Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justlurking1

Oh fuck me that charity shop haul 🤦🏻‍♀️
“I’m always looking to add things to my wardrobe, especially if it’s my style”...she literally has no style?
“I think this would look great with a gold spray paint in our kitchen on the island”...hun, it’s a breakfast bar and your hob doesn’t even work.

She was CLEARLY hoping to reach new viewers with the ‘secondhand September’ thing. The amount of times she said “my husband” instead of just Warren.
This is what irritates me about her. Always ALWAYS trying to make herself out to be something that she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh fuck me that charity shop haul 🤦🏻‍♀️
“I’m always looking to add things to my wardrobe, especially if it’s my style”...she literally has no style?
“I think this would look great with a gold spray paint in our kitchen on the island”...hun, it’s a breakfast bar and you’re hob doesn’t even work.

She was CLEARLY hoping to reach new viewers with the ‘secondhand September’ thing. The amount of times she said “my husband” instead of just Warren.
This is what irritates me about her. Always ALWAYS trying to make herself out to be something that she’s not.
The ‘island’ thing annoys me too. Surely an island has 4 sides? Isnt that the whole concept - that it’s not attached to anything? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
That’s exactly what she’s talking about, but too idiotic to realise Bento box is the style and not the specific name. People have suggested other things in the comments and she’s basically saying no to al of them 🙄 so why bother asking?!
There’s absolutely no way I’d pay £25 for a lunchbox it’s ridiculous my sons got a paw patrol lunch bag we’ve already got the separate tubs if we need them but I did also get the sistema box with the different compartments and water bottle and that’s been absolutely fine think I paid £5-£6 on amazon for it

Also I can believe she’s seriously considering spending £75 on 3 lunchboxes when she doesn’t even have a working hob! Priorities right there 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also why has she cut of the photo so you can’t see what the other side of the bed looks like and see the other bed side table!! Prob because all the mess has been put that side 😂😂

So the cots gone where is Roma sleeping?? In their bed????
on her recent vlog it looks like Roma has a mattress on the floor. Probably so Kezza can call it a ’montessori floor bed’ 🙄

• Haha

TangerineCheesecake

Why would you film aria so upset!! What sort of mum thinks about picking up a camera and filming her child in such distress, yes it’s real life but the fact she had to go ‘right aria sit up here, wait a minute while I get the camera and set it up and film you crying’ is just heart breaking!

• Sad
  • Heart

gee13

VIP Member
I just find it so funny how all these influencer mums preached about staying home etc etc then the second they get the chance off they pop to busy places 🤣 they need the content so bad it’s worth risking catching corona for.. prob make content out of that too to be fair! I just don’t think I’d be rushing off to hotels and theme parks or like LJC and HM off to France 🤦🏻‍♀️

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Yeah wow she's losing her hair
Probably because she’s stressed to the max Cos she’s the only one relied on to do things in that house. Kids, cooking, cleaning.. she’s basically there to be milked dry by Roma, she gets no sleep Cos she’s made a rod for her own back and her husbands a lazy wanker. I feel for her but feel like she’s taken too many wrong turns where Roma is concerned and now she’s landed herself in hot water she can’t get out of and can’t be bothered to preserve with either

Justreading

VIP Member
If you're going to insta your bedroom surely you at least take 10 mins to tidy it, make the bed!!!!!! And make it properly insta worthy! Such a half arsed attempt!

37BBL

VIP Member
Awful choice she made to film Aria in that state. Regardless of how this is her 'job' and she says she shows real life, the ups and downs etc, you need to draw the line. Showing your daughter uncontrollably crying and shaking with blood trickling down her leg, for views, is just awful. Her explanation that she had carried her for 10 minutes and given her calpol and water etc makes it worse, she had clearly been distressed for quite a while then. So sit with her and cuddle her, not prop her up in the prime filming spot and get those shots. You can even see her at one point checking that she is in the shot, awful. Just awful.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
They brought a £160k ex council house because that was all they could afford but drives a £60k discovery!!!!! Ok kerry you carry on the show just to look good and keep up with the other insta twats.
I live and own a £650k house and drive a car worth £26k because I don’t feel the need to put on a pretentious image. For me having a decent roof over my families heads with a working hob is far more important than showing off when in fact you can’t even afford to drive that car!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your priorities right you absolute moron
But you are doing exactly what you are moaning at her for doing. Boasting about what you have to make others (her in this case) feel bad. You must be intelligent to have earned the money to buy that house so surely you know that is an unattainable life style for many in the population. Particularly at the moment was massive redundancies.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
#raisingcapablekids

odd hashtag seen as her two year old isn’t capable of sleeping in her own bed or self settling & still sleeps like a one year old with multiple naps and feeds on demand. She’s very selective isn’t she?!
she can’t decide what kind of parent she wants to be half the time! She’s very contradictory

