Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Different mindset GUUUUYSSSSS!!!! How did you not notice it??? 😂😂

She's had some rant on her facebook about not sharing her opinions, and that this world is fucked.

What's fucked is your mindset. Thinking you can turn the NHS clapping about you, posting a black square in support of BLM, and deleting it. Twice!!! Fooling all your followers, promoting crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly this girl is so infuriating, ‘some people won’t like you no matter how kind you are’ you aren’t kind, you are a self absorbed cunt, and I am sure like everyone on here, I am not insecure about my own life because I’m about 8 years younger and have a lot more to be proud of than you do, 32 this year and fucking pathetic, no car, house, job, partner.. so envious

Attachments

• Heart
It’s a gain! 😂😂

so she’s clearly lied to Instagram about what she’s been eating and drinking, and if im honest I reckon it’s more than a 4 pound gain, but she doesn’t want to admit a higher number!! Hahahahahaha.

back again with the bullshit excuse of, it’s been hot so water retention.....😂 that excuse only works for maintains, not a bloody 4lb gain when all you’ve eaten is dust all week....HA! best Saturday morning I’ve had in a while!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Annie65

VIP Member
I’ll come back in 3 Years time checking her Instagram and she will still be spouting all the bull she is now with no progress.

At the risk of sounding as pathetic as our Kirsty babes, my post in Nutricrew amassed more likes than she's ever gotten on there. Likes mean sod all to me, but it must hurt when you're a celeb like our Kirst' and nobodies get more engagement than you do.

It's been nice to have a little break away from her. I've blocked her on FB so that I don't have to endure the sad food posts. The bleating "mindset" quotes she steals from Pinterest or any of her shite for that matter.

Edit: Anyway, nice to see that I didn't miss much whilst away. Some off chicken paddling in a pool of piss-water. Now that's content, our Kirst'!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hdiidbein

I’d be absolutely fuming if that was all the progress I’d made in 2 years!
I have to say I get a bit triggered sometimes when people on here go on about how long it takes people to lose their weight. My problem with Kirsty is that she lies about how much she has lost and pretended she was making progress when she wasn't. I think it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone to comment on how long it takes someone to make progress or when people say oh well I've lost 6 stone in 6 months so why hasn't she. It has taken me 2.5 years to lost 4.5 stone. I've done it slowly but healthily. I haven't restricted myself too much and I know when I am finished losing weight that I have addressed my issues with food and worked for my health. I couldn't care less how long it takes for someone to make progress, the issue with this eejit is that her attitude stinks and she lies about what she eats and her losses. I do not think it's fair to make a blanket statement that you would be raging if this is the only progress you made in two years because if you did it in a healthy way, this might be enough for you. Tired of people acting like if you don't lose all your weight in a set amount of time then you're somehow failing. Sorry for the rant. I don't actually mean it against your comment as such, just something that has always bothered me on these threads. It promotes restriction by making people feel like they aren't losing fast enough.

• Heart

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Her entire life is Instagram. Honestly the strangest woman I’ve ever come across.

I also think the reason she never makes any progress is because she isn’t doing it for her. If she was serious about losing weight she would just crack on and bloody do it. It’s all The Kirsty Show - everything is about filming and talking to her phone and showing off for validation from strangers. Stage school kid gone wrong. She only “works out” so she can film herself. If she was giving it some welly she wouldn’t even be able to hold her phone, let alone talk. Everything is an act for her “audience”.

Me again, lol. So she posted a video saying she’s in the garage and she’s going to do 30 minutes on the bike and then a HIIT. Great, off you go then Chubba, workout. 5 minutes later ... “hello July” on her grid. Thought you were working out love? No? Still playing on your phone? Ok then ......

Smash your goals this monF guys. It’s July, a new monF. I think there are 30 days in July? Or is it 31? I don’t even know (it’s 31 you thick twat). Anyway, yeah, it’s a new monF!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hdiidbein

It’s a gain! 😂😂

so she’s clearly lied to Instagram about what she’s been eating and drinking, and if im honest I reckon it’s more than a 4 pound gain, but she doesn’t want to admit a higher number!! Hahahahahaha.

back again with the bullshit excuse of, it’s been hot so water retention.....😂 that excuse only works for maintains, not a bloody 4lb gain when all you’ve eaten is dust all week....HA! best Saturday morning I’ve had in a while!
*lists excuses* "no excuses though!"

*lists excuses* "no excuses though!"
How does one be upset but not bothered?

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
She doesn’t celebrate anyone else’s success in the fb group! She also hasn’t posted any of her shit meals until this morning because she must know they look fcking hideous compared to everyone else’s.
I noticed that. I have never seen her congratulate anybody on weight loss.
it is jealousy.

Reactions: 12

Member2009

Chatty Member
She is unreal! I knew it was about her as soon as I read it as I saw she had posted the info in her stories. She has to try and make out she knows everything when she knows nothing at all!

She is not calorie counting. She is eating a meal replacement shake and then eating processed shit and avocado because she thinks it is good for her! Imagine being that stupid!

• Heart
  • Haha

Shinyhappy

“Going to eat more fibre, more protein, more colourful foods” and tattle didn’t even get a mention for the solid advice we’ve provided her with. But she doesn’t read here does she 👀 also can’t cope with the speed at which she walks, that’s my pace browsing the aisles in the supermarket

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
Who has a sandwich with a bag of crisps AND a meal replacement shake???

The clue is in the name Kirsty MEAL REPLACEMENT!

I wonder if Dare will cut ties with the racist idiot!

• Haha

Foundmypeople

#plussizeblogger - where exactