Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
birthishmaddad is live now saying kirsty means so much to so many :oops:

I am honestly shocked at how many people have been drawn in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m glad people are having a view on amber. I’ve never believed any of it tbh

0A5D08A0-D2C8-443F-BC9E-8E6ED67F9316.jpeg
Bea is leaving the group

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sad to see people are leaving, take good care of yourselves & thank you for the laughs. 🥰❤xox

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know who she is personally or what time Lisa is going live. Is Troy live now?
He was i dunno if still is

Charlotte was lucys mod before she found out about alligations then went on as a rogue mod shes the one lucy said was lying about her son having cancer because in her words cancer cant grow outside of the body she is not a lucy supporter now though and has not been for some time

Reactions: 2
Troy’s just said that L is a cabbage and can’t do anything but they all act as if she’s grooming half of the Uk and is a mastermind 😂 which one is it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Dan is a supporter because he said L is innocent until proven guilty and that means hes calling A a liar 😂

Firstly, A’s allegations are towards B and not L.
Secondly, there is 0 evidence proving that L is a groomer.

What Dans said is correct. Troy who jokes about DV, regularly duels people being s3xual without their consent and bullies vulnerable people doesn’t like someone saying the truth ☺

Reactions: 14
Mmmmmm, no. Is that MissKnockKnock? She was in Troy’s box just now
Why are they worried kids will be doxed 😔. I don't think Lisa would do that personally, she doesn't seem the type to me after what I've seen the last few days. I also agree with what someone's just said about people changing their minds because lots of people I'm sure have been stuck on what's true and what isn't with all of this and have supported Lucy and gone to the other side and back again etc. They saying about Dan.. Tbh it's true in the sense of in this country its innocent until proven guilty and its only the courts who can decide and sadly with what Amber's done on social media any court case would be screwed now anyway so people might not ever know the truth apart from Bryan and Amber and bullying Lucy isn't going to change or help anything in my opinion

Reactions: 10
Why are they worried kids will be doxed 😔. I don't think Lisa would do that personally, she doesn't seem the type to me after what I've seen the last few days. I also agree with what someone's just said about people changing their minds because lots of people I'm sure have been stuck on what's true and what isn't with all of this and have supported Lucy and gone to the other side and back again etc. They saying about Dan.. Tbh it's true in the sense of in this country its innocent until proven guilty and its only the courts who can decide and sadly with what Amber's done on social media any court case would be screwed now anyway so people might not ever know the truth apart from Bryan and Amber and bullying Lucy isn't going to change or help anything in my opinion
There’s no way she’d dox a child. Charlotte seemed quite worried though so she must have something to hide 🧐

These people think they’re the judge jury and executioner when in fact all they do is bully people.

There is no court case, any possible case that A may have had against B is going to be ruined now anyway.

Troy is all mouth and no substance. Sits in his dads box room all day dueling people being disgusting and s3xual even when they ask him to stop.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.