Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank you @Hann98 for another amazing title.

Wow! It's been a couple of eventful days!

● Lisa showed proof that Misty/Cindy/Cupcake is a two faced snake.
● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like
● Misty has gone into hiding
● Main FB closed down. New admin for the new one
● Kirsty is finally going to get off her backside and get a job!
● Kirsty is finally leaving TikTok and Insta for good!!

Well done everyone, you've all been amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Tattlers, I'm going to hang up my Betty Title and take a step down. Thank you for making me laugh so much and for being amazing. Huge hugs to you all. Betty x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thank you to each and everyone of you. I've watched this thread grow from just a few of us to an army of us! If anything this whole saga has bought us all together as a little tattle family. You've all been amazing. #ABTTC
Thank you @Hann98 for starting the threads off x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ImThatGirlxo

UGHHHHH. People in Karina’s box saying Kirsty knows a lot about Lucy & how she speaks to underaged kids, blah blah fucking blah. No she doesn’t, she knows about as much as us lot do which is NOTHING because there has never ever been any proof shown of Lucy doing these things. The only person I can see that’s saying anything close to the truth in the comments is Lisa. Why are these people so set on K being amazing? I’m not seeing what they are, don’t get it. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Squishy1982

Anyone seen the fb page all these "thanks Kirsty for everything" 🤣
She did nothing apart from rake in the cash from lives. And now everyone is apparently leaving tiktok and the fb group cause Kirsty is gone lol.that chloe has gone quiet too.
What a shame their bubble burst and was so fun to watch lol

Reactions: 16
Amber amber amber your irrlevant darling and so is "your story" i personally believe in my heart of hearts "your story" is bull$h!t. My reasons for this are as follows.....
1.No social media platform should have been mentioned at all because IT WILL affect your case.
2. Why would you sleep with the Perpetrators "brother in law" josh when you went on a night out with them late last year?
3. 1 min you said 15 years old then 16 years old then it was your friend and now you?
4. 20 years ive lived with my abuse in my head and i still to this cannot mention a great deal about it because it rips me apart.
5. Your mentioning it every live you go into and not 1 person is listerning or responding because this should be a POLICE matter not krusty knickers and fiona 6 chins along with kinkykat the complusive liar.
#justsaying

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

My2pWorth

VIP Member
When will they realise that Tattlers don't bring them down, they do it voluntarily to themselves 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

boeboe

Someone please give me a recap! I’ve tried reading these threads but they’re going way too quick and I’m blocked because of the Janice battersby comment🙄🤣
-Krusty has left tt
-Misty is a dangerous woman
-Lucy is still sat in her bed eating sweets and will forget about it all today
-were all celebrating we got krusty of tt(she’s looking for work)
- amber has apparently slept with Lucy’s brother 🤢
-rubes is also on this thread 👋
- Misty will be lurking in here too 🖕🏻
-SLM 🖖

• Haha
This new FB group is a joke.

She is doing raffles and going to send gifts out...

1) who is going to give her their bank account details when sending her the £1 raffle fee
2) who would give out their address to her!

I can already see how badly that will end, she will be doxing people left right and center when they are accused of being a "Lucy supporter"
People's abuse stories will be used to troll them and it will all go down in flames.

If these people has one ounce of sense they would stay the heck away from it all, has the point not already been proven that these people have no morals at all?

Krusty will be in the background telling her what to do and pulling her strings

• Heart
  • Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She doesn't care about Dave or them kids, you can tell that by the shit way she speaks to them. She will be bored and tortured having to give them her attention and no TT. Those kids are going to suffer even more now 😢

• Sad
birthishmaddad is live now saying kirsty means so much to so many :oops:

I am honestly shocked at how many people have been drawn in

• Haha
  • Wow
Whoever has put simba on grinder is disgusting he’s a 17 year old boy shouldn’t be on any dating sites your sick in the head and need professional help

He shouldn’t be on any dating website anyways he’s 17 it’s not even legal
It’s illegal he’s 17 so to the person that has done it I hope karma gets you your sick twisted head needs locking up

Reactions: 14

Bluepop

VIP Member
Apparently Dan is a supporter because he said L is innocent until proven guilty and that means hes calling A a liar 😂

Firstly, A’s allegations are towards B and not L.
Secondly, there is 0 evidence proving that L is a groomer.

What Dans said is correct. Troy who jokes about DV, regularly duels people being s3xual without their consent and bullies vulnerable people doesn’t like someone saying the truth ☺

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, I am still here, it's all getting very complicated now (for my brain anyway), I'm reading all your comments and making sure I've got the right end of the stick before I go and start commenting and add to any confusion by getting it all wrong. Thank you for all your explanations so far, I'll try to keep any questions to a minimum. 🤭

• Heart
I’m done guys. It’s been a pleasure but I need a break from it all. After hearing what L said to jo Coffey I honestly couldn’t care for the people going for her at the moment. I know how vile jo is but I cannot condole what was said. How anyone can say to someone “you killed your son” repeatedly it’s made me feel physically sick. I don’t support anyone but I won’t stand for bullying on anyones part and in the last few days I just see everyone bullying everyone and nothing seems to give.
I’ll be in the background for a while. Take care all 💜

• Heart
Oh no Betty. Please dont leave 😥 X
I've got to a point where I no longer find tiktok fun. All of this is consuming me. I'm starting a new journey in my life and need to focus on that. I Will miss talking with you all. My account will still be here as I watch other threads from time to time but won't be so involved with all of this. X

• Heart