Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Kat calling Lisa a Trollop? What’s happened between them?
I don’t fully know what’s happened but I saw Kat in Toni’s live telling everyone that Lisa has sided with Misty.
I think Kat is seething that Lisa blew it all open and revealed the truth about Misty before any of the others realised.
Kat should be the next one the mighty Tattlers take to task and remove!! She’s just said she intends to go gunning for Lucy… L is not my fave person, I don’t follow or even support her but why can’t they just leave her alone now?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not gonna lie, Amber sleeping with Josh has completely blown my mind 😳 when and how did that come out? 🤯
Wasn’t it summer time when she was going out with them drinking and for meals ect.. plastering it all over tt..

Who in this world goes out for meals with a relative of your so called abuser😱

Someone please give me a recap! I’ve tried reading these threads but they’re going way too quick and I’m blocked because of the Janice battersby comment🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t it summer time when she was going out with them drinking and for meals ect.. plastering it all over tt..

You couldn't write this tit up!

Jezza! Get back on T.V I need you to sort this mess out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
amber only came out with her story originally because she wanted to raise awareness about bryan and protect others from him on the app initially i don’t think she was going to go to the police with it and just wanted to make people aware, can confirm she never slept with josh😂

isn’t tattlers always saying “2 wrongs don’t make a right” ???
Hang on ' i don't think she was going to the police' 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet she was constantly waffling on about how she's going to be getting the police involved. Something smells fishy to me. Amber hasn't exactly raised any awareness for a start same with Krusty. All it's done is turn TT into a war and if it's true about L&B all everyone has done is promote what they are, and bully the hell out of someone who could potentially hurt themselves now or in the future. It's sickening

Someone please give me a recap! I’ve tried reading these threads but they’re going way too quick and I’m blocked because of the Janice battersby comment🙄🤣
-Krusty has left tt
-Misty is a dangerous woman
-Lucy is still sat in her bed eating sweets and will forget about it all today
-were all celebrating we got krusty of tt(she’s looking for work)
- amber has apparently slept with Lucy’s brother 🤢
-rubes is also on this thread 👋
- Misty will be lurking in here too 🖕🏻
-SLM 🖖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe going in to peoples lives telling them not to talk about the misty situation is just werid 😂😂😂 why trying to hush people?

Shes in tonis live saying everyone needs to stop shes ready to blow up 😂😂
I think she's feeling the heat a bit, she should slither off for a cool down. I, for one, would hate to see her combust.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
-Krusty has left tt
-SLM 🖖
The SLM at the end 🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't Amber say last week she got a new officer dealing with her case ok why has it taken nearly a year for this so called officer and why has the other girl not put report in whonit happened to

Yes it was summer time. They all went live and gave everyone their table number at spoons for people on TT to buy them drinks and food. I'm sure they got kicked out for the amount of orders that was coming in for them. Josh then spent the rest of the night around Amber's or her friend's house

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's all just for attention & gifts because people are gullible & they just believe them. Anything for abit of gossip true or untrue. They certainly dint care if its true or untrue or who they expose its all about the money & gifts. You should never trust anyone until you get to know them first.

Reactions: 3
Hang on ' i don't think she was going to the police' 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet she was constantly waffling on about how she's going to be getting the police around. Something smells fishy to me. Amber hasn't exactly raised any awareness for a start same with Krusty. All it's done is turn TT into a war and if it's true about L&B all everyone has done is promote what they are, and bully the hell out of someone who could potentially hurt themselves now or in the future. It's sickening
Ambers apprantly got new officers in the ca
Didn't Amber say last week she got a new officer dealing with her case ok why has it taken nearly a year for this so called officer and why has the other girl not put report in whonit happened to
yes she did. Heard her say it can’t remember if it was a live or video but she was walking whilst telling whoever.. that she called the police that day explained the situation and she will have new officers in the case… that in itself is a massive 🚩 lie … she would of had a crime number also been appointed a liaison officer so under no circumstances would she have to call and explain again..

Reactions: 5
Ambers apprantly got new officers in the ca

yes she did. Heard her say it can’t remember if it was a live or video but she was walking whilst telling whoever.. that she called the police that day explained the situation and she will have new officers in the case… that in itself is a massive 🚩 lie … she would of had a crime number also been appointed a liaison officer so under no circumstances would she have to call and explain again..
Speaking facts right there. Yes I believed amber at the start but after a week of sharing her story, her story wasn't consistent to what she originally said and posted about B. And if she has gone to the police about it, why hasn't B's gf been named as I'm sure it was stated that she also abused Amber. Why you only going for B? Think people on TT need to start reading between the lines like us Tattlers do

• Heart
Wonder if K has been stuck in to the DWP for not declaring the money she was earning from TT GIFTS. Just thought share my thoughts!

Reactions: 5
I don't Belive a word that comes out of any of thems mouths amber can't be that worried about L&B if she slept with josh it's all a load of crap. I am by no means a L&B supporter but I think they just need to be left alone after all if they had done anything wrong the police would have arrested them by now or am I just being thick

Reactions: 9
Happy Friday TATTLERS #ABTTC
Firstly I just woke up n what a morning... Its going to be another o what a day I can feel it. I can clarify mother earth is not Jordanna 100% and hopefully today when Lisa goes live trolls don't descend as last nights live was amazing once they all got bored... #sluglivesmatter #gheckoontoast

Reactions: 4
-Krusty has left tt
-SLM 🖖
Thank you! tit, you lot have been busy😉 well done tattlers, the clout chaser is leaving!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.