Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should give up YouTube if I’m honest. She’s not relatable because not many people can relate to her infuriating ways of parenting. Her contact is crap, rushed, pointless and full of click bait titles. She could continue to influence via Instagram if she really wanted but her YouTube days I believe are long gone. Unless she could claw it back by actually spending more time editing better and filming things worth watching instead of “a day in the life in 5 minutes” which was the same as the video before and the video before that when she wakes up, films herself drinking coffee, going to school, coming home.. then it’s the end of the vlog by the time you blink. Can see why her views are diminishing because she is boring now

I think she should give up YouTube if I’m honest. She’s not relatable because not many people can relate to her infuriating ways of parenting. Her contact is crap, rushed, pointless and full of click bait titles. She could continue to influence via Instagram if she really wanted but her YouTube days I believe are long gone. Unless she could claw it back by actually spending more time editing better and filming things worth watching instead of “a day in the life in 5 minutes” which was the same as the video before and the video before that when she wakes up, films herself drinking coffee, going to school, coming home.. then it’s the end of the vlog by the time you blink. Can see why her views are diminishing because she is boring now
Content **

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Okay not saying there's anything wrong with shopping in charity shops. But duck me you can tell she doesn't buy new clothes, the whole family look scruffy.

They don't look like range rover drivers that's for sure 😂 and their bank balance deff doesn't match the car!!!

What a load of shite her latest post is all about. Sorry, just screams to me chaos and lack of routine. Poor kids if that is a true reflection of what their after school routine is.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What annoys me is she is saying it’s more sustainable to buy in charity shops. And yes, it is. But if you are buying stuff you don’t really need.......then its pretty pointless. does she not know the basic REDUCE, reuse, recycle? Yes, she’s buying second hand and that is more sustainable, but not buying the tit she buys in the first place would be even better! These influencers all encourage pointless buying, just more and more STUFF. Drives me mad.

and that "blouse" for sienna was horrible.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the video but I’m guessing she’s done it for the #secondhandseptember clout.
I unfollowed her insta but had a look to see what post she had done. I swear she’s done this “I take a deep breath and carry on” cringe fest before?!

Reactions: 2
Regarding her latest post she’s just described most mothers after school evenings? Maybe not so much the chaos of no routine but as in, all the jobs. That’s everyone’s life when you have kids. I come home my child wants a snack, she wants to tell me stuff she wants the tv on, she asks what’s for dinner, she has reading, spelling and sometimes homework to do and she’s only 5. I have the school bags to empty, the lunchboxes to empty, the dinners to cook, etc etc bath story bed and all that. I’m a single mum but I don’t need to moan all about it like it’s a chore on the internet. You just get on with it!!!! Maybe if she stopped breastfeeding her almost fully grown child her life might be easier 😄

Reactions: 9
Those jumpers for sienna oh dear!!! 😂 and that dress will she actually iron it for sienna 🤦‍♀️

So she loves charity shop buying because it’s great for the planet!! But spends £75 on plastics lunch boxes!! 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That post... she could make life so much easier for herself.
Its tough, I get it. I'm a mother too. But I, and most mothers, get in from work, having been out all day!

I know shes generalizing the routine probably, trying to be relatable! But why not prepare dinner during the day, why not get the chores done during the day, why not get the snacks prepared so they're ready when they get home! Why not get a kitchen table to the girls can be set there while she plates dinner up!

Her trying to be relatable just pisses off the people who have no option with the crazy rush!

Also, the kids dont seem to do after school activities do they? Imagine working, doing that routine and slotting in rugby and football too!

Reactions: 8
Not being funny, but if she were to be a bit more organised maybe that chaos wouldn't be so bad?! She has all day at home, prep their snack before she leaves, get the stuff they need for homework out before she gets them. I mean, I don’t actually do that myself, but I also don’t get on like bringing the kids home from school is the most traumatic thing ever 🙈. What a truck load of crap that post is.

Reactions: 11
I’m not really entirely sure what she actually does do all day? Like if I have a lazy day I have a lazy day and I’m like oops I was so lazy today but tomorrow I will be productive. I allow myself lazy days because I think if you suffer with things like mental health issues etc it’s important to listen to your body to a certain extent. But you can’t spend everyday doing no house work, making no steps to wean Roma off breast feeding or to get her into her own room, or to make improvements in her life to make things easier for herself and everyone else in the house. She just seems to do nothing all day but drink coffee, bake, have Roma hanging off her boobs and making edible sand 😂

I’m not really entirely sure what she actually does do all day? Like if I have a lazy day I have a lazy day and I’m like oops I was so lazy today but tomorrow I will be productive. I allow myself lazy days because I think if you suffer with things like mental health issues etc it’s important to listen to your body to a certain extent. But you can’t spend everyday doing no house work, making no steps to wean Roma off breast feeding or to get her into her own room, or to make improvements in her life to make things easier for herself and everyone else in the house. She just seems to do nothing all day but drink coffee, bake, have Roma hanging off her boobs and making edible sand 😂
It’s like she harps on all the time like her life is so hectic and busy but then I never see her being organised, I never see the kids hair looking neat and done before school, the house is never clean nor tidy, she’s barely Gordon Ramsay cooking from scratch. So what does she do all day and why is her life so busy? Like, if she was busy doing french plaits every morning etc so they were in a rush in the mornings, fair enough. If she spent some hours cleaning etc then I’d get it. But none of the above is ever really shown so I don’t get it. Why doesn’t she just admit she likes to use the time they’re at school to sit down and enjoy the peace. I do sometimes but I don’t need to pretend to anybody. Some days I’ve really got my tit together and other days I sit on my arse eating biscuits all day.. it is what it is lol

Reactions: 7
Also just goes to show when she "designed" the kitchen, there was no thought as to how it would actually be as a working kitchen/hub of the home etc with 3 kids. They have no space to sit at the breakfast bar for snacks or do homework and for kezza to prepare dinner at same time. All for the sake of a giant fridge/ freezer they cant keep filled and some random cupboard she likes to call a larder. She makes life so much more difficult for herself then what it needs to be.

