Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so angry right about now why scare another person for no reason there is no proof out there it’s vile witch hunt honestly it’s heartbreaking there are too many of them I feel Defeated
I ended up going to bed because it was just too much, I couldn’t be assed to listen to more people spouting nothing but tit. Don’t be defeated love, you keep being you. You are a breath of fresh air amongst all of this toxic stuff. ❤

Reactions: 9
In all fairness Karina isn’t innocent. Lying about Dv, miscarriage and pregnancy

Reactions: 6
UGHHHHH. People in Karina’s box saying Kirsty knows a lot about Lucy & how she speaks to underaged kids, blah blah bleeping blah. No she doesn’t, she knows about as much as us lot do which is NOTHING because there has never ever been any proof shown of Lucy doing these things. The only person I can see that’s saying anything close to the truth in the comments is Lisa. Why are these people so set on K being amazing? I’m not seeing what they are, don’t get it. 🤮
Do you know who they were in Karina's box? I know josh was in there, he's a sandwich short of a picnic too, does he have deep seated jealousy issues with L or something. These people playing out their Jeremy Kyle type of lifestyle's on social media need sectioning. Now Karina is in fear of her life, she thinks she needs to change her whole identity and bank details. Well done Crusty worshippers, keep gunning for the vulnerable ones, there will be more ambulances called out soon.

In all fairness Karina isn’t innocent. Lying about Dv, miscarriage and pregnancy
True, but that has absolutely nothing to do with Crusty and her saving the children crew.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t we all predict that they’d get Karina involved at some point (thread 2 maybe) 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah she’s done some disgusting things too but no need to get her involved in all this nonsense

Reactions: 9
Didn’t we all predict that they’d get Karina involved at some point (thread 2 maybe) 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah she’s done some disgusting things too but no need to get her involved in all this nonsense
Yes we did. ☹

May i ask who Karina is?

Reactions: 2
Karina was nona but her real name is louise she has told so many lies but this tread ain't about her tho there is whole tread about her already

Reactions: 7
Do you know who they were in Karina's box? I know josh was in there, he's a sandwich short of a picnic too, does he have deep seated jealousy issues with L or something. These people playing out their Jeremy Kyle type of lifestyle's on social media need sectioning. Now Karina is in fear of her life, she thinks she needs to change her whole identity and bank details. Well done Crusty worshippers, keep gunning for the vulnerable ones, there will be more ambulances called out soon.

True, but that has absolutely nothing to do with Crusty and her saving the children crew.
All he is after is the gifts. What Lucy was saying about him was awful last night

Reactions: 3
Lol at Troy basically telling people they can’t speak to Dan 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Get a grip

• Haha
Could someone make a Troy thread? I would but I don’t know how 😂and the way he’s going on he really needs one.

Reactions: 7
Whats with everyone being troys sis or mum etc... didn't they pick on lucy for calling people family members 🤔

Reactions: 11
I figured out how to make a thread 😂 Troy’s thread

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.