Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Blondie for the new title with most likes!

Thread 9 for all things Conway...

Quick summary of the last thread...
- Kerry actually posted some great content and shared some insightful posts into the BLM movement and temporarily turned us tattlers in to her fan club 🤫

- However it didn't last long, and she was back to her rude replies to followers in no time 🙄

- Aria now needs special supplies to ensure her "sensory boxes" or ticked ✅

- Wazza has been on furlough and possibly facing redundancy, yet Kezza thinks it would be a brilliant idea to book a family holiday 👀

- Spent £200 in the joules bargain bin and bought Sienna some new sliders. Poor lass has got to wear them every season for the next 2 years 🤷‍♀️

I think that's the gist of it!
Happy tattling 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's with her photos sitting on her kitchen worktop? My 2 year old does that sometimes while I chat to him, there is no need for a grown woman to do it 🙈 plus she admitted to being up alone so shes set the camera up to deliberately sit there acting like it's the most natural thing in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with her photos sitting on her kitchen worktop? My 2 year old does that sometimes while I chat to him, there is no need for a grown woman to do it 🙈 plus she admitted to being up alone so shes set the camera up to deliberately sit there acting like it's the most natural thing in the world!
Instagram life 🙄🙄🙄

Great recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came on here to say the exact same thing 😂😩 also it seems she is not that excited about their big trip today as no mention of it and she is up early feeling anxious? (Look at comments on photo). And saw Warrens story of the big surprise and how does Aria still have that tatty old spiderman hat? 😩😩

Reactions: 2
Why does the girls hair look neater when they’ve been in bed than it does during the day time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she do a big food shop yesterday knowing she was going away for 4 days? I'd never do a food shop before going away!

Reactions: 4
Why does every vlog have to pay homage to the fact she still breastfeeds! I breastfeed my 16 month old so not against extended feeding at all but the way she “sells” it like it’s hell. Roma rules the house. My 16 month old is a mummy’s girl for sure. She’d probably chose me over any other person but I’m not a slave to her either. She doesn’t demand to be picked up & cuddled all day & I don’t have to rock her to sleep in a pram. If I were watching her without any prior knowledge I’d never breastfeed as she shows she has created a clingy monster with Roma. She tries to put the kids into ideal boxes rather than just going with it & seeing what works. Let’s face it what works one day probably won’t work the next. Also I understand every kid is different & you have to parent them different even siblings but she’s so desperate for YouTube views she wants the kid with sensory delays and the attachment kid just to tick boxes & get the views in so she can use that hashtag 🙈
Also she needs to size up on clothes for Sienna! She isn’t a petite girl. My first is tall & always have to buy 2 sizes bigger to fit her legs.

Reactions: 17
Why does every vlog have to pay homage to the fact she still breastfeeds! I breastfeed my 16 month old so not against extended feeding at all but the way she “sells” it like it’s hell. Roma rules the house. My 16 month old is a mummy’s girl for sure. She’d probably chose me over any other person but I’m not a slave to her either. She doesn’t demand to be picked up & cuddled all day & I don’t have to rock her to sleep in a pram. If I were watching her without any prior knowledge I’d never breastfeed as she shows she has created a clingy monster with Roma. She tries to put the kids into ideal boxes rather than just going with it & seeing what works. Let’s face it what works one day probably won’t work the next. Also I understand every kid is different & you have to parent them different even siblings but she’s so desperate for YouTube views she wants the kid with sensory delays and the attachment kid just to tick boxes & get the views in so she can use that hashtag 🙈
Also she needs to size up on clothes for Sienna! She isn’t a petite girl. My first is tall & always have to buy 2 sizes bigger to fit her legs.
shes always got to show it on her story as well sorry guys Roma is having a meltdown so I can’t get anything done Etc. Sorry but when my child is having a meltdown the last thing I think of is picking up my phone for Instagram. All she’s doing is showing that she’s pandered to her child’s every whim when unnecessary and created a clingy, needy child who runs rings around her and then spends every video complaining about how tired she is etc. She’s so boring 😴

Reactions: 7
Why did she do a big food shop yesterday knowing she was going away for 4 days? I'd never do a food shop before going away!
I wondered that! We are going away on Monday and I did a mini shop yesterday and agonised over it all thinking "will we use this in 5 days?"

Reactions: 2
Do you think warren’s mum has paid for the holiday and is going with? It would explain why they were suddenly so desperate to book something. Can’t think of any other reason why you’d book something when you’re at risk of redundancy... it’s total madness.

Do you think warren’s mum has paid for the holiday and is going with? It would explain why they were suddenly so desperate to book something. Can’t think of any other reason why you’d book something when you’re at risk of redundancy... it’s total madness.
no I think they’re just stupid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched the video about Warrens redundancy (was curious) and it seemed very likely and even Kerry seemed concerned about the implications it may have on the family. She said she doesn’t earn enough to cover bills and she will have to consider getting a job. Madness that they are now swanning off to a theme park for days (i don’t even class that as a holiday) they are not smart at all!

Reactions: 7
I was going to say maybe they booked before finding out about warrens job but that can’t be right surely, as she filmed the vlog beforehand.
Who knows, they’ve always had weird priorities haven’t they. August time for parents (at least, all the parents I know!) is a bigger month for outgoings what with new uniform and school shoes etc, along with it being the school holidays.

Reactions: 5
I still find it so bizarre that they’ve spent a load of money on a non essential trip when Warren is on notice of redundancy. They really aren’t the brightest are they?

Reactions: 9
I was going to say maybe they booked before finding out about warrens job but that can’t be right surely, as she filmed the vlog beforehand.
Who knows, they’ve always had weird priorities haven’t they. August time for parents (at least, all the parents I know!) is a bigger month for outgoings what with new uniform and school shoes etc, along with it being the school holidays.
Nope they literally booked 2 days ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ All over instagram. They are so irresponsible

Why are they still at home. With these short breaks you have the day in the park before you check in the hotel.
When we've gone it's up early, to the park for opening time to make the most of it!
At over £400 just before redundancy I'd be making the most of it not still on the sofa at 1pm!

Why are they still at home. With these short breaks you have the day in the park before you check in the hotel.
When we've gone it's up early, to the park for opening time to make the most of it!
At over £400 just before redundancy I'd be making the most of it not still on the sofa at 1pm!
I thought that. Probably waiting on Roma to tell them they can go lol seen as she rules the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Warren's stories; staged as f*ck! The children clearly had been told to react after being told of camera. Arseholes....wazza & kez!