Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
She needs to get some counselling rather than spill her shit on a blog post. "Pros and cons to having a 2 year age gap" oh fuck off Kerry. You chose to get pregnant by letting wazza dribble allover you... you won't get any sympathy from me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Shock when Roma woke up she puts her straight onto her boob like she’s a newborn baby. Yeah I get people like to extend breastfeeding but WHY is she still feeding her toddler through the night. That is the reason why she wakes up because she knows she will get fed. Vicious cycle that she’s created for herself and then moans she doesn’t sleep. She’s clueless it winds me up

reader87123

VIP Member
Panelling looks beautiful in gorgeous country homes with huge rooms, or an old Victorian style home, but not so much in a bog standard terrace or semi. This isn't me being snobby btw (living in a semi myself), it's called being realistic - it's just not going to work in the same way. :ROFLMAO:

Hello2468

Kerry has not been posting the children's faces for weeks and i could imagine she is going through her phase of “protecting them” but now they are in swimming costumes in a pool you post them allllllll over “the gram” 🤯 all just to boast about a pool 🙄 but yet post your children at their most vulnerable to online predators ... in their swimming costumes! Mad to me. No care about those children’s safety. You can’t pick and choose! She is purely posting to make it look good for her “gram” with no regards to their safety.

• Heart

Hello2468

Why are they still at home. With these short breaks you have the day in the park before you check in the hotel.
When we've gone it's up early, to the park for opening time to make the most of it!
At over £400 just before redundancy I'd be making the most of it not still on the sofa at 1pm!
I thought that. Probably waiting on Roma to tell them they can go lol seen as she rules the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Allie123

Yeah I think we all agree that warren is a useless waste of oxygen and that Kerry does absolutely everything for the family. And definitely feel she has some mental health issues.

But she doesn’t ingratiate herself to us much the way she behaves at times! When we have a few days of thinking she’s alright or feeling bad for her then she does something like the Aria crying video and we’re back to square one!!!
I think this is Kerry’s main problem, when ever anything even remotely negative is said about them she can never stop and say you know what yeah you’re right.. I’d have so much more sympathy and respect for her if she was able to admit that she’s not always right.
Filming aria when she’s like that was wrong, no matter what way you look at it. Especially as Kerry keeps suggesting aria has sensory issues! Coming from a lot of experience if aria does indeed have any level of sensory issues she is going to feel certain things a lot more than others. Clearly as she was carried home, comforted and then given calpol she was very distressed. Shoving a camera in her face while she’s that upset is just plain vile IMO. I don’t think it would cross many peoples minds to do so, including other influencers

Reactions: 13

Hello2468

Her new post about potty training and how she never picks a day to start potty training etc. Ermmm i am pretty sure she tried and failed to potty train Aria a few times 🤨 and it was pretty forced. But ok Kezza... you keep pretending you do “gentle parenting” when we all know you are a fake 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Belulah

VIP Member
They brought a £160k ex council house because that was all they could afford but drives a £60k discovery!!!!! Ok kerry you carry on the show just to look good and keep up with the other insta twats.
I live and own a £650k house and drive a car worth £26k because I don’t feel the need to put on a pretentious image. For me having a decent roof over my families heads with a working hob is far more important than showing off when in fact you can’t even afford to drive that car!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your priorities right you absolute moron
But you do feel the need to brag about it on Tattle? £26k is a very expensive car for large amounts of the population.

37BBL

VIP Member
no time to do siennas hair but Kerry always has a full face of make up on for the school run and you can bet she's had her bloody coffee too.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Was it not Kerry who did a poll about who reads blogs still and most people said no. But she continues to restart it again. Even though she has no time to do anything!
What the actual fuckity fuck is she on about. Felt like they had twins?! A two and a half year age gap and it felt like they had twins?! What the hell does this woman smoke sometimes?!? My first two are 2.5yrs apart and it is in no way like having twins (not that I have twins to compare, but I have a brain so I’ve used that to imagine!)

She is just going for gold with the amount of crap she is pouring out these last weeks!

Attachments

• Haha
Maybe im a softie in my old age.
I do feel slightly sorry for her as think she has health issues shes not resolved.
Did she have pnd after roma?
I vaguely remember her booking into a hotel.
Also she mentioned some sort waitlist for CBT and not sure if that happened or was on the phone.
Her mental health i feel was precarious last year.
This years probably scary due to racking up so much debt warren being furloughed or up for redundancy.
They have the car and the kitchen on finance.
They probably used all the savings on deposit or renovations which have been done very cheaply except the kitchen.
Clearly they struggling for money.
I guess hence click bait titles.
I agree with all of this, then she goes & spends £75 on 3 lunchboxes and my sympathy wanes!

Belulah

VIP Member
Is like the Joules haul. It’s not functional in anyway. Just so she can say look at where I purchased this from or look at this brand. £75 on lunch boxes! All for her benefit and not the kids. Like @Sallydally said let them pick their own- let them grow an identity not have everything in their lives curated for Instagram.

Justreading

VIP Member
What's with her photos sitting on her kitchen worktop? My 2 year old does that sometimes while I chat to him, there is no need for a grown woman to do it 🙈 plus she admitted to being up alone so shes set the camera up to deliberately sit there acting like it's the most natural thing in the world!

• Haha

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
When all he says is " that's your opinion your opinion doesn't make it a fact" sorry what you getting at there? It's not right to film your crying daughter and put it online to make fucking money you fat fucking lump of dumbness. How come we haven't seen other vloggers do this? They are so so desperate to make it big time on YouTube and would try to find any niche by being "honest parents" 😂 it wasn't honest it was full blown invasion of their daughters privacy. How the fuck would they like it if they had a fallen and someone was videoing them crying. God I hate them.

fireflies

VIP Member
How much would hob have cost to fix
£75 or more

They have vinyl in the lounge and child's bedroom.
No carpet on the stairs just used free frenchic paint.
They give all the vibes they struggling for cash.
With warren on furlough and maybe made redundant.
Expensive car on finance
Kitchen repayments every month on top of mortgage.

75 quid on lunch boxes totally daft.

• Heart
It amuses me how she's so frivolous in some ways to keep up with the Jones' (or the meldrums) but as tight as a ducks arse in others!

Like I noticed she took Roma to school looking like a little ragamuffin in leapord print dress, black shoes that didn't go, pink and white ankle socks? Imagine driving around in a 60k car, and dropping your little one off at "pre school" that looks like she's raided the lost property bin before she's even started 🙈😂

My husband and I earn good money and I wouldn't dream of spending £75 on lunchboxes for my 3! Especially ones you can't even fit a sandwich in!