Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all!
I know this isn’t the right place as it’s Kirsty’s thred but I’m certain Chris Carrington AKA CaptinCrunch in a mod for Lisa under Darkernightsbrightdays

No hate at all to Lisa but that man is absolutely vile, he’sas bad as grace and Kirsty and Troy in my view with the bullying and racist remarks and vulgur comments I’ve seen from him!
He’s another one that needs to be kicked off the app ! 🤢

Reactions: 12

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Apparently Troy won't be joining the live tonight, he said he can't be bothered. Ha, yeah, right, I think he really means he's too scared. Bully Pants is really a Scaredy Pants, 🤣🤣

It is all crazy!! Bagpipes has clearly turned over a new leaf, no brain cells between to even know what tax is etc..
Come on do not throw too much at them today, it is Monday!! :)
Turned over a new leaf!!! Do you mean digging over a fresh turd?. 🤣🤣

• Haha

boeboe

Hey rubes
Thibk your going to need to get comfy for this thread it’s going to be another 50 pages long 🤣🤣🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
This is from Mother Earth she is not Jordanna that a couple of people in here have mentioned, so please don’t mention it again, it’s been proven in her live tonight that she is not this person, not by just her, but multiple people and a couple of people in this thread too.

So, let’s just leave it at that, Jordanna is another woman. If anyone wants to discuss it with Mother Earth herself, message her not post it on here.

• Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Right you lovely lot, this Krusty’s tired so I’m calling it a night. Enjoy the rest of your evening and let’s hope it’ll be a calm free night and not another shxt storm. Night all 🙌
Goodnight, it should be quiet now, everyone has to regroup and concoct a new narrative, personality and identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CinderRuckingFella

Why is Kat calling Lisa a Trollop? What’s happened between them?
I don’t fully know what’s happened but I saw Kat in Toni’s live telling everyone that Lisa has sided with Misty.
I think Kat is seething that Lisa blew it all open and revealed the truth about Misty before any of the others realised.
Kat should be the next one the mighty Tattlers take to task and remove!! She’s just said she intends to go gunning for Lucy… L is not my fave person, I don’t follow or even support her but why can’t they just leave her alone now?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Nice to see you back

I know i was like ok finally we might get some clarity and that will be it but nope shes made it worse for herself in all honesty
I was shouting at my phone 🤣🤣 still none the wiser of why she did it all! 😳 I don't think she ever planned to answer the real questions. How do you explain why you lied about working with Fleetwood other than you wanted to look like a hero.

• Haha
Her not dueling lucy one last time for her viewers was strange. Something must have gone on in the background for that not to happen maybe she's been told by the popo

boeboe

I'm not gonna lie, Amber sleeping with Josh has completely blown my mind 😳 when and how did that come out? 🤯
Wasn’t it summer time when she was going out with them drinking and for meals ect.. plastering it all over tt..

Who in this world goes out for meals with a relative of your so called abuser😱

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
That poor ginger fox lady is discussing what happened earlier, she is trying to make sense of it all. Well done Crusty you food stained skanky grease blob, you managed to mess a lot of people's lives up these last few days.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lalatata2019

Morning, I don't think Krusty and her brother talk. Oh yes Irish's mum wasn't Irish but I assumed she'd moved to Ireland and had him... And the mask tho it all makes sense but Lucy found out his real name and plastered it everywhere anyway so why does he still hide

Hey everyone, just caught up!

With regards to this thread it definitely needs to stay with Kirsty and her close circle. Threads have been locked because of derailing. I'm sure someone could open up another thread, personally I don't want to do it as I don't know the man and won't be held accountable for what is being said etc. I've never seen him before yesterday so feel I have no input that I could add. It was all before my time on TT.

Hope everyone has a lovely day 😀

• Heart