Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but it's making me cringe so much that she has word for word reposted that paragraph on Instagram yesterday. I knew I had read it before and also she didn't even take time to edit things like that she was going to a birthday party (clearly not ATM) etc.

Wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't her 'job'.

*Edit* I just caught up on the recent posts, I was a few pages behind and noticed a few others said you recognised it too - here's the evidence 😂
Welcome to motherhood Kerry! And some of us have proper jobs too!
roma isn’t a baby. You want to potty train her and push her to learn her alphabet But keep calling her a baby and complaining about breast feeding her and her sleep. And you can’t use teething as an excuse forever Kerry! Kids are alowed to be grumpy for other reasons you know! They are human

Reactions: 7
Welcome to motherhood Kerry! And some of us have proper jobs too!
roma isn’t a baby. You want to potty train her and push her to learn her alphabet But keep calling her a baby and complaining about breast feeding her and her sleep. And you can’t use teething as an excuse forever Kerry! Kids are alowed to be grumpy for other reasons you know! They are human
Roma must have about 47 teeth as it’s always the reason she’s pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I owned a trainer business, the very last thing I would be doing is buying my kid second hand converse from a charity shop 🙈
Sorry, I just think unless they're brand new, kids shoes shouldn't be bought second hand🤷 they're not even nice converse, she sees a brand name on something and thinks it must be amazing automatically.

That charity shop haul was absolute shite as well, not one decent thing in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Roma must have about 47 teeth as it’s always the reason she’s pissed off.
I love this comment 🤣 I often think this about kids. Some parents blame every tear or tantrum on teething. Or maybe the kid is just having a bad moment... like we all do? Either that or I’m still teething now 🤔😂

Reactions: 8
I love this comment 🤣 I often think this about kids. Some parents blame every tear or tantrum on teething. Or maybe the kid is just having a bad moment... like we all do? Either that or I’m still teething now 🤔😂
Maybe Roma is just bleeping livid that her mother shoves a boob in her mouth every time she has a slight winge!

*coming from a breastfeeder btw - not dissing it but if in doubt boob out only applies to babies, not fully grown children!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If I owned a trainer business, the very last thing I would be doing is buying my kid second hand converse from a charity shop 🙈
Sorry, I just think unless they're brand new, kids shoes shouldn't be bought second hand🤷 they're not even nice converse, she sees a brand name on something and thinks it must be amazing automatically.

That charity shop haul was absolute shite as well, not one decent thing in it!
Absolutely this. she has such skewed priorities. £3 charity shop shoes, £3 home bargains shoes (or was it B&M) but she spends £75 on lunchboxes, and spends loads of money on nespresso pods (the ones she has are 60p per capsule and she appears to have 3-4 coffees a day - I know it’s cheaper than going to Costa but still loads more £££ than a jar of instant).

Reactions: 7
Oh duck me that charity shop haul 🤦🏻‍♀️
“I’m always looking to add things to my wardrobe, especially if it’s my style”...she literally has no style?
“I think this would look great with a gold spray paint in our kitchen on the island”...hun, it’s a breakfast bar and your hob doesn’t even work.

She was CLEARLY hoping to reach new viewers with the ‘secondhand September’ thing. The amount of times she said “my husband” instead of just Warren.
This is what irritates me about her. Always ALWAYS trying to make herself out to be something that she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck me that charity shop haul 🤦🏻‍♀️
“I’m always looking to add things to my wardrobe, especially if it’s my style”...she literally has no style?
“I think this would look great with a gold spray paint in our kitchen on the island”...hun, it’s a breakfast bar and you’re hob doesn’t even work.

She was CLEARLY hoping to reach new viewers with the ‘secondhand September’ thing. The amount of times she said “my husband” instead of just Warren.
This is what irritates me about her. Always ALWAYS trying to make herself out to be something that she’s not.
The ‘island’ thing annoys me too. Surely an island has 4 sides? Isnt that the whole concept - that it’s not attached to anything? 🙊

• Haha
She needs to get some counselling rather than spill her tit on a blog post. "Pros and cons to having a 2 year age gap" oh duck off Kerry. You chose to get pregnant by letting wazza dribble allover you... you won't get any sympathy from me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely this. she has such skewed priorities. £3 charity shop shoes, £3 home bargains shoes (or was it B&M) but she spends £75 on lunchboxes, and spends loads of money on nespresso pods (the ones she has are 60p per capsule and she appears to have 3-4 coffees a day - I know it’s cheaper than going to Costa but still loads more £££ than a jar of instant).
I’ve been thinking about the nespresso thing. When I got mine they were really pushing their subscription service in the shop. I can’t remember the exact details now but I think it was around £25 per month, and if I’d have taken out a subscription I would have only had to pay £1 for the machine instead of the £160 it was.
I didn’t bother with the subscription and just bought the machine but I’ll be anything they went down that pay monthly route.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone has mentioned this yet... but what is the pose in yesterday’s picture about?! I’m baffled. I can honestly say I’ve never stood like that to drink anything. Maniac.
I thought the same. Imagine posing like that while someone took your picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was it not Kerry who did a poll about who reads blogs still and most people said no. But she continues to restart it again. Even though she has no time to do anything!
What the actual fuckity duck is she on about. Felt like they had twins?! A two and a half year age gap and it felt like they had twins?! What the hell does this woman smoke sometimes?!? My first two are 2.5yrs apart and it is in no way like having twins (not that I have twins to compare, but I have a brain so I’ve used that to imagine!)

She is just going for gold with the amount of crap she is pouring out these last weeks!

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve been thinking about the nespresso thing. When I got mine they were really pushing their subscription service in the shop. I can’t remember the exact details now but I think it was around £25 per month, and if I’d have taken out a subscription I would have only had to pay £1 for the machine instead of the £160 it was.
I didn’t bother with the subscription and just bought the machine but I’ll be anything they went down that pay monthly route.
They seem to get everything else on finance so that would make sense. Madness when you can get one outright now for £70

Reactions: 2
Her haul
Her edgey belt is as far from edgey as you can get, very 1990’s 😂
I thought that too 🤣🤣🤣
Trying to edgy herself up a la Meldrum!
I remember in the 00's when the studded belts from all saints (Jesus is my homeboy, anyone remember those?) And I begged my mum for one for my birthday... She got me one not too dissimilar to kezza's from h and m for 2 quid 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that too 🤣🤣🤣
Trying to edgy herself up a la Meldrum!
I remember in the 00's when the studded belts from all saints (Jesus is my homeboy, anyone remember those?) And I begged my mum for one for my birthday... She got me one not too dissimilar to kezza's from h and m for 2 quid 🤣🤣🤣
Jesus is my homeboy 🤣🤣🤣🙄 i completely forgot about those until now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2