Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how all these new people started popping up on this thread and 80% of them are only on here because of this thread as they don't comment on any others wonder if kirsty s not them over lol 😂😂😂😂
But your also new member who recently popped up 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This new FB group is a joke.

She is doing raffles and going to send gifts out...

1) who is going to give her their bank account details when sending her the £1 raffle fee
2) who would give out their address to her!

I can already see how badly that will end, she will be doxing people left right and center when they are accused of being a "Lucy supporter"
People's abuse stories will be used to troll them and it will all go down in flames.

If these people has one ounce of sense they would stay the heck away from it all, has the point not already been proven that these people have no morals at all?

Krusty will be in the background telling her what to do and pulling her strings

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

1) who is going to give her their bank account details when sending her the £1 raffle fee

I can already see how badly that will end, she will be doxing people left right and center when they are accused of being a "Lucy supporter"
People's abuse stories will be used to troll them and it will all go down in flames.

If these people has one ounce of sense they would stay the heck away from it all, has the point not already been proven that these people have no morals at all?

Cabbage is a joke. Can guarantee that Crusty is pulling her puppet strings, she looks so nervous, like she's scared she's not performing well enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cabbage is a joke. Can guarantee that Crusty is pulling her puppet strings, she looks so nervous, like she's scared she's not performing well enough.
I just love some of her quotes on the new group - No bullying allowed, all of a sudden you have overnight turned into a descent human.. I think not!!

• Haha

It’s all going to end in tears. Why anybody would give out their details to people that have notoriously doxxed people online is just mind blowing

Reactions: 11
Regards the raffle hope she got an online gambling licence if not she can be reported 🤫

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Regards the raffle hope she got an online gambling licence if not she can be reported 🤫
She said she has a professional lady doing the raffles. Let's hope she's not called Misty or Cindy or cupcake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also is she declaring the money as its classed as a earning cos she keeping the profits not a chairty therefore she needs to declare any money have a licence and business insurance to cover the lost of any items etc... she needs be careful who she upset and let's on the group only takes call to a her bank or report to paypal

So just look if they was legit they would also need to register that they are rising money for chairty so all money made can be countable 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Also is she declaring the money as its classed as a earning cos she keeping the profits not a chairty therefore she needs to declare any money have a licence and business insurance to cover the lost of any items etc... she needs be careful who she upset and let's on the group only takes call to a her bank or report to paypal

So just look if they was legit they would also need to register that they are rising money for chairty so all money made can be countable 🤷‍♀️
Then we get into tax relief and gift aid etc. You can't set up a legit charity overnight else everyone would be doing it. Her sheeple will all be taken in by her, I just hope no more innocent people get hurt.

Reactions: 10
Then we get into tax relief and gift aid etc. You can't set up a legit charity overnight else everyone would be doing it. Her sheeple will all be taken in by her, I just hope no more innocent people get hurt.
It is all crazy!! Bagpipes has clearly turned over a new leaf, no brain cells between to even know what tax is etc..
Come on do not throw too much at them today, it is Monday!! :)

• Haha
Paypal see the word raffle anywhere they will close ya accounts down I use play ladies page and 1 day out of no where there shut down all her PayPal n banks linked to it and fact they put dots in word raffle shows its not legit

Apparently Troy won't be joining the live tonight, he said he can't be bothered. Ha, yeah, right, I think he really means he's too scared. Bully Pants is really a Scaredy Pants, 🤣🤣

It is all crazy!! Bagpipes has clearly turned over a new leaf, no brain cells between to even know what tax is etc..
Come on do not throw too much at them today, it is Monday!! :)
Turned over a new leaf!!! Do you mean digging over a fresh turd?. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.