Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hann98

VIP Member
Can’t believe people are leaving! :( xx

I’ll continue making threads for you guys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Well said 👏🏻

It’s yet another example of them using sensitive subjects for their own gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ This time it’s more of a “bettering their image” gain rather than monetary.
Yes, but you don't need to gift us, guys, please don't gift us.... Oh, go on then, we won't turn gifting off. Just go to our special FB page for the vulnerable and give us all your doxable details. You honestly couldn't make this shit up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimbean

Sorry I keep posting before I'm actually finished processing my thoughts down and sorting it out 😂!

Well that person clearly knows nothing. I can vouch that both people mentioned do not support L&B and they have both said that in previous threads. Clearly some people can’t read or havnt taken the time to gather the facts before opening their gob. More fool that person.
nobody here supports L&B, we have said that so many times. A trip to specsavers wouldn’t go amiss with some folk 🙄
My theory is they can't read or only have the attention span to listen to a 3 min tiktok or live stream 😂😂. I've read every single Kirsty thread and there are very very few people who support them, if any at all actually with what L&B say and do. I obviously don't speak for everyone but I must of completely missed the big speeches about how the tattlers mentioned on tiktok adore L&B and talk about them like the innocent delicate little flowers they are in all this, sorry 🙄. Maybe us tattlers need to go to specsavers 😂😂😂.

Just because people aren't taking the piss out of them constantly or writing about her appearance in every post does not mean for a second anyone then condones their behaviour 🙈😑.

What most of us are against is bullying to the extreme it's getting to on tiktok from L&B just as much as to them from everyone else too. Hopefully L&B realise regardless of their learning or mental disabilities they are both still responsible by law the same as anyone who isn't disabled for the way they behave or retaliate back to things that has upset them, even if they can't actually control their emotional outbursts and it's still down to them to put tools into place so they don't cause issues in the wider community and online with cyber bullying... I mean surely Bryan would have known that from his little lawbook 🙈😂

• Haha

mialoulou

Wow what a few days this has been have to say I feel rather Emotionally drained to say the least L kicked me in the teeth last night with what she said to jo trolling was chilling down for her than bang she had to go do that Frustrated is the way I too feel right about now x

• Heart

mialoulou

I’ll be doing a live tonight at 9pm so all is welcome to try Resolve some issues that are on the app fingers crossed make more people see the light would be great on the winter_solstice1 account all is welcome even trolls unless the spit hate than they will be gone so a Healthy chat

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Renegade121

True drama will kick off now

Lucy is sitting there barely getting any gifts and she won’t like that so buckle up as we’re going on a bumpy ride

• Haha
  • Heart

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Hey everyone I’m Also hanging up my tattle stripes I’ve made some lovely friends through this and I’ll miss it but it’s just got to much take care everyone much love 💜💜💜💜

• Heart
  • Sad

badkarma_

Sooo Troy's untouchable as he can have anyone's address "trust me" he said... Wow what a saddo he really thinks he's untouchable.... Unbelievable... Cheers for the block lottie but I can still ghostwatch you streaming a live 😂😂😂😂😂They all think they're so funny
I don’t understand how all these women are obsessed with him he’s a vile racist bully😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Pussy_Shaver_2022

She left the app because she has something to hide it's a simple as that. She didn't want to be outed, doxed or any of her information leaked. It was all of a sudden as soon as her LB FB group was deemed dirty & fulla snakes, do you think for a second she never played a part. Without a doubt she has, Supposedly Mrs Blobby is in Court in March for malicious communication this either made up or Kirsty has got her to do her dirty work. I think she has tried to do the same with other people & now that people are have had their personal information leaked she's shat herself cause she knows she's going to he outed because she has played a part wither anyone likes it or not. She said it herself last night I'm sure that she trusted people which means she's about to be exposed. Hands up if you agree! She's Guilty & she made out last night that there are more important things in life than this sh*t show. Why all of a sudden has she just disappeared🤔

• Heart
Sooo Troy's untouchable as he can have anyone's address "trust me" he said... Wow what a saddo he really thinks he's untouchable.... Unbelievable... Cheers for the block lottie but I can still ghostwatch you streaming a live 😂😂😂😂😂They all think they're so funny

• Haha
  • Heart
I've seen the conversations between Lisa and Misty. I have a screen recordings etc to show that Lisa is 100% not working along side Misty.

So Kat for your accusation of Lisa working along side Misty is bullshit! You're clutching at straws! It's really not that deep! Lisa has had enough of the lot of you bullying and doxxing her. She made a stand and us Tattlers stand with her. So keep your fake accusations to yourself!!

• Heart
Them lot are clutching at straws. Kat and co, why don't you just leave it all alone. There's no evidence to show that L has groomed anyone. It's been going on for a long time now and still there is nothing!

