Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never consistent with anything. On the boob, off the boob, out of nappies, back in nappies, not to mention all the different sleep techniques she tries!
The thing I don’t get with influencers is their need to publicise every single bit of their child’s life on social media. I didnt announce to friends and family that we had potty trained recently - we just got on and did it without a fanfare. If she got on with it and didn’t brag about it, or even mention it you wouldn’t have people passing judgement on how well of badly it was going.

I find it more odd with Kezza as she claims to care about their privacy by obscuring their faces (sometimes) but she’s willing to talk about their bodily functions so openly without their consent. I bet she can’t wait for Sienna‘s periods for start so she can monetise that #gifted sanitary towels 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her latest grocery haul- she has nappies and wipes bought so I guess they have gone back to nappies with Roma. Very confusing for her. I know they would still use nappies at night maybe, but not wipes? And you would have thought she’d have said “oh we just use them at night now”?

Also someone has commented asking why they have dairy free milk but not yoghurt or cheese. I’m eagerly awaiting her response 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know...8 cartons of almond milk?? Whats that £10, £15? How random and then big wozza's 4 pints of skimmed 😂

Reactions: 5
What the hell do they do with all the milk?!? I get 1litre for my girls, 1 diary free for my son, and that’s it all week! (Husband and I don’t use milk, horrible stuff 🤣)

I don’t understand what on Earth they do with so much!

They get through a huge amount of cereal every week as well which boggles my mind😂

Reactions: 2
What the hell do they do with all the milk?!? I get 1litre for my girls, 1 diary free for my son, and that’s it all week! (Husband and I don’t use milk, horrible stuff 🤣)

I don’t understand what on Earth they do with so much!
I could understand if Roma drank milk as our toddler is still a milk monster at 2 & has 9oz before bed but we all know Kezza still breastfeeds 🤣

Reactions: 4
the cereal always gets me too, they eat shed loads of it, she seems to buy 4 or 5 boxes on every shopping trip!

Well I guess that’s where the milk goes. With all the cereal! They’ve shown in the past that they quite often eat cereal as a snack so if they do that every night, and kids have it every day that is a lot!

Reactions: 1
I thought that lidl shopping trip was better than the £250 asda one. Surprised she says it was a top up shop, it looked more like a weeks normal shop to me.

Reactions: 3
No, Kezza, it’s not nearly time for pumpkins - it’s bleeping August.

I hate that influencers are always rushing to the next ‘grammable’ thing - what a pitiful existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the video but judging by the comments on it, did she mention gnocchi AGAIN?!

• Haha
Potty training post she been reading here!! 😂😂 bragging as always!! Why she buying nappies then!!

• Haha
Hi Kezza 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Who are the nappies for then?

I also don’t believe her - I think she says these things to make out her kids are advanced. I’m sure she did similar posts when Aria was 2 and she wasn’t potty trained fully till she was 3.

• Haha
To be fair, it’s not unreasonable to still be buying nappies for bedtime. I don’t get the wipes though.... maybe she is weeing in the toilet but still pooing in a nappy? I know a lot of kids seem to do that. (Mine didn’t. They just shat themselves a fair few times 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not that you’d ever get an influencer mum telling you her precious kiddos did that...)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, it’s not unreasonable to still be buying nappies for bedtime. I don’t get the wipes though.... maybe she is weeing in the toilet but still pooing in a nappy? I know a lot of kids seem to do that. (Mine didn’t. They just shat themselves a fair few times 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not that you’d ever get an influencer mum telling you her precious kiddos did that...)
Doesn’t she use kitchen roll to wipe the surfaces in the kitchen instead of cloths? Maybe she uses wipes in a similar way 🤣

Tell you what pisses me right off.

She gives her children diet foods. Like fibre one cake bars etc. Give your kid a bleeping mini roll and be done with it.
Shes gonna give them issues with food. Everything is low fat or low calories.

She gives her children diet foods. Like fibre one cake bars etc. Give your kid a bleeping mini roll and be done with it.
Also!! In what house does 5 cake bars last 3 kids longer than a day?!
So weird

Reactions: 10

So weird
And fat free yoghurt 🤦🏻‍♀️

So weird
I thought that about the fibre one bars. Childrens snacks should the number of calories so obviously on the packaging. Setting them up for a lifetime of issues with food.

• Heart
I strongly agree that buying low calorie food for growing young impressionable girls is not appropriate.... if it's over a certain calorie threshold they won't know how to deal with it when they are older and it could really cause them damage. I will give my children a balanced meal along with fruit for snacks and a chocolate barny bear and a packet of wotsits or mini cheddars as options in between meals. If they say they want something else I will offer them some more fruit BUT

People like Kerry forget children need fat to grow!!! Giving them fibre 1 bars etc is beyond damaging, it really worries me actually. Let them be kids for goodness sake. If she wants to calorie restrict whatever but to inflict it on those little girls is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8