Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t fully know what’s happened but I saw Kat in Toni’s live telling everyone that Lisa has sided with Misty.
I think Kat is seething that Lisa blew it all open and revealed the truth about Misty before any of the others realised.
Kat should be the next one the mighty Tattlers take to task and remove!! She’s just said she intends to go gunning for Lucy… L is not my fave person, I don’t follow or even support her but why can’t they just leave her alone now?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree, I caught a little of tonis live and I stand by what I've said before.. I do not like Kat one bit, there is no way in hell her hubby is part of the police force because she would not be behaving like that surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it’s really odd that i know not even half the people y’all talk about but know 90% of their lives lmao. keep going this is slightly enjoyable lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Tattlers, I'm going to hang up my Betty Title and take a step down. Thank you for making me laugh so much and for being amazing. Huge hugs to you all. Betty x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I also didn't believe Lisa had jumped over to Misty because why would she after everything that's happened
Hey Tattlers, I'm going to hang up my Betty Title and take a step down. Thank you for making me laugh so much and for being amazing. Huge hugs to you all. Betty x
Oh no Betty 😔! You will be missed for sure ❤ thank you for all you've done

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no Betty. Please dont leave 😥 X
I've got to a point where I no longer find tiktok fun. All of this is consuming me. I'm starting a new journey in my life and need to focus on that. I Will miss talking with you all. My account will still be here as I watch other threads from time to time but won't be so involved with all of this. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone I’m Also hanging up my tattle stripes I’ve made some lovely friends through this and I’ll miss it but it’s just got to much take care everyone much love 💜💜💜💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh no is everyone leaving
Hi!

I am new here! ive been reading other threads and spent the last day catching up on kirsty 😄

I think she will be back, Chloe is trying to keep the lives quiet I think in the hopes this will blow over so her pal can come back.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe people are leaving! :( xx

I’ll continue making threads for you guys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think we've done our job now, time to move on. Unless krusty returns 😂

Reactions: 6
Morning Tattlers,

Wow can't believe what I'm reading with Krusty 😯 If that's true, TT is going to have a field day. As for Irish and Rubes 'they've broken up'... Irish isn't actually Irish, everything he does is for the clout.
Urgh Kinky Kat can go a crawl back under a rock if she thinks she's coming for L
I’m still catching up but wait WHAT! He’s not even Irish? Wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa is live btw guys ☺. I'm sad people are leaving but I also understand why you need to focus on yourselves, it's time consuming for sure xx

Amber again.. love the fact she was silent watching Lisa's live yesterday when Kirsty was exposed for doxxing. When will Amber realise that half off TT completely ignore her comments now when she's in someone's live. Even on Gingers live yesterday she was constantly commenting about B and was shut down by someone telling her not to bring L&B up and it was irrelevant to what they was talking about. Yes you've shared 'your story' but some of what you've said hasn't been consistent
To be honest, i dont believe what Amber has claimes. Never have & never will. How Kirsty could sit there and say that she had seen the proof when it is an apparent historic crime!

Amber likes to silent watch and then pipes up when there is any drama. See it happen all the time.

She put up a photo of the road sign of where Lucy & Bryan live in a chat the other day. Surely, if he had done that to her, she wouldnt want to be anywhere near them. Even if she was on the way to a bus stop. You would find an alternative one to use.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.