Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more homophobic that he’s been put on Grindr like there’s something wrong with it. Stuff like this really needs to stop.
At 17 he’s allowed to make mistakes and try and change without this happening to him.

Reactions: 10
Whoever has put simba on grinder is disgusting he’s a 17 year old boy shouldn’t be on any dating sites your sick in the head and need professional help

He shouldn’t be on any dating website anyways he’s 17 it’s not even legal
It’s illegal he’s 17 so to the person that has done it I hope karma gets you your sick twisted head needs locking up

Reactions: 14
Oh wow I’m speechless to the comments not gonna lie regan is only 17 he is still wrong and got mixed up in drama but what has happened is vile really vile it’s Disturbing let’s not forget the fact that he has kept himself out of drama and doing his own thing that has to be Recognised and what has happened to him is wrong on all levels

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fact she got the court info sent over instagram and believed it but best bit kirsty used these voice notes and was saying it was for that day they was meant be in court n lucy come on live but then it was zoom call for court 🤦‍♀️😂
I questioned the info being fake as she said she got a message on insta. I was told to F off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Gosh I work for a few days and your on thread 8!! Jeeez.
some of the things that have come out have been eye opening to say the least. And the revelation that there are a few 🐍 on this thread as well 😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ll be doing a live tonight at 9pm so all is welcome to try Resolve some issues that are on the app fingers crossed make more people see the light would be great on the winter_solstice1 account all is welcome even trolls unless the spit hate than they will be gone so a Healthy chat

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll be doing a live tonight at 9pm so all is welcome to try Resolve some issues that are on the app fingers crossed make more people see the light would be great on the winter_solstice1 account all is welcome even trolls unless the spit hate than they will be gone so a Healthy chat
We’ll be there loves. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll be there ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'll be on for about an hour but I'll be there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly the last few weeks on tiktok has been crazy theres definitely been some sort of energy shift on there

Reactions: 8
I'll be there too x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else been blocked from Kinky Kat, Dan James & Chloe?
Hey guys, if you are reading this, i have many accounts i can follow & watch you from!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.