Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vlog - surely every adult walking with a child alongside a road (especially one she describes as a main road!) walks with them on the inside? She was walking with Roma on the edge of that narrow footpath!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I see she has been given a rug for free! Don't begrudge the kid but I do really wonder how kerry gets sent stuff when she doesn't even have over 300 likes per insta post and her YouTube videos probably are low views as well. Not accusing her of buying followers but is that when people have to do? Or is she sending begging letters? Grinds my gears because she puts such little effort into her yt vids, her Instagram posts could be much better too, she has low views and likes. I don't understand

Her new vlog - surely every adult walking with a child alongside a road (especially one she describes as a main road!) walks with them on the inside? She was walking with Roma on the edge of that narrow footpath!
Always makes me tense inside, she's always done that with her kids

Reactions: 4
So they are now making a mess by starting the playroom work.
Is the decking finished? Is arias bedroom done yet? Is the gas hob working?
it seems like they start jobs and can’t afford to finish them which is why they move onto the next job and do the bits that don’t cost anything. I would hate to buy that house after they’ve lived there. It would be a house of horrors.

Reactions: 17
Also I just can’t take to her kids at all (except aria, she’s a cutie) 🙈 I know it’s not their fault and Kerry has made them the way they are but I feel that by her being such a pushy and Braggy mum it’s rubbed off on them.

Don’t forget they’ve started the hallway too!
omg 🤣 yes!
they really are something else!

Reactions: 6
6.30am & the poor kid is dressed and posing on insta with birthday balloons. Whatever happened to relaxed mornings with each other opening presents & enjoying breakfast.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
6.30am & the poor kid is dressed and posing on insta with birthday balloons. Whatever happened to relaxed mornings with each other opening presents & enjoying breakfast.
I thought that too! Who gets their kids in to a fancy dress at that time? Instamums 😳

Also I just can’t take to her kids at all (except aria, she’s a cutie) 🙈 I know it’s not their fault and Kerry has made them the way they are but I feel that by her being such a pushy and Braggy mum it’s rubbed off on them.
Aria is brilliant!

Reactions: 5
Okay 2 things, which have probably been covered before but I’m new here 😊
1 - Roma Autumn who was born in Summer?!?!
2 - That throwback post of the loading sign on her pregnant belly. My dog could have done a better job of that, it’s so tacky and not well done at all. I would never have posted something that shoddy to Instagram.....

and that’s my Sunday morning moan done. Feel better now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Roma might be acing potty training but I’d take my still in nappy toddler‘s 9am wake up over a pre 7am wake up any day! 🤣
One thing Kerry’s kids don’t ace is sleep 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell shes keen all that food out already at 10.30!! Did they secretly celebrate yesterday and are now showing all pre filmed stuff?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they are now making a mess by starting the playroom work.
Is the decking finished? Is arias bedroom done yet? Is the gas hob working?
it seems like they start jobs and can’t afford to finish them which is why they move onto the next job and do the bits that don’t cost anything. I would hate to buy that house after they’ve lived there. It would be a house of horrors.
I had watch on you tube as not checked out in ages.
The vlog about play room is that her brother or freind talking.
I hope they get structural engineer in 1st before they take down anything.

I dont understand why they dont want a dining room.
Knocking down walls converting the outhouse cost thousands.
Watched the living room tour dont get me wrong it looks so much better than it did.
I dident realise the floor was wood vinyl.
Sofas better new layout.
Not keen on new tv chest of draws even worse now shes added kitchen handles it.
They saving new floor. Saving for new sofa.
Hate the curtains still.
The fire surround looks broken 1 side
The slips and fire a pr gift.

For someone skint they had a holiday
3 new kids tablets
New expresso machine with loads of pods.

I hope the hob works.
Sitting at the island doesnt look comfy
Have they given up on the garden and decking.
She said arias room to follow but is roma not meant to be sharing that room?

Still not keen on kitchen looks squashed and mismatched.
Made me chuckle mrs meldrum going for same worktop and brass hardware but copied char taylor for the bar stools.
I just wish conways finish inside before starting building work in sept.
Clearly that space has some complex issues supports normally there for reason and ideally need extension to make that space work.

Confused piper the dog where did he go and see that hes back.
Are they planning a 2nd puppy.

Reactions: 1
Just your typical mid morning snack there 👍🏻

Also, surely she should know to half cherry tomatoes like you do grapes? 😱

To be fair to her she hasn’t done a bad job on the cake. At least it looks homemade. And it’s not some boring beige insta cake with bow beaus animals on it.

Reactions: 5
Cake looks great, Kerry! I always make my kids cakes and, like Kerry, they always have that homemade look. But always lots of love in them! (And lots of buttercream to disguise the cracks 🤣)

• Heart