Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this stuff should not be playing out on social media and the thing is these people are old enough to know better.

Reactions: 5
If mother earth sees this, I apologise for asking if you were a certain person. I didn't mean any offence by it 😔 and I would hate to of upset you by this I just seen someone mention it previously and was getting myself confused and that is why I was asking for clarification. But I am honestly so sorry about that 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If mother earth sees this, I apologise for asking if you were a certain person. I didn't mean any offence by it 😔 and I would hate to of upset you by this I just seen someone mention it previously and was getting myself confused and that is why I was asking for clarification. But I am honestly so sorry about that 😔
Hey, are you able to jump in Mother Earth’s live? No hate or anything xx

Reactions: 4
Troy's live & saying he personally doesn't feel K will stay off TikTok.. Me either babes, me either. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
UGHHHHH. People in Karina’s box saying Kirsty knows a lot about Lucy & how she speaks to underaged kids, blah blah bleeping blah. No she doesn’t, she knows about as much as us lot do which is NOTHING because there has never ever been any proof shown of Lucy doing these things. The only person I can see that’s saying anything close to the truth in the comments is Lisa. Why are these people so set on K being amazing? I’m not seeing what they are, don’t get it. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 17
UGHHHHH. People in Karina’s box saying Kirsty knows a lot about Lucy & how she speaks to underaged kids, blah blah bleeping blah. No she doesn’t, she knows about as much as us lot do which is NOTHING because there has never ever been any proof shown of Lucy doing these things. The only person I can see that’s saying anything close to the truth in the comments is Lisa. Why are these people so set on K being amazing? I’m not seeing what they are, don’t get it. 🤮
I’m so angry right about now why scare another person for no reason there is no proof out there it’s vile witch hunt honestly it’s heartbreaking there are too many of them I feel Defeated

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow i cant actually believe the lies in that live!! Kirsty is queen and shes left the app to protect her kids 🤣🤣 noooooo you idiots!! She has NO PROOF is all lies!! Wow wake ip people you are all being fooled by crusty and her gang of sheep!! Troy is a diagusting man, kinky kat the fog horn!! Josh the scabby liar!! Wow just wow

I’m so angry right about now why scare another person for no reason there is no proof out there it’s vile witch hunt honestly it’s heartbreaking there are too many of them I feel Defeated
Same!! They need running off the app!! Can we include all the gang now in this thread????

Reactions: 11
Wow i cant actually believe the lies in that live!! Kirsty is queen and shes left the app to protect her kids 🤣🤣 noooooo you idiots!! She has NO PROOF is all lies!! Wow wake ip people you are all being fooled by crusty and her gang of sheep!! Troy is a diagusting man, kinky kat the fog horn!! Josh the scabby liar!! Wow just wow

Same!! They need running off the app!! Can we include all the gang now in this thread????
Lucy is a massive mess I have her crying On voice notes it’s awfull to hear the hurt in her voice how do these people sleep at night

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lucy is a massive mess I have her crying On voice notes it’s awfull to hear the hurt in her voice how do these people sleep at night
It was disgusting i cant believe what i heard!! I have no words the bully gang has made me sick to my stomach!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.