Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what who spends £75 on lunches boxes are these people stupid!!!!!!!!! I don’t get it!!!!!!! Surely sienna is way to old for one of these!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
My son is a year older than Sienna and my daughter is Arias age. I wouldn’t buy one of those lunchboxes for either of them!
I'd far rather use that money for a day out, a nice treat meal out, or fixing something in the house I.e thier hob!!!

I just bought a normal zip lunch bag and then some of those sistema tupperware in different sizes. I'll put sandwiches/pasta/crackers in one, fruit/veg in one etc. Anything else like a bag of crisps or little treat would just go in on its own. Don't see the need of stuffing everything into little compartments tbh. Its all for show with Kerry, she will never be like the big influencers. I'd enjoy watching a lot more if she just embraced that and showed us more down to earth real stuff than trying to pretend she is something she isn’t.

The paneling will look naff i bet. I always think the kitchen tiling looks pretty decent considering they did it themselves but then I wonder if up close it would look a bit pants.

Some called Elaine (may not be real name) commented on the YouTube picture of the panelling saying it looks nice in period properties but not in an ex council house. Yes Elaine!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is wrong with going to Asda and letting your kids choose which lunchbox they want....Minecraft, my little pony etc. Why does everything have to be ‘The Best’ and for the gram nowadays 😫
she can’t cook a meal using her hob but her kids have ridiculously expensive lunchboxes?? Just when I was starting to feel sorry for her she does this.

Reactions: 15
Is like the Joules haul. It’s not functional in anyway. Just so she can say look at where I purchased this from or look at this brand. £75 on lunch boxes! All for her benefit and not the kids. Like @Sallydally said let them pick their own- let them grow an identity not have everything in their lives curated for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
It amuses me how she's so frivolous in some ways to keep up with the Jones' (or the meldrums) but as tight as a ducks arse in others!

Like I noticed she took Roma to school looking like a little ragamuffin in leapord print dress, black shoes that didn't go, pink and white ankle socks? Imagine driving around in a 60k car, and dropping your little one off at "pre school" that looks like she's raided the lost property bin before she's even started 🙈😂

My husband and I earn good money and I wouldn't dream of spending £75 on lunchboxes for my 3! Especially ones you can't even fit a sandwich in!

Reactions: 13
It amuses me how she's so frivolous in some ways to keep up with the Jones' (or the meldrums) but as tight as a ducks arse in others!

Like I noticed she took Roma to school looking like a little ragamuffin in leapord print dress, black shoes that didn't go, pink and white ankle socks? Imagine driving around in a 60k car, and dropping your little one off at "pre school" that looks like she's raided the lost property bin before she's even started 🙈😂

My husband and I earn good money and I wouldn't dream of spending £75 on lunchboxes for my 3! Especially ones you can't even fit a sandwich in!
Her car is 60k? That must be killing them each month. My finance on my ancient fiesta needs to be paid off before I can get a mortgage. How do they juggle all this credit on Warren’s wage? Does the shoe company make a lot? I always just assumed it didn’t!

@Belulah it's in about that price range, or it was when they got it, 60k is about right give or take a few grand for a sport, and depending what spec, age it is etc.
I'm not too sure what model theirs is tbh so somewhere between 45k-63k 😂😂🙈🙈
I know it's ridiculous, I'm sure Warren can't earn that much.
I can't see the shoe company making a mint either tbh!

Reactions: 3
@Belulah it's in about that price range, or it was when they got it, 60k is about right give or take a few grand for a sport, and depending what spec, age it is etc.
I'm not too sure what model theirs is tbh so somewhere between 45k-63k 😂😂🙈🙈
I know it's ridiculous, I'm sure Warren can't earn that much.
I can't see the shoe company making a mint either tbh!
I personally think that The shoe company does better than we think just going on that it doesn’t have a companies house listing (and nothing in Kerry or Warren’s name) so they will avoid paying tax on it. Not intending to be slanderous just what I think!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I personally think that The shoe company does better than we think just going on that it doesn’t have a companies house listing (and nothing in Kerry or Warren’s name) so they will avoid paying tax on it. Not intending to be slanderous just what I think!
I don't think it does amazing, but reckon it might make a couple of hundred a week.
I can't find it on companies House either, and tbh I've never been able to find Kerry's YouTube/insta either

Reactions: 1
They will be a rude shock when the tax man finds out. Why haven't they registered the business? They have had eBay for years, this shoe this "brand" has been going for a while on Instagram and they have recently got a website apparently. Why would they not be above board yet advertising themselves to hundreds.
Shocking. Unless all these trainers businesses set up on Instagram are the same and kerry and Warren thought they would too

Reactions: 2
Some called Elaine (may not be real name) commented on the YouTube picture of the panelling saying it looks nice in period properties but not in an ex council house. Yes Elaine!
Was me🤪 and she done her usual rude reply” well we like it” 😂

• Haha
I feel sad that the girls aren’t allowed to pick their own lunchbox as Kezza is obsessed with keeping up with the instamums. I can remember how exciting it was as a kid when you went to pick your new pencil case and lunchbox for the new school year x

Reactions: 15
I feel sad that the girls aren’t allowed to pick their own lunchbox as Kezza is obsessed with keeping up with the instamums. I can remember how exciting it was as a kid when you went to pick your new pencil case and lunchbox for the new school year x
This is probably the highlight of my children’s going back to school, picking their own lunch box, water bottle and bag. As it was mine when I was a child.

She must be mental paying that for lunch boxes! I think Charlotte Taylor has them too.

I see she’s copied Emily Norris with the Cheerios made into sand for Roma. Not that there’s anything wrong with getting ideas and hacks from other mums but she does copy everyone else with every single little thing and then kinda tries to make out it’s her own.

Reactions: 3
This is probably the highlight of my children’s going back to school, picking their own lunch box, water bottle and bag. As it was mine when I was a child.

She must be mental paying that for lunch boxes! I think Charlotte Taylor has them too.
Charlotte Taylor went to Aldi and bought Character lunchboxes this week, so if she has them I'd say they're useless and shes bought more!

Reactions: 4
The cheerio sand is a great idea ... for mouthing babies. Just give a 2yo actual sand and save the Cheerios for eating.

And what’s with the 😂 at the end? It’s hardly hilarious? And that particular play activity is all over insta and Pinterest so it’s not like she’s being wacky.

• Haha
What annoys me is the fact she asks for advice but then totally ignores it. She just buys those boxes anyway. I have a boy and girl and they would eat way more than I could fit in them boxes, they are tiny.

Reactions: 2