in week… booked 2.5 years ago. Just praying nothing else dramatically changes now in 10 days 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so frustrating.

Reactions: 1
Cause Sain cant be arsed. I get taking them to Disney World. We had them till we were about 8/9? But in Manchester? Maybe your trying to do too much and dragging your child along. Selfish.
And of course kids are gonna be freezing if they’re sat still in a pushchair in sub-zero temperatures. They need to be running around to keep warm!

Reactions: 2
I was wondering, dont the kids have friends? My boys are a similar age and we are at school birthday parties almost every other weekend. I had 4 in november to take the eldest to.
With her buggaring off every single weekend, either she says they cant go or they don't get invited. Or do stuck up people not do childrens birthday parties?

I was wondering, dont the kids have friends? My boys are a similar age and we are at school birthday parties almost every other weekend. I had 4 in november to take the eldest to.

Not just parties but clubs and events, or even just going around their friends’ houses. I too have children a similar age and, particularly at this time of year, my weekends are all taken up with clubs, birthday parties, Christmas events, and play dates (with their friends, not the children of my friends). At least at the weekends, Sian appears to prioritise her Instagram life over the kids’ normal life.

But then, if my child were friends with either Daisy or Lyla, they absolutely wouldn’t be going to any event with them or to their house unless I was absolutely certain they weren’t going to be filmed or photographed by Sian for social media. So maybe that limits the invites the kids get or maybe Sian just prefers meeting up with Instagram friends who, like her, have no problem plastering their kids over the internet.

I wandered if poor daisy was in the buggy as she still wasn’t feeling well, y’know better to bundled her in a stroller & still get those ‘grams, then be at home and care for her there like a normal mom!

Not just parties but clubs and events, or even just going around their friends’ houses. I too have children a similar age and, particularly at this time of year, my weekends are all taken up with clubs, birthday parties, Christmas events, and play dates (with their friends, not the children of my friends). At least at the weekends, Sian appears to prioritise her Instagram life over the kids’ normal life.

But then, if my child were friends with either Daisy or Lyla, they absolutely wouldn’t be going to any event with them or to their house unless I was absolutely certain they weren’t going to be filmed or photographed by Sian for social media. So maybe that limits the invites the kids get or maybe Sian just prefers meeting up with Instagram friends who, like her, have no problem plastering their kids over the internet.
Shes mentioned clubs before. Personally I try to keep clubs to after school while they are so young so maybe its the same.

That sucks if they don't get invited cause Sain and Callum can't be trusted to not film. Surely we all know not to film or post pictures of other peoples kids? It's a no brainer right?

She did seem to slow down on the sharing of the girls which was awesome but now vlogmas is coming and they dragged an ill child to a PR event, I wonder how long itll last.

Anyone seen her latest vlogs!? Where to begin.
i was surprised no one has really commented on get beggy stories about liking and commenting to aid the algorithm on YouTube. Talk about Debbie desperate…If this is your worry Sian, then you aren’t natural, you’re a try hard.

i haven’t even watched the vlogs. Can’t think of anything worse than watching mundane crap as they live their life of beige around their house.

We tried to watch the first vlog but sooo boring 🤣 going to have it on in the background instead. While L&R might also be classed as boring, that’s been fun to watch and given us some festive vibes! Always find them relaxing, Knappily infuriating 😅

It was the showing of of 9 advent calenders that got me.... it was just her in her kitchen showing off as per usual.
At least she acknowledged half the pins she got were fake though.
Shes back on the stories again too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.