Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
#raisingcapablekids

odd hashtag seen as her two year old isn’t capable of sleeping in her own bed or self settling & still sleeps like a one year old with multiple naps and feeds on demand. She’s very selective isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a load of shite her latest post is all about. Sorry, just screams to me chaos and lack of routine. Poor kids if that is a true reflection of what their after school routine is.
The caption is a load of shit:

No, you don’t have a birthday party this weekend, we are in a pandemic and we are banned from meeting up in groups of more than 6. There is 5 of you.
No, the kids aren’t asking when Warren is back from work as he has been furloughed for months and god knows if/when he‘s going back. Or was the redundancy click bait?
And finally, if she’s ‘raising capable kids’ how about she gets the girls to empty their own lunchboxes, bags etc, utilise that snack drawer she’s shown in previous YouTube videos to encourage the girls to get their own snack. She’s such a bloody martyr!

Reactions: 19

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I can’t believe what she’s titled the latest vlog 😂 “a lot of people have been asking about travelling” you’re going in the car for two hours. I go for two hours to go shopping for the day to Southampton or Cardiff. It’s not really travelling is it 😂

I can’t believe what she’s titled the latest vlog 😂 “a lot of people have been asking about travelling” you’re going in the car for two hours. I go for two hours to go shopping for the day to Southampton or Cardiff. It’s not really travelling is it 😂
queen of click bait!!!!!!!

new thread title : Kerry Conway queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I owned a trainer business, the very last thing I would be doing is buying my kid second hand converse from a charity shop 🙈
Sorry, I just think unless they're brand new, kids shoes shouldn't be bought second hand🤷 they're not even nice converse, she sees a brand name on something and thinks it must be amazing automatically.

That charity shop haul was absolute shite as well, not one decent thing in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mummyto2girls_19

Why does every vlog have to pay homage to the fact she still breastfeeds! I breastfeed my 16 month old so not against extended feeding at all but the way she “sells” it like it’s hell. Roma rules the house. My 16 month old is a mummy’s girl for sure. She’d probably chose me over any other person but I’m not a slave to her either. She doesn’t demand to be picked up & cuddled all day & I don’t have to rock her to sleep in a pram. If I were watching her without any prior knowledge I’d never breastfeed as she shows she has created a clingy monster with Roma. She tries to put the kids into ideal boxes rather than just going with it & seeing what works. Let’s face it what works one day probably won’t work the next. Also I understand every kid is different & you have to parent them different even siblings but she’s so desperate for YouTube views she wants the kid with sensory delays and the attachment kid just to tick boxes & get the views in so she can use that hashtag 🙈
Also she needs to size up on clothes for Sienna! She isn’t a petite girl. My first is tall & always have to buy 2 sizes bigger to fit her legs.

Reactions: 17

Definitelyme

VIP Member
In her new vlog she says Roma was excited to play at preschool as thats “all she wants to do” at home. She’s 2, what else is she gonna want to do? Her taxes?!

Also a leopard print dress for nursery? Surely I can’t be the only one thinking that’s an insane choice?!

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
So they are now making a mess by starting the playroom work.
Is the decking finished? Is arias bedroom done yet? Is the gas hob working?
it seems like they start jobs and can’t afford to finish them which is why they move onto the next job and do the bits that don’t cost anything. I would hate to buy that house after they’ve lived there. It would be a house of horrors.

Her new vlog title ‘travelling during the coronavirus pandemic’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FFS they went in the car to a theme park, stayed in a hotel and got room service. Can I do a vlog with the same title about my trip to Asda today? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome to motherhood Kerry! And some of us have proper jobs too!
roma isn’t a baby. You want to potty train her and push her to learn her alphabet But keep calling her a baby and complaining about breast feeding her and her sleep. And you can’t use teething as an excuse forever Kerry! Kids are alowed to be grumpy for other reasons you know! They are human
Roma must have about 47 teeth as it’s always the reason she’s pissed off.

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
It’s a sad day when voicing that a child has been exploited in a personal, private moment is seen as trolling. This is why people have a problem with influencers. They don’t care about exploiting their kids
Dont want to show the kids faces on camera one minute, but happy to show them crying in pain the next!

• Wow

Hello2468

Her justification on that vlog comments saying that unless your a vlogger you wont understand why she got the camera out and you cant compare. Omg what a ridiculous thing to say 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
Do you think warren’s mum has paid for the holiday and is going with? It would explain why they were suddenly so desperate to book something. Can’t think of any other reason why you’d book something when you’re at risk of redundancy... it’s total madness.
no I think they’re just stupid 😂😂

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
What the hell is wrong with going to Asda and letting your kids choose which lunchbox they want....Minecraft, my little pony etc. Why does everything have to be ‘The Best’ and for the gram nowadays 😫
she can’t cook a meal using her hob but her kids have ridiculously expensive lunchboxes?? Just when I was starting to feel sorry for her she does this.

I feel sad that the girls aren’t allowed to pick their own lunchbox as Kezza is obsessed with keeping up with the instamums. I can remember how exciting it was as a kid when you went to pick your new pencil case and lunchbox for the new school year x

TangerineCheesecake

Copying other instagrammers with £75 worth of lunch box completely ignoring her followers recommendations - Well done Kerry- think for yourself for a change 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No, Kezza, it’s not nearly time for pumpkins - it’s fucking August.

I hate that influencers are always rushing to the next ‘grammable’ thing - what a pitiful existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14