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t record my kids in that state and send it to my husband, family or friends to tell them what’s happened so why would you film her so distressed for your tens of thousands of viewers to see?? Aria’s distress isn’t Kerry’s content to film and make profit from, that may be my ‘opinion’ but surely any parent let alone anyone with a moral bone in their body would agree?! Disgusting. And the way she keeps looking in the camera to make sure they are in frame makes my stomach turn.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
The comment ‘you’re not a vlogger, you wouldn’t understand’ really pees me off. No love, I’m not a vlogger and nor would I want to be. But I am a Mum, and no mothering instincts would ever want to make me film my child in distress even if I have ‘carried her home and cuddled her..blah’. Just no! Poor Aria, being exploited when most vulnerable for views and likes. Shame on you Kerry.

The thing that gets me with this pair is they try so hard to seem like they have money by buying or being gifted material things. For example, the kids will turn up at school in a range rover, with bento lunch boxes, whilst Kerry tells them their robotic machines are cleaning and cutting. So from the outside they look like they are financially comfortable; when in reality they have a cooker that doesn't work completely, lots of jobs they have had to scrimp on or make huge cutbacks with, as well as buying a house that requires far too much work doing to it than they can afford.

Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a small house or driving an older car etc if your children are clothed in appropriate clothing, it doesn't matter where it's from as long as it's clean and the correct size. You don't need to have a range cooker, just an average working one will be fine.

Some influencers have partners with high incomes or wealthy parents etc Kerry doesn't have that. Which is absolutely fine and is more relatable than all the others. She needs to embrace the situation she is in a try to make content that is for the viewers she has not the ones she wishes she had.
I used to like the videos she did when she'd make up little Easter or Halloween bags from the pound shop. Or little birthday presents. Nothing crazy just a little token thing, that was more relatable than the £££'s worth of high end stuff some influencers try to peddle.

Kerry is well and truly lost at the minute and desperately needs to find her unique selling point.

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I think she’s killed warren and buried him behind the wall and covered it with panelling. I cannot fathom where he is or WHAT he does all day on furlough? She seems to do everything, all school runs, all meals, all shopping and cleaning.

Maybe he’s very busy “at the unit”?

• Haha
And tonnes of yogurts 🤔

how embarrassing walking around with one arm on your glasses, jack duckworths looked better 😂
This is what gets me about her! All fur coat no knickers, happy drive round in her bloody range rover, packing the kids £25 lunch boxes but can't fix/get a decent pair of glasses or run a brush through the kids hair 🤷‍♀️🤣
Unless it's Roma's tiny pony tail of course 🙈 because that's more important than the bigger two looking neat for school!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
It’s stupid anyway, any early years practitioner will tell you reciting numbers to 10 doesn’t show any actual awareness of what numbers means. It’s just like reciting a nursery rhyme. It isn’t really counting at all. Same with parroting the phrases kerry gave her. It doesn’t mean she has any idea what it means at all. But Kerry is too silly to realise that, and too busy trying to show off

• Heart

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I think Warren needs to reaffirm his definition of a troll. Out of all the influencers Kez and Waz are the least interesting and quite frankly harmless in terms of any controversy they cause. What I do object to Warren is you insinuating that suicide happens through being “trolled”! As someone who has suffered losing two family members that way I can assure you suicide is a lot more complex than that. The underlying issues that cause suicide are t as simple as “someone slagged my kids bento £25 box” 🙄 Educate yourself Warren you absolute balloon and do one. Oh and Warren your not exactly kind are you sticking your finger up to folk on IG and ripping people off for £300 trainers and not refunding so think on fat boy think on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha