Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CharlColeman supported Lucy after all the allegations were out there. She knew.
Once she started getting hate and Simba doxxed her pictures etc, she changed her accounts all private and told people she was now a rogue mod. She was never rogue, she just wanted the hate to stop. She never unblocked my accounts, just the "popular people" to keep them on side.
Then told everyone her child had cancer while she was getting hate to try and draw on some sympathy and be liked again. Another flipflopper Lucy supporter who says "I didn't know."
If she hadn't had so much hate, she would still be her supporter and mod now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, I am still here, it's all getting very complicated now (for my brain anyway), I'm reading all your comments and making sure I've got the right end of the stick before I go and start commenting and add to any confusion by getting it all wrong. Thank you for all your explanations so far, I'll try to keep any questions to a minimum. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Lisa is the only honest and genuine one out of the lot of them I as in her live and she seems absolutely lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, she's funny too, and chilled and her voice is calming.
She's amazing... I'm just sick of all the hate and back biting she gets. It's really a kick in the teeth when ppl keep coming for her when she's honest and has receipts 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's amazing... I'm just sick of all the hate and back biting she gets. It's really a kick in the teeth when ppl keep coming for her when she's honest and has receipts 😁
She only gets the hate because of the way she conducts herself, IE, like an intelligent, mature adult, the other thick gonks all feel threatened and way out of their depths with her, the only route of communication they have involves screaming the C**t word, general insults and vile bully behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Definitely! She is the only person willing to be open, honest and show receipts for things. Did Lisa say she would be back at 7?

Reactions: 7
Why are they worried kids will be doxed 😔. I don't think Lisa would do that personally, she doesn't seem the type to me after what I've seen the last few days. I also agree with what someone's just said about people changing their minds because lots of people I'm sure have been stuck on what's true and what isn't with all of this and have supported Lucy and gone to the other side and back again etc. They saying about Dan.. Tbh it's true in the sense of in this country its innocent until proven guilty and its only the courts who can decide and sadly with what Amber's done on social media any court case would be screwed now anyway so people might not ever know the truth apart from Bryan and Amber and bullying Lucy isn't going to change or help anything in my opinion
Would never ever ever dox children and make any harm come to them noway

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I seen Mother_Earth say she wants to address the tattlers about something, I didn’t read through all of yesterdays posts on the thread. Has someone said something about her? 🥺

Reactions: 6
I seen Mother_Earth say she wants to address the tattlers about something, I didn’t read through all of yesterdays posts on the thread. Has someone said something about her? 🥺
I think she may be referring to the comments where there was confusion who was using whose Tiktok account. I was already confused (see my earlier comment), so I was help. I'm guessing (dangerous), that she's just confused too.

I think she may be referring to the comments where there was confusion who was using whose Tiktok account. I was already confused (see my earlier comment), so I was help. I'm guessing (dangerous), that she's just confused too.
Sorry, that was tit appalling confusing grammar

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m not sure, I don’t know who Jodanna is anyway. X
I don't either.. I'm useless at names though in all honesty 😂! I clicked who Charlotte was eventually as I'd watched a live where her puppy got injured in the door so the name stuck with me, but it's rare I remember names. Jodanna doesn't ring a bell at all for me either though 🤔

Would never ever ever dox children and make any harm come to them noway
Exactly what I thought ❤ you do not seem the type at all and goes against everything you've been about so it didn't make sense why she would be worried by that but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't either.. I'm useless at names though in all honesty 😂! I clicked who Charlotte was eventually as I'd watched a live where her puppy got injured in the door so the name stuck with me, but it's rare I remember names. Jodanna doesn't ring a bell at all for me either though 🤔

Exactly what I thought ❤ you do not seem the type at all and goes against everything you've been about so it didn't make sense why she would be worried by that but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She used to go in kirstys live a lot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.