Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Her videos so short and boring.
Did they ever show xokleteecompeted decking?
Does their hob work?
When the play room happening.

Rachel Tucker

i saw it, and immediately thought there must be people here who could see how awful that was! I’d be embarrassed if I did something like that in my kids hair?! Let alone show it off. Beggars belief.
Don't get me wrong my daughter is also four and has just started school and my partings are not perfect but they are a damn site better and some effort has gone into it

Lookyloo

Maybe she considered egg donation for a second because they're so skint?! But isn't it like IVF, all the hormone injections ect. She would never see it through. Basically the money you get is for travel expenses ect. It's not something you do to make money, you barely get anything in the end. You do it because you want to help someone. Sorry, I can't see her wanting to go through all that.
I've donated twice. It's not quick and easy and I became very ill after and had to stay in hospital. It take 6-8 weeks once you have a match. I received £750

Justlurking1

I think if he had been made redundant she would’ve probably done a video on it? Content isn’t it I suppose. I hope he hasn’t though that would be awful for them.
Although, a girl I know lost her part time job right at the beginning of the pandemic and the Universal Credit she gets now is almost identical to what her wage was? Maybe they’ve found the same or something? Not sure if that’s because she has a child and her partner works that she gets that or what the situation is. I’m not totally sure how UC works to be honest.