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I wonder if Crusty isn't in our faces anymore because she has got a job 😯. What does everyone think? What job could she do with that tattoo on show. I think she would be best suited to long distance lorry driver, the longer the better. She can't work anywhere around children or customer services etc, unless she wears long sleeves and keeps her arm covered all day, which is wholly impractical in summer. Knowing her, she has probably put a benefits claim in - unable to work due to offensive tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

rattler89

Chatty Member
Who is that girl "today is last day, it all ends here. No more talking about it" what the fuck she on about. She doesn't decide mistys all forgiven

• Haha

No1cares

Regards the raffle hope she got an online gambling licence if not she can be reported 🤫

• Heart
  • Wow

Bluepop

VIP Member
Morninggg ❤

I know that a few of you feel strongly about the Chris situation and that’s completely understandable. We do need to keep in mind that this is a kirsty and co thread, straying too far away from the topic can lead to the thread being closed.

I would suggest talking to Chris directly or if you feel strongly enough about the topic you have the option to open another thread for him specifically ☺

• Heart

mialoulou

Oh wow I’m speechless to the comments not gonna lie regan is only 17 he is still wrong and got mixed up in drama but what has happened is vile really vile it’s Disturbing let’s not forget the fact that he has kept himself out of drama and doing his own thing that has to be Recognised and what has happened to him is wrong on all levels

• Heart

Kimbean

Afternoon Tattlers!!!

Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve included bank details and everything on the posts. Holding an illegal raffle can lead to your bank account being shut so if any of you are reading this I would suggest that you stop and raise money properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is correct, Facebook raffles aren't legal and the money will be frozen in the PayPal accounts so it won't be going to charity. Soon as the random £1 and £2s roll in with raffle next to them under friends and family they will be found out. Why not just get people to donate directly to the charity, provide the link they give you to use and it goes straight to them with no faffing about or proving anything.

My issue also is the group is going to be full of vulnerable people, will they be taken advantage of by anyone? Will they have actual support or be pointed in the right direction for that? Is anyone on the admin team trained to support vulnerable adults or offer genuine information regarding mental health disorders or personality disorders to go come along with trauma? Will anyone's information be doxed or held against them at a later date. Those who are offering support - do you understand secondary trauma and ptsd or that some stories of people's lives and childhoods could effect you also for the rest of your life. There are trained therapists that will get emotional listening to their patients stories and have therapy themselves to deal with it, do you really think your mentally and emotionally mature and prepared enough to carry people's trauma like that and then help them.

They've spent all this time bullying and laughing at L because of her appearance, her personal hygiene, her learning and behavioural disabilities not realising how many people struggle with their mental health and can easily end up in similar situations where they haven't showered or cleaned their home for a while because of being so unwell and now suddenly they want to support people in them situations.. Pfff please!!

• Heart

Kimbean

The comments were going so fast on the live I swiped them off and just listened mostly but she wasn't keen to answer everything it seemed. I did kind of understand what Misty is saying regarding some stuff, when you are involved deeply and feel out your depth some people can find that really hard to get out of depending who knows what, making friends is also hard so I do sympathise with fitting in to a group and being sucked in but at the same time she does know right from wrong and should have definitely walked away and taken responsibility for her own behaviour because it was disgusting how she's played people and more. I'm glad she's applogised for what she's done but sorry won't always cut it with a lot of people they've both hurt and that's ok too and people don't need to accept her apology either. In my eyes people don't need to be team kirsty or team misty because they both are as bad as each other along with others involved. They all have done wrong really, some more than others and sadly it's guilty by association too even if you don't fully agree with what's happening until you speak up. Kirsty threw Misty under the bus and Misty has then done the same to Kirsty and others too but at least there was receipts for some things but not everything. I don't personally know who Michelle is but she seems to be involved too with doxing and Kat and Chloe aren't going to be totally innocent including all the others 'behind the scenes'. I do slightly feel a little empathy for chloe and any others who are vunerable or easily led but doesn't make them any less responsible. Someone would have likely been the ring leader pulling the strings though and it makes sense it's kirsty if she's been doing it much longer and she is the one hiding now really so why can't people see she's also done wrong along with Misty, was there proof of Kirsty knowing about Cindy? It seems the police are now involved regarding some of it so they will thankfully know what's been going on which will be why she can't address everything and that is fair enough as nobody wants to effect that case.

Not sure what else my thoughts are on the situation right now.

Sounds like a crazy 24 hours for a few of you, plus with Roy Cropper taking a step out (don't forget your bag our Roy!) please remember to take some time for yourselves, especially those who are deeply involved here and Lisa and all the Mods and regulars because it can get a lot to process and triggering for some with everything going on spinning off from Lucy

❤❤❤

• Heart
Have we all noticed that Kat and Chloe have started being nice?? Sending big gifts like trains, going in lives saying "love you" and "hey babe" without being their usual foul mouthed arrogant selves. Buying favour in the destruction left by Krusty and her bullies. Never seen tight shrew Kat sending gifts, now she does it in every live to be loved. Tragic.

• Heart