Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon Tattlers!!!

Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve included bank details and everything on the posts. Holding an illegal raffle can lead to your bank account being shut so if any of you are reading this I would suggest that you stop and raise money properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is correct, Facebook raffles aren't legal and the money will be frozen in the PayPal accounts so it won't be going to charity. Soon as the random £1 and £2s roll in with raffle next to them under friends and family they will be found out. Why not just get people to donate directly to the charity, provide the link they give you to use and it goes straight to them with no faffing about or proving anything.

My issue also is the group is going to be full of vulnerable people, will they be taken advantage of by anyone? Will they have actual support or be pointed in the right direction for that? Is anyone on the admin team trained to support vulnerable adults or offer genuine information regarding mental health disorders or personality disorders to go come along with trauma? Will anyone's information be doxed or held against them at a later date. Those who are offering support - do you understand secondary trauma and ptsd or that some stories of people's lives and childhoods could effect you also for the rest of your life. There are trained therapists that will get emotional listening to their patients stories and have therapy themselves to deal with it, do you really think your mentally and emotionally mature and prepared enough to carry people's trauma like that and then help them.

They've spent all this time bullying and laughing at L because of her appearance, her personal hygiene, her learning and behavioural disabilities not realising how many people struggle with their mental health and can easily end up in similar situations where they haven't showered or cleaned their home for a while because of being so unwell and now suddenly they want to support people in them situations.. Pfff please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Afternoon Tattlers!!!

This is correct, Facebook raffles aren't legal and the money will be frozen in the PayPal accounts so it won't be going to charity. Soon as the random £1 and £2s roll in with raffle next to them under friends and family they will be found out. Why not just get people to donate directly to the charity, provide the link they give you to use and it goes straight to them with no faffing about or proving anything.

My issue also is the group is going to be full of vulnerable people, will they be taken advantage of by anyone? Will they have actual support or be pointed in the right direction for that? Is anyone on the admin team trained to support vulnerable adults or offer genuine information regarding mental health disorders or personality disorders to go come along with trauma? Will anyone's information be doxed or held against them at a later date. Those who are offering support - do you understand secondary trauma and ptsd or that some stories of people's lives and childhoods could effect you also for the rest of your life. There are trained therapists that will get emotional listening to their patients stories and have therapy themselves to deal with it, do you really think your mentally and emotionally mature and prepared enough to carry people's trauma like that and then help them.

They've spent all this time bullying and laughing at L because of her appearance, her personal hygiene, her learning and behavioural disabilities not realising how many people struggle with their mental health and can easily end up in similar situations where they haven't showered or cleaned their home for a while because of being so unwell and now suddenly they want to support people in them situations.. Pfff please!!
You are so right, like I said prev they have been those bullies.. All of a sudden they have redeemed their selves. I am all for doing charity work but not this way, set up a go fund me page.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon Tattlers!!!

Well said 👏🏻

You are so right, like I said prev they have been those bullies.. All of a sudden they have redeemed their selves. I am all for doing charity work but not this way, set up a go fund me page.
It’s yet another example of them using sensitive subjects for their own gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ This time it’s more of a “bettering their image” gain rather than monetary.

Reactions: 11
Well said 👏🏻

It’s yet another example of them using sensitive subjects for their own gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ This time it’s more of a “bettering their image” gain rather than monetary.
Yes, but you don't need to gift us, guys, please don't gift us.... Oh, go on then, we won't turn gifting off. Just go to our special FB page for the vulnerable and give us all your doxable details. You honestly couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When will they realise that Tattlers don't bring them down, they do it voluntarily to themselves 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They don’t have a brain cell between them now crusty has gone. She was the final piece to make up 1 entire brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe, Kat, Kirsty are bullies, they should never be "supporting" people online or anywhere else. They gossip, mock people in group chats, doxx and research peoples lives and families. Disgusting people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine if they did have brain cells, they would be dangerous :LOL:
God forbid😂

Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve included bank details and everything on the posts. Holding an illegal raffle can lead to your bank account being shut so if any of you are reading this I would suggest that you stop and raise money properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm done 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, but you don't need to gift us, guys, please don't gift us.... Oh, go on then, we won't turn gifting off. Just go to our special FB page for the vulnerable and give us all your doxable details. You honestly couldn't make this tit up.
Absolutely. I miss Betty ----- riding solo ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we all noticed that Kat and Chloe have started being nice?? Sending big gifts like trains, going in lives saying "love you" and "hey babe" without being their usual foul mouthed arrogant selves. Buying favour in the destruction left by Krusty and her bullies. Never seen tight shrew Kat sending gifts, now she does it in every live to be loved. Tragic.

• Heart
What we thinking about tonight's confirmation on Lisas tiktok regarding Cindy being back but apparently now isn't 🙄.. I get she's going to be watching here no doubt but we can chat more here too and I'm deep thought

Reactions: 10
What we thinking about tonight's confirmation on Lisas tiktok regarding Cindy being back but apparently now isn't 🙄.. I get she's going to be watching here no doubt but we can chat more here too and I'm deep thought
Its got to be misty i don't know why chloe is denying it though as for chelle i saw her live ages ago i do not want to be rude but it clear she had disabillities so the fact they are now all turning on her saying its her fault is sick

Reactions: 7
Hi all!
I know this isn’t the right place as it’s Kirsty’s thred but I’m certain Chris Carrington AKA CaptinCrunch in a mod for Lisa under Darkernightsbrightdays

No hate at all to Lisa but that man is absolutely vile, he’sas bad as grace and Kirsty and Troy in my view with the bullying and racist remarks and vulgur comments I’ve seen from him!
He’s another one that needs to be kicked off the app ! 🤢

Hi all!
I know this isn’t the right place as it’s Kirsty’s thred but I’m certain Chris Carrington AKA CaptinCrunch in a mod for Lisa under Darkernightsbrightdays

No hate at all to Lisa but that man is absolutely vile, he’sas bad as grace and Kirsty and Troy in my view with the bullying and racist remarks and vulgur comments I’ve seen from him!
He’s another one that needs to be kicked off the app ! 🤢
He is a prick that one ..

Reactions: 5
No way surly he cannot be back on the app?!? He was just as vile to L with his side kick Grace and also was it not confirmed that he was looking up peoples children on Facebook and also where the girl was one day and what doctors she was attending. Actual he is worse than K and co as he went for kids and never hid it either!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.