Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Hann98 for another amazing title.

Wow! It's been a couple of eventful days!

● Lisa showed proof that Misty/Cindy/Cupcake is a two faced snake.
● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like
● Misty has gone into hiding
● Main FB closed down. New admin for the new one
● Kirsty is finally going to get off her backside and get a job!
● Kirsty is finally leaving TikTok and Insta for good!!

Well done everyone, you've all been amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like

It's certainly been an eventful few days to say the least, but there we go! Well done to everyone who's been doing this since the first thread, you're ALL amazing!!💚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who the hell is that mumma account on here that had to have the last say on thread 7. What a vile person

One hell of a day. Think I need my bed now 🤣🤣

She doesn't care about Dave or them kids, you can tell that by the tit way she speaks to them. She will be bored and tortured having to give them her attention and no TT. Those kids are going to suffer even more now 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's certainly been an eventful few days to say the least, but there we go! Well done to everyone who's been doing this since the first thread, you're ALL amazing!!💚
I love how we all were watching your notifications for days, watching you slowly creep and become one of the best ❤

Didn't Krust leave before when she lost her job and then come back? Or did she just disappear off my fyp?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how we all were watching your notifications for days, watching you slowly creep and become one of the best ❤

Didn't Krust leave before when she lost her job and then come back? Or did she just disappear off my fyp?
Aww thank you, well I'm here for the stay 😘 I love this little tattle family we've got going💚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey rubes
Thibk your going to need to get comfy for this thread it’s going to be another 50 pages long 🤣🤣🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bea Summer needs be next 1 sort her tit out she said she was closing the groups down but she aint

Reactions: 8
rubes have got too much to do sorting out her plug sockets, fraud, and a vape battery to take over from kirsty

• Haha
Her not dueling lucy one last time for her viewers was strange. Something must have gone on in the background for that not to happen maybe she's been told by the popo

Reactions: 11

It’s been an absolute pleasure speaking to you all on here & tt 💜 #TTC Thread 8 let’s do this xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you to each and everyone of you. I've watched this thread grow from just a few of us to an army of us! If anything this whole saga has bought us all together as a little tattle family. You've all been amazing. #ABTTC
Thank you @Hann98 for starting the threads off x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.