Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dishwasher is probably full from the night before! Always looks that way on videos. Would not surprise me if that's broken too 😄

Reactions: 1
Yeah she can't keep anything nice. Weird question but what is it above their bed? Is it a window or a terrible mirror!

Glasses have been missing, thought she needed them for seeing,not fashion
I thought that.....interesting timing, seeing the slating she got on here for them. 🤔
Also, £2 vest top whilst holding up an item of clothing that you can clearly see the end of the price label saying .50 - if you’re going to show these things, at least get the price right!

And tonnes of yogurts 🤔

how embarrassing walking around with one arm on your glasses, jack duckworths looked better 😂
This is what gets me about her! All fur coat no knickers, happy drive round in her bloody range rover, packing the kids £25 lunch boxes but can't fix/get a decent pair of glasses or run a brush through the kids hair 🤷‍♀️🤣
Unless it's Roma's tiny pony tail of course 🙈 because that's more important than the bigger two looking neat for school!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what gets me about her! All fur coat no knickers, happy drive round in her bloody range rover, packing the kids £25 lunch boxes but can't fix/get a decent pair of glasses or run a brush through the kids hair 🤷‍♀️🤣
Unless it's Roma's tiny pony tail of course 🙈 because that's more important than the bigger two looking neat for school!
And the hob she’s still no working hob on that big range cooker but all for the gram 🤣 wonder if she’ll actually do any housework now the kids are all out during the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure opticians are still allowing you to take your specs there to be repaired 🤔 they usually do them whilst you wait too. It’s a 5 minute job.
You’re welcome Kez 👋

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure opticians are still allowing you to take your specs there to be repaired 🤔 they usually do them whilst you wait too. It’s a 5 minute job.
You’re welcome Kez 👋
Yeah they are I took mine to be tightened and my sons fixed no problem

Aria’s hair in her latest picture of them in the park. What a mess. They just look so Unpresentable. I know kids will be kids and it’s the end of the day so maybe at the start of the day it was tidy but they just look so disheveled all the time. I take pride in how my child goes to school and want her to look nice all of the time. Why aren’t all mothers like that? Surely you don’t want to do absolutely ANYTHING to allow other kids to make fun of your children. Especially for looking scruffy because kids are nasty sometimes and if I can do any little thing to prevent people being nasty to my child then I will. Laaaaaaz-itis

Reactions: 6
#raisingcapablekids

odd hashtag seen as her two year old isn’t capable of sleeping in her own bed or self settling & still sleeps like a one year old with multiple naps and feeds on demand. She’s very selective isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#raisingcapablekids

odd hashtag seen as her two year old isn’t capable of sleeping in her own bed or self settling & still sleeps like a one year old with multiple naps and feeds on demand. She’s very selective isn’t she?!
she can’t decide what kind of parent she wants to be half the time! She’s very contradictory

Reactions: 12
#raisingcapablekids

It’s a hashtag from Jordan Page, who seems to be one of her favourites atm. Quite often Jordan reposts things that tag her or use her hashtags.

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to get reposts from big you tubers so she can gain more followers 🤔

Just watched the routine video, noticed she had garlic bread from the night before on the side while preparing porridge pots for the girl.

She doesn't have her tit together at all. Always comes across as very scatty, disorganised and lazy but tries to come across like a teacher to the girls.

Fab life lesson to teach your daughters kerry would be to tidy up the mess you make, and then you can sit down.

I bet their house smells.

Reactions: 6
It’s a hashtag from Jordan Page, who seems to be one of her favourites atm. Quite often Jordan reposts things that tag her or use her hashtags.
I doubt jordon has any intrest in Kerry
She's much more organised and frugal.
However i suspect she's hugely wealthy, they live in massive home and are mormans.
She encourages her kids to do chores.
Not make a mess , not pickup or use dangerous power tools.
Jordon very brash and businesslike.
I do actually quite enjoy some of her content.
Baffled how Kerry is trying to be like her.

Garlic bread from the night before 🤮 nah, I mean left overs are one thing but 3 pieces of a 39p aldi garlic bread really don’t need to be left on the side for someone to eat the next day really does it lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt jordon has any intrest in Kerry
She's much more organised and frugal.
However i suspect she's hugely wealthy, they live in massive home and are mormans.
She encourages her kids to do chores.
Not make a mess , not pickup or use dangerous power tools.
Jordon very brash and businesslike.
I do actually quite enjoy some of her content.
Baffled how Kerry is trying to be like her.
As if Jordan Page would notice Kezza and Wozza, she has 485k followers on Instagram and 849k subscribers on YouTube! Dream on Kezza

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How set up was her dancing while painting so cringe!!

also as if they have brought a grass cutting robot!! So bloody lazy just cut it your self!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3