Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to fool people, She thinks she's 10 steps ahead just because she's the oldest, she thinks she's smarter than everyone else. I bet half of those accounts on the kids apps were K & her cretins making them up to make L&B look like Peadophiles. She's a Bully & still people are falling for her BS lies. People are sick & twisted these days.
I thought this too those names of Lucy could of easily been made up within seconds on all those games ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Misty the mastermind clearly done a lot of those..

As for amber hopping onto everyone’s lives yesterday spilling the same bs story it’s boring now love 🙄 everyone’s heard it change so many times and if u look at her recent videos she uses the # Lucy rose… ???? Why u using her hash tag for clout maybe amber..

Reactions: 11
I thought this too those names of Lucy could of easily been made up within seconds on all those games ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Misty the mastermind clearly done a lot of those..

As for amber hopping onto everyone’s lives yesterday spilling the same bs story it’s boring now love 🙄 everyone’s heard it change so many times and if u look at her recent videos she uses the # Lucy rose… ???? Why u using her hash tag for clout maybe amber..
Amber is 100% a clout chaser.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

To me as a parent myself, She seemed to be squirming in her chair. She seemed on edge & then live ended abruptly. I can smell a rat a mile away.

Reactions: 4
HAHHAHAHA Kat saying Lisa is trying to take all the limelight. That’s what it’s about isn’t it Kat? Nothing to do with protecting kids it’s about THE LIMELIGHT straight out of your own mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not being funny if kirsty is so innocent and done nothing wrong why has she deleted her account

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Them lot are clutching at straws. Kat and co, why don't you just leave it all alone. There's no evidence to show that L has groomed anyone. It's been going on for a long time now and still there is nothing!

Reactions: 13
I was mod and got taken off

They were never together, it was all for clout which rubes admitted on live.
Irish is also possibley the same size as lucy in real life and has a rl girlfriend also. Irish is also NOT irish!!! Accsent is as fake as they come abit like him and rubes its all for the views.
They were never officially together, they were talking but played on it for clout, don’t know why size has to be brought into it aswell? and no he doesn’t have a mrs

Reactions: 2
Amber amber amber your irrlevant darling and so is "your story" i personally believe in my heart of hearts "your story" is bull$h!t. My reasons for this are as follows.....
1.No social media platform should have been mentioned at all because IT WILL affect your case.
2. Why would you sleep with the Perpetrators "brother in law" josh when you went on a night out with them late last year?
3. 1 min you said 15 years old then 16 years old then it was your friend and now you?
4. 20 years ive lived with my abuse in my head and i still to this cannot mention a great deal about it because it rips me apart.
5. Your mentioning it every live you go into and not 1 person is listerning or responding because this should be a POLICE matter not krusty knickers and fiona 6 chins along with kinkykat the complusive liar.
#justsaying

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Amber amber amber your irrlevant darling and so is "your story" i personally believe in my heart of hearts "your story" is bull$h!t. My reasons for this are as follows.....
1.No social media platform should have been mentioned at all because IT WILL affect your case.
2. Why would you sleep with the Perpetrators "brother in law" josh when you went on a night out with them late last year?
3. 1 min you said 15 years old then 16 years old then it was your friend and now you?
4. 20 years ive lived with my abuse in my head and i still to this cannot mention a great deal about it because it rips me apart.
5. Your mentioning it every live you go into and not 1 person is listerning or responding because this should be a POLICE matter not krusty knickers and fiona 6 chins along with kinkykat the complusive liar.
#justsaying
She slept with Josh 😳😳😳 That I didn't know!

• Wow
They were never officially together, they were talking but played on it for clout, don’t know why size has to be brought into it aswell? and no he doesn’t have a mrs
Size 🤣because he was being awful to L regarding her weight and what she ate and i think he has room to talk and bully someone for that! And yea he has but i will not be mentioning names or anything like that.

Reactions: 6
#justsaying
amber only came out with her story originally because she wanted to raise awareness about bryan and protect others from him on the app initially i don’t think she was going to go to the police with it and just wanted to make people aware, can confirm she never slept with josh😂

Size 🤣because he was being awful to L regarding her weight and what she ate and i think he has room to talk and bully someone for that! And yea he has but i will not be mentioning names or anything like that.
isn’t tattlers always saying “2 wrongs don’t make a right” ???

Reactions: 1
Chloe going in to peoples lives telling them not to talk about the misty situation is just werid 😂😂😂 why trying to hush people?

Shes in tonis live saying everyone needs to stop shes ready to blow up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe going in to peoples lives telling them not to talk about the misty situation is just werid 😂😂😂 why trying to hush people?
The more people talk about it the more their story will unravel 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who do they all think they are 😂 people can talk about whatever they want

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The more people talk about it the more their story will unravel 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who do they all think they are 😂 people can talk about whatever they want
She got blocked 😂😂

Been unblocked and modded now ffs

Thats made me really angry who the hell do these people think are going into lives saying who can discuss what

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've seen the conversations between Lisa and Misty. I have a screen recordings etc to show that Lisa is 100% not working along side Misty.

So Kat for your accusation of Lisa working along side Misty is bullshit! You're clutching at straws! It's really not that deep! Lisa has had enough of the lot of you bullying and doxxing her. She made a stand and us Tattlers stand with her. So keep your fake accusations to yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
amber only came out with her story originally because she wanted to raise awareness about bryan and protect others from him on the app initially i don’t think she was going to go to the police with it and just wanted to make people aware, can confirm she never slept with josh😂

isn’t tattlers always saying “2 wrongs don’t make a right” ???
Well that has backfired on her hasn’t it I mean who would go to an app to make others aware of something but not go to the police with it ??!
The police can deal with things but she thought she would let krusty and co do the police Job?? 🤦🏻‍♀️
it’s get funnier and funnier each day make it make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.