Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, £24 off is only a deal when you’re spending £120 anyway
She’ll probably spent £50 extra just to get the £24 off
Exactly! Buying excess just because it will “save money” with the coupon 🤦🏻‍♀️

The chickpea foam is again something I’ve seen a lot for mouthing babies. Her kids are all old enough not to need that, same with the cheerio sand. I dunno why she’s insisting on making taste safe for them at their age. There are lots more things you can do with aquafaba is you don’t want to waste it.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Buying excess just because it will “save money” with the coupon 🤦🏻‍♀️

The chickpea foam is again something I’ve seen a lot for mouthing babies. Her kids are all old enough not to need that, same with the cheerio sand. I dunno why she’s insisting on making taste safe for them at their age. There are lots more things you can do with aquafaba is you don’t want to waste it.
Maybe if she spent less time on Pinterest and more time cleaning her house wouldn’t be a hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An ad with arla when they make out they are lactose intolerant 😂😂😂😂😂😂arms
Laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She mentioned Warren picked up Aria so I’m assuming he’s still not back at work? I really hope he doesn’t get/hasn’t been made redundant.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned Warren picked up Aria so I’m assuming he’s still not back at work? I really hope he doesn’t get/hasn’t been made redundant.
hopefully not, that would be awful. Maybe he is working again (from home) but did it during his lunch hour? Or maybe still on furlough

Reactions: 2
I thought her kids didn't drink cows milk??? Confused...

So shes just wearing those classes to look trendy? Oh my god.... desperate

I thought her kids didn't drink cows milk??? Confused...

So shes just wearing those classes to look trendy? Oh my god.... desperate
I think it’s more that she needs them that’s why she’s wearing them with no arm on, surely? I thought she’d mentioned getting them fixed before but can’t have happened

I think it’s more that she needs them that’s why she’s wearing them with no arm on, surely? I thought she’d mentioned getting them fixed before but can’t have happened
She did say they went to get fixed. I’m thinking they didn’t do a great job 🙊

She said before she needs them for headaches (I think)

3 comments on her #ad, one from the fat, useless gif that lives with and off her without lifting a bleeping finger! No wonder he's so bleeping fat. How does she gets these ads, she tit at them; dreary and boring.

Aria doesn't have sensory issues ffs, she's a normal child. Just because she's different to Sienna?

Sienna is a goody goody, Aria is more of a free spirit. Nothing wrong with that!

Also she makes out she has her tit together but she's still giving bitty to Roma to settle her and leaving Roma (without a guard may I add) in her and Warren's bed?!?

Reactions: 10
Aria doesn't have sensory issues ffs, she's a normal child. Just because she's different to Sienna?

Sienna is a goody goody, Aria is more of a free spirit. Nothing wrong with that!

Also she makes out she has her tit together but she's still giving bitty to Roma to settle her and leaving Roma (without a guard may I add) in her and Warren's bed?!?
This isn’t a comment against extended breastfeeding as I know the WHO recommend feeding until 2 and beyond but surely by now she shouldn’t have to feed to sleep?! It’s so bizarre - on one hand pushing ahead with things like potty training and ’preschool’ but also keeping her a baby as long as possible by feeding on demand and bed sharing.

I can’t wait to hear how ’well’ Roma’s transition to her new bed (and room) goes considering she’s never slept away from Kezza, of course like everything it will go amazingly 🙄🙄🙄

3 comments on her #ad, one from the fat, useless gif that lives with and off her without lifting a bleeping finger! No wonder he's so bleeping fat. How does she gets these ads, she tit at them; dreary and boring.
The Arla advert shows that brands, or more likely their ad/PR agencies don’t do their research before selecting influencers. Kerry has mentioned on so many videos that the girls don’t drink cows milk and every shopping haul shows Almond milk or a similar substitute so why would you choose them to promote your brand?!

This isn’t a comment against extended breastfeeding as I know the WHO recommend feeding until 2 and beyond but surely by now she shouldn’t have to feed to sleep?! It’s so bizarre - on one hand pushing ahead with things like potty training and ’preschool’ but also keeping her a baby as long as possible by feeding on demand and bed sharing.

I can’t wait to hear how ’well’ Roma’s transition to her new bed (and room) goes considering she’s never slept away from Kezza, of course like everything it will go amazingly 🙄🙄🙄

The Arla advert shows that brands, or more likely their ad/PR agencies don’t do their research before selecting influencers. Kerry has mentioned on so many videos that the girls don’t drink cows milk and every shopping haul shows Almond milk or a similar substitute so why would you choose them to promote your brand?!
Exactly, not being in her own bed now is actually quite shocking and not because I don't agree with Co sleeping, but to push potty training etc baffles me. Maybe she just can't be arsed with the sleepless nights because she knows full Roma will scream the whole time. Made a rod for her own back there!

The arm of my glasses fell off during lockdown and I just glued it back on until I could get them sorted 🤷‍♀️