Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I saw those comments on YouTube. I think they were fair to be honest not trolling her. Maybe because a couple of them were from anonymous accounts so they automatically say troll. Maybe people just don’t want their photo everywhere or something lol

Reactions: 6
It’s a sad day when voicing that a child has been exploited in a personal, private moment is seen as trolling. This is why people have a problem with influencers. They don’t care about exploiting their kids
Dont want to show the kids faces on camera one minute, but happy to show them crying in pain the next!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have to admit Kerry most of the time just seems like a normal mum. Shes not trying to go ott buying expensive stuff (apart from the lunchboxes) i feel shes lost her way completly. Her videos are so boring I dont watch any more. The only decent thing is she seems just like your normal tun of the mill Mum.

Reactions: 2
Awful choice she made to film Aria in that state. Regardless of how this is her 'job' and she says she shows real life, the ups and downs etc, you need to draw the line. Showing your daughter uncontrollably crying and shaking with blood trickling down her leg, for views, is just awful. Her explanation that she had carried her for 10 minutes and given her calpol and water etc makes it worse, she had clearly been distressed for quite a while then. So sit with her and cuddle her, not prop her up in the prime filming spot and get those shots. You can even see her at one point checking that she is in the shot, awful. Just awful.

Reactions: 12
Her justification on that vlog comments saying that unless your a vlogger you wont understand why she got the camera out and you cant compare. Omg what a ridiculous thing to say 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her justification is shocking!
At least have the balls to say you know what, you're right, it was in bad taste! Not say she'd comforted her for 10 minutes before filming

Reactions: 10
She is digging herself deeper with this one. Almost saying unless your a vlogger you won't understand why we put our children out there for all to see at thier most vulnerable.....wow! I mean basically admitting that she has no boundaries with it.

I think many vloggers actually wouldn't show their children in a distressed state. I can imagine many bloggers disagree with her.

She should just own up and say it was a mistake to show that. This is getting to be like the vlog where the girls were barefoot in the garden with saws and nails around, unsupervised. Remember the backlash and how defensive she got.

Reactions: 9
Her justification on that vlog comments saying that unless your a vlogger you wont understand why she got the camera out and you cant compare. Omg what a ridiculous thing to say 🤯
No one is forcing you to be a vlogger, Kerry. Sometimes out in the real world your job means doing something you don’t like but she actively chose to film Aria like that even thought there would be 0 consequences if she hadn’t.
She can actually duck off.

Reactions: 7
She is now commented saying she doesn’t need to justify herself and she wont be commenting anymore. Yes you do Kerry!

Reactions: 4
Where are the family in all this? They must watch her vlog, view her Insta etc.
If I posted that my mother would be straight onto me saying that's not right. Do they not give a tit either? Are they brainwashed into believing this trolls thing? I dont understand!

Reactions: 2
Classic Kerry. Anyone says anything negative and she is so fierce in defending herself. She never admits she is wrong, ever. Terrible personality trait to have, because we all get it wrong sometimes and everyone has so much more respect for a person saying “yeah you know what, I got it wrong.” Rather than the childish, immature way she behaves.

Reactions: 6
For me, it's quite simple...

- commenting on their platforms or direct messaging them "your fat/ugly/stupid/kill yourself/your kids are x/y/z" etc.
= Troll-> block

-saying stuff here that she doesn't have to read. Not a troll. Although I can live without personally attacking body sizes etc, I just scroll past. Disagreeing with something she said, not trolling. Questioning a behaviour, not trolling!

She put video of aria in a vulnerable state online, and is rightly getting called out for it, that's not trolling that's people genuinely expressing concern for a childs welfare. "Unless your a blogger, you won't understand!" Erm, Katie Ellison, Charlotte Taylor and even bloody Meldrum (who we all know I wouldn't piss on if she was on fire!) Have said numerous times they won't show their kids having those moments as it's invading their privacy!!

I'm well and truly out of the Kezza fan club this week 🤣🤣

Ah now Wazza is wading in!
Never ends well when big man Wazza wades in! Might as well just start shoving their feet in their mouths 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
Her latest video is as dull as the other recent ones. Who lets their two year old hold their cup and pour milk into it at the same time?! She does it for the reaction I’m sure!

I also don’t get if shes Montessori and raising capable kids why she still uses plastic plates with all three girls. Our toddler is a similar age to Roma and we no longer use plastic/bamboo baby plates - they have the same as us, and surprise surprise, they dont chuck it because we have instilled table manners.

and that cheerio sand is ridiculous. Everything must be sticky and gross. Cannot look after anything can they?

I also don’t get why the girls need sambucol to ’boost their immune system’. If they’re eating a varied diet with plenty of fruit and veg surely it should be ok. Oh wait, Mrs Meldrum swears by is so she’s copying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest video is as dull as the other recent ones. Who lets their two year old hold their cup and pour milk into it at the same time?! She does it for the reaction I’m sure!

I also don’t get if shes Montessori and raising capable kids why she still uses plastic plates with all three girls. Our toddler is a similar age to Roma and we no longer use plastic/bamboo baby plates - they have the same as us, and surprise surprise, they dont chuck it because we have instilled table manners.

and that cheerio sand is ridiculous. Everything must be sticky and gross. Cannot look after anything can they?

I also don’t get why the girls need sambucol to ’boost their immune system’. If they’re eating a varied diet with plenty of fruit and veg surely it should be ok. Oh wait, Mrs Meldrum swears by is so she’s copying 🙄

👏👏👏👏 That's EXACTLY what I was coming on to say. All of it!

Reactions: 3

Funny I thought the same about the plates this morning!!!

Reactions: 1
The fact her followers are saying they feel uncomfortable watching it is going to loose her followers not gain them by putting content like that on. She should take criticism from her followers as they are the ones watching her vlogs and are the ‘type’ that will find her and possibly follow her in the future so she needs to listen to them and take all comments on board

Reactions: 5