Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morninggg ❤

I know that a few of you feel strongly about the Chris situation and that’s completely understandable. We do need to keep in mind that this is a kirsty and co thread, straying too far away from the topic can lead to the thread being closed.

I would suggest talking to Chris directly or if you feel strongly enough about the topic you have the option to open another thread for him specifically ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morninggg ❤

I know that a few of you feel strongly about the Chris situation and that’s completely understandable. We do need to keep in mind that this is a kirsty and co thread, straying too far away from the topic can lead to the thread being closed.

I would suggest talking to Chris directly or if you feel strongly enough about the topic you have the option to open another thread for him specifically ☺
As soon as I am able to make threads I will be don't worry.

Apologies for taking over Krusty's thread everyone.

On that topic, it seems people in the circle around bagpipes are starting to question her and the misty situation now... wonder what today will bring

Reactions: 10
As soon as I am able to make threads I will be don't worry.

Apologies for taking over Krusty's thread everyone.

On that topic, it seems people in the circle around bagpipes are starting to question her and the misty situation now... wonder what today will bring
We all know that so much more will com of that situation.
Krusty is still lurking in lives but will maintain she doe not know what's going on as she has not been on TT.

Reactions: 5
Morning guys sorry for the rant but I do feel as tho he’s ruining all Lisa’s hard work… also both parents might not want to address it on the app which I also feel is fair, sending messages appologising after putting their innocent children in danger just isn’t enough I don’t think especially when the 2 mums hadn’t done anything to him for him to do it… I’m sure if someone started a thread for him it would take it off this thread x

Reactions: 5
Morning guys sorry for the rant but I do feel as tho he’s ruining all Lisa’s hard work… also both parents might not want to address it on the app which I also feel is fair, sending messages appologising after putting their innocent children in danger just isn’t enough I don’t think especially when the 2 mums hadn’t done anything to him for him to do it… I’m sure if someone started a thread for him it would take it off this thread x
Awful being a troll and bullying but to bring kids into it when their app moral was to protect the kids.
Shame on those responsible!

Reactions: 4
Awful being a troll and bullying but to bring kids into it when their app moral was to protect the kids.
Shame on those responsible!
I hate trolls and bullys also, both the mothers he did this to are amazing people and never done wrong to anyone for him to even do it to them is just not fair

• Angry
I hate trolls and bullys also, both the mothers he did this to are amazing people and never done wrong to anyone for him to even do it to them is just not fair
Would you guys mind making a thread for the person you are discussing please so this thread doesn’t get locked for going off topic.
😊 thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone let's hold comments about Chris until we can get our own thread for him.

I dont want the Krusty thread to be affected because of him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m done guys. It’s been a pleasure but I need a break from it all. After hearing what L said to jo Coffey I honestly couldn’t care for the people going for her at the moment. I know how vile jo is but I cannot condole what was said. How anyone can say to someone “you killed your son” repeatedly it’s made me feel physically sick. I don’t support anyone but I won’t stand for bullying on anyones part and in the last few days I just see everyone bullying everyone and nothing seems to give.
I’ll be in the background for a while. Take care all 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m done guys. It’s been a pleasure but I need a break from it all. After hearing what L said to jo Coffey I honestly couldn’t care for the people going for her at the moment. I know how vile jo is but I cannot condole what was said. How anyone can say to someone “you killed your son” repeatedly it’s made me feel physically sick. I don’t support anyone but I won’t stand for bullying on anyones part and in the last few days I just see everyone bullying everyone and nothing seems to give.
Take care.

Reactions: 2
Sorry what did L say to jo she actually said that to jo?!

I honestly dont know whats wrong with tiktok latlely

Reactions: 1
I was listening to toni's live and they was saying about lucy has turned on Jo and gone for her by using her son and she was saying vile stuff

WOW just wow, I missed it but is that serious!

What the hell happened? I thought they were friends?

The thing is Lucy obviously has some kind of Learning disability, she is so easily lead. I don't blame her for some of the things she has said to KRUSTY and co because it has been day in day out for months and at some point everyone would snap back at the abuse she has received, but saying things like that are just wrong, I don't know alot about Jo but losing a child must be heartbreaking and her way of coping is obviously drinking from what I have heard but, It's what I have just been going off about with Chris, children should never ever be used as a stick to beat someone with.

Tiktok is starting to go crazy, I dont know if it is ever going to pull It's self back to be honest.

Reactions: 1
Sorry what did L say to jo she actually said that to jo?!

I honestly dont know whats wrong with tiktok latlely
it was really bad and there’s no excuses for it. She said that jo unalived her son, she kept saying it and singing it. Then B told her to unalive herself.

• Wow
I’m done guys. It’s been a pleasure but I need a break from it all. After hearing what L said to jo Coffey I honestly couldn’t care for the people going for her at the moment. I know how vile jo is but I cannot condone what was said. How anyone can say to someone “you killed your son” repeatedly it’s made me feel physically sick. I don’t support anyone but I won’t stand for bullying on anyones part and in the last few days I just see everyone bullying everyone and nothing seems to give.
it was really bad and there’s no excuses for it. She said that jo unalived her son, she kept saying it and singing it. Then B told her to unalive herself.
yeah and also said she killed her son for clout

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
I’m done guys. It’s been a pleasure but I need a break from it all. After hearing what L said to jo Coffey I honestly couldn’t care for the people going for her at the moment. I know how vile jo is but I cannot condone what was said. How anyone can say to someone “you killed your son” repeatedly it’s made me feel physically sick. I don’t support anyone but I won’t stand for bullying on anyones part and in the last few days I just see everyone bullying everyone and nothing seems to give.

yeah and also said she killed her son for clout
Wow wow lucy said this on a live ?! I thought she was friends with jo coffey?

Lucys vile if shes that disabled she dont know right from wrong she should not be on the internet especially not on tiktok live however i fully believe she is not as disabled as she makes out and holds capacity to know right from wrong just imo though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear people starting see though the page and going private tomorrow why can't it go private now 🤔
🤔 Absolutely no disrespect intended or directed at the death of anybody, but, it's my understanding that the next of kin of 'fallen soldiers' have financial help with funeral expenses as a matter of course.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.