Reactions: 4
What a load of shite her latest post is all about. Sorry, just screams to me chaos and lack of routine. Poor kids if that is a true reflection of what their after school routine is.
The caption is a load of tit:

No, you don’t have a birthday party this weekend, we are in a pandemic and we are banned from meeting up in groups of more than 6. There is 5 of you.
No, the kids aren’t asking when Warren is back from work as he has been furloughed for months and god knows if/when he‘s going back. Or was the redundancy click bait?
And finally, if she’s ‘raising capable kids’ how about she gets the girls to empty their own lunchboxes, bags etc, utilise that snack drawer she’s shown in previous YouTube videos to encourage the girls to get their own snack. She’s such a bloody martyr!

Reactions: 19
That post... she could make life so much easier for herself.
Its tough, I get it. I'm a mother too. But I, and most mothers, get in from work, having been out all day!

I know shes generalizing the routine probably, trying to be relatable! But why not prepare dinner during the day, why not get the chores done during the day, why not get the snacks prepared so they're ready when they get home! Why not get a kitchen table to the girls can be set there while she plates dinner up!

Her trying to be relatable just pisses off the people who have no option with the crazy rush!

Also, the kids dont seem to do after school activities do they? Imagine working, doing that routine and slotting in rugby and football too!

I think its rinse and repeat with most of the mummy vloggers.
Am i the only one bit traumatised she had outdoor child's slide in the lounge.
I get that kids play but considering they only have 1 small reception room i couldent stand too many toys.
We havent seen bedroom 3 or decking yet?
The hallway panelling is dodgy.
We had no carpet on our stairs for over a year kids were like noisy herd of elephants on the stairs.
Whys she addicted naff b&m and Poundland ornamental hanging tat.

The kitchens very badly designed.
I feel sad they dont have a table and cant sit down.
The stupid our house play room could easily be converted into utility and mud room leaving space for table.
When she did kitchen tour she had loads empty cupboards and no idea what would go with them
They could still of had nice kicthen and fitted in a table.
They could if had floor to ceiling cupboards where fridge was.
Cant belive range hob doesnt work.
If they got small corner sofa in lounge they could have small table the other end.

I think its rinse and repeat with most of the mummy vloggers.
Am i the only one bit traumatised she had outdoor child's slide in the lounge.
I get that kids play but considering they only have 1 small reception room i couldent stand too many toys.
We havent seen bedroom 3 or decking yet?
The hallway panelling is dodgy.
We had no carpet on our stairs for over a year kids were like noisy herd of elephants on the stairs.
Whys she addicted naff b&m and Poundland ornamental hanging tat.

The kitchens very badly designed.
I feel sad they dont have a table and cant sit down.
The stupid our house play room could easily be converted into utility and mud room leaving space for table.
When she did kitchen tour she had loads empty cupboards and no idea what would go with them
They could still of had nice kicthen and fitted in a table.
They could if had floor to ceiling cupboards where fridge was.
Cant belive range hob doesnt work.
If they got small corner sofa in lounge they could have small table the other end.
It sends my ocd into overdrive that she has a slide in their living room 😂

Yes so close to tv as well looked like accident waiting to happen if she fell backwards and knocked the tv.
I quite like old furniture but that 2nd glass wood unit looks like accident waiting go happen.
I hope she doesn't cut the sofas in half and try and make a corner sofa she said in 1 video.
If decking was done she surely would have shown it.
We done lots ourselves that we capable of but they doing stuff i don't think is great.
1st they say they can't find any tiler in the south west then its cant find anyone fix hob.
I think they broke.
I dont get what she has against microwaves.
She could have incorporated microwave uo high on shelf when kitchen was done.
Shes so bloody obsessed with that coffee machine.

The slide is ridiculous. Why not get them a decent sized one for the garden? Those slides are tiny - my parents have one. No waS would my 7yo want to use it.

Jeez, I feel sorry for the people commenting on her post “wonderfully written!” etc. If you think that is wonderful writing I imagine your daily reading doesn’t get much past picture books.

I hope she doesn't cut the sofas in half and try and make a corner sofa she said in 1 video.
I absolutely hope she does 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
😂 I have been waiting for someone to bring the slide up. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks it’s ridiculous that they have it stuck in the lounge!

Did they ever finish the decking?

Reactions: 2
I'm a single mum to my children, I work 30 hours a week, sort out everything on my own and I find it absolutely fine. Yeah some days I can't be arsed with certain bits but I stick to a routine. If I'm like 20 mins out of the routine it all goes to pot but I just get on with it because I chose to have my children.
She let's them come home and play with cheerio pigging sand, no wonder she finds it crazy. She makes things harder for herself! What did she expect having children would be like? 🤣

Also here's something you could knock off your list Kerry, get Roma off your tits she's 2 years old and shouldn't need it. IMO of course.