Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video has been up nearly 18 hours and only has 1.2k views 🤦🏽‍♀️ how many subs does she have on YT?

Reactions: 1
Her latest video has been up nearly 18 hours and only has 1.2k views 🤦🏽‍♀️ how many subs does she have on YT?
I’m sure they got a shout-out ages ago by The Ingham Family and they had a sharp increase in followers after that. Most of them don’t watch though.

Really? Why would they want a shout out from that family 😒 nobody should associate with them since the dad was grooming young girls. 😡
I can't believe they are still going

Reactions: 6
I think they have about 25,000 now don’t they? Quite a respectable amount but their views are low considering.

A fitness class would do her the world of good. She needs to be meeting new people and widening her world a little bit. If they don’t need her to be earning maybe she could pick up a job with a couple of hours.

Really? Why would they want a shout out from that family 😒 nobody should associate with them since the dad was grooming young girls. 😡
I can't believe they are still going
Totally agree. Though in fairness this was before all of that came out! I remember it because when it happened Kerry really changed her thumbnail style to have the stupid arrows like the inghams etc

Reactions: 5
Copying other instagrammers with £75 worth of lunch box completely ignoring her followers recommendations - Well done Kerry- think for yourself for a change 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Copying other instagrammers with £75 worth of lunch box completely ignoring her followers recommendations - Well done Kerry- think for yourself for a change 🙄
Not forgetting the panelling they are doing in the hall way. Took that "inspiration" from a YouTuber too! I can't believe she actually spent £75 on LUNCHBOXES 🤯🤯 and she "thinks they will be OK". They better be absolutely amazing for that price and use them until they are adults and moved out. Can't wait to see what she puts in there, apparently they don't fit sandwiches?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not forgetting the panelling they are doing in the hall way. Took that "inspiration" from a YouTuber too! I can't believe she actually spent £75 on LUNCHBOXES 🤯🤯 and she "thinks they will be OK". They better be absolutely amazing for that price and use them until they are adults and moved out. Can't wait to see what she puts in there, apparently they don't fit sandwiches?!!
But please, Instamums would never send their children a SANDWICH. How can you get likes with that?!

“A week of bento lunch boxes” video coming up in... 10 days?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The panelling is going to be a disaster. I remember when they tiled that floor I saw that one side of the hallway didn’t have a skirting board yet so they tiled right upto the wall. The other side of the wall did have a skirting board, so they tiled upto the board.
now they’re doing panelling. It’s not going to be level. Even if they’ve got a skirting board now on that side of wall - one side will have tile underneath and the other won’t.
It will be literally impossible to have level panelling that looks the same on both sides 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can Kezza not think for herself she’s to copy Meldrum’s tit bento boxes and Ash, Eilidh and Liza’s 90’s panelling 🙄 I think those boxes are a bit babyish for Sienna.

Reactions: 7
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Why does she ask for recommendations or help when she already has made her mind up?!?
I wondered if she had already brought them as she shared a discount code and said it worked. Glad i spent 8 quid on 4 lunch boxes ikea it would hurt me spend 75 quid on lunch boxes.

Reactions: 3
Can Kezza not think for herself she’s to copy Meldrum’s tit bento boxes and Ash, Eilidh and Liza’s 90’s panelling 🙄 I think those boxes are a bit babyish for Sienna.
I agree, they don't look like they hold much to fill her up. I think they look right for kids up to about 6?

Reactions: 3
How much for a lunch box!??!! I think she is the kind to get something like that in the hope the teacher notices haha

• Haha
She's so bleeping irritating, but I don’t actually dislike Kerry. Both her and Warren are just so gormless.

How much would hob have cost to fix
£75 or more

They have vinyl in the lounge and child's bedroom.
No carpet on the stairs just used free frenchic paint.
They give all the vibes they struggling for cash.
With warren on furlough and maybe made redundant.
Expensive car on finance
Kitchen repayments every month on top of mortgage.

75 quid on lunch boxes totally daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Senseless. She is totally lost again. Those bento style boxes just encourage more snacky eating as well cos you feel like you have to fill every bloody compartment!!