Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they're fussy. Shes probably not happy that school give cake and not low fat/low sugar everything!
I think you've hit the nail on the head there tbh!
They would probably love it and realise they eat weird low sugar low fat stuff at home and ask for the real version!

Reactions: 2
Why are all her videos so short and pointless? Like everytime she uploads something it’s 8 mins long. Why bother? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think maybe with channel mum that she has to upload a certain number of videos per week or month to remain on board?
They are pointless videos and I thought she was doing it to stay in peoples eye line

Reactions: 5
Gosh, that lunch haul 😂 all that breathing and the awkward pauses! You need to step up your editing game Kerry and edit that tit out!

There are a million and one vloggers out there doing the exact same content, so you need to give a little extra. As in get your editing in check & inject some personality into your videos, that boring monotone you speak in is horrific.

Reactions: 6
Do you think maybe with channel mum that she has to upload a certain number of videos per week or month to remain on board?
They are pointless videos and I thought she was doing it to stay in peoples eye line
I doubt it is a number of videos per month that she has to do for Channel Mum (purely basing it on Meetthewildes being channel mum and doing a YouTube video once in a blue moon)

how long before Kerry cottons on to Charlotte Taylor’s trick of getting videos longer than half an hour so she gets a better premium from YouTube per click 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I doubt it is a number of videos per month that she has to do for Channel Mum (purely basing it on Meetthewildes being channel mum and doing a YouTube video once in a blue moon)

how long before Kerry cottons on to Charlotte Taylor’s trick of getting videos longer than half an hour so she gets a better premium from YouTube per click 🤦🏻‍♀️
Actually I believe it was meetthewildes who said before she falls far short of her quota per month for channel mum. She had said they have to upload at least twice (iirc) but she never does. I imagine (cynic in me) that they don’t say anything as they want to have her family tick a diversity box at channel mum.....

It’s the amount of ads in them too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Weirdly I never have any ads in her videos.i get them before but not in.

If I remember right, YouTube ad system has recently changed. To enable maximum ads, videos needed to be 10 minutes long but recently that changed to 8 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh yes 😆 that sounds about right!
Doesn't she realise that if they are low sugar low fat that to obtain flavour they are riddled with additives and false sugars and fat alternatives. These can be just as harmful

In her new vlog she says Roma was excited to play at preschool as thats “all she wants to do” at home. She’s 2, what else is she gonna want to do? Her taxes?!

Also a leopard print dress for nursery? Surely I can’t be the only one thinking that’s an insane choice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her new vlog she says Roma was excited to play at preschool as thats “all she wants to do” at home. She’s 2, what else is she gonna want to do? Her taxes?!

Also a leopard print dress for nursery? Surely I can’t be the only one thinking that’s an insane choice?!
I can’t fathom what could be insane about a printed dress?!

I can’t fathom what could be insane about a printed dress?!
It’s not a very sensible or practical choice for a kid running round a nursery, doing messy play, climbing outside etc? She used to send sienna in older leggings and tops as she said herself with all the paint etc they just get wrecked.

Watched the school lunch grocery blog and omg the pauses and breathing and just awkwardness! 🙈😬 and then her newest one she has admitted she does not know what content to make now the kids are going to school etc. She is struggling massively with YouTube and it shows. I think her YouTube days are over and she needs to accept that and put it all to bed if I’m honest. It’s obviously not working anymore.

Watched the school lunch grocery blog and omg the pauses and breathing and just awkwardness! 🙈😬 and then her newest one she has admitted she does not know what content to make now the kids are going to school etc. She is struggling massively with YouTube and it shows. I think her YouTube days are over and she needs to accept that and put it all to bed if I’m honest. It’s obviously not working anymore.

She seens so lost. I know shes had some mental health issues in the past.
Instead of being postive about having time to herself and maybe self develop she almost seemss depressed.
Kids have to learn sometimes to play and amuse themselves i have 2.5 year old who watches tv, plays on her tablet or plays with toys whilst i clean and tidy or cook.
She has older siblings to play with evenings and weekends.

Her videos are too short.
Her meal plans and grocery hauls sadly don't appeal to me as they mostly expensive and prepacked and low fat sugar.
Not emilys greatest fan but her food videos including latest lunchbox one really good.

Im not keen on her fashion sense.
Shss not great at cleaning

Interiors im hoping the playroom will wait and they finish off all other things 1st. Iike hob, decking and bedrooms. With 3 small kids and dog cant believe they not done much to the garden.

I felt for her when she was saying she didn’t know what content to do without the kids. She had her kids young, she didn’t seem to have much sense of self before them so they’ve become her whole identity. And nothing wrong with that, I think it makes her a much better mum than 99% of these influencers. But now they are going to be a bit more independent and she will have some free time, she needs to work out what she wants to do and who she wants to be.

She enjoys fitness, she should join a gym or some fitness classes once or twice a week. That could help her meet some new people too. She seems so isolated.

Yes I do feel for her which is why I’m saying YouTube shouldn’t be her main focus anymore as clearly not working. You are right and she does need to find something she enjoys... even start to think about some sort of job where she can go and have adult conversation and friendships.

Reactions: 5
Yes I do feel for her which is why I’m saying YouTube shouldn’t be her main focus anymore as clearly not working. You are right and she does need to find something she enjoys... even start to think about some sort of job where she can go and have adult conversation and friendships.
I think that would be so good for her, but I honestly can’t see it happening. Not just her, but so many of these influencers who didn’t have much of a career before, and have no spent years at home doing very little. I honestly think many of them think they are above normal jobs. thinking of meldrum especially 🤣

Reactions: 4
I felt for her when she was saying she didn’t know what content to do without the kids. She had her kids young, she didn’t seem to have much sense of self before them so they’ve become her whole identity. And nothing wrong with that, I think it makes her a much better mum than 99% of these influencers. But now they are going to be a bit more independent and she will have some free time, she needs to work out what she wants to do and who she wants to be.

She enjoys fitness, she should join a gym or some fitness classes once or twice a week. That could help her meet some new people too. She seems so isolated.
Remember when she said she had a fitness class on Monday nights she went to for an hour while Warren looked after the kids

She said she enjoyed it but I think she preferred to stay at home

I think that would be so good for her, but I honestly can’t see it happening. Not just her, but so many of these influencers who didn’t have much of a career before, and have no spent years at home doing very little. I honestly think many of them think they are above normal jobs. thinking of meldrum especially 🤣
Oh no I definitely could never see it happening especially if they never worked before. One day they will all realise they need to step into the real world but with no experience etc they won’t have much luck 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am pretty sure she said that so long as she is making money she will carry on with blogging. I honestly do not see what money she is making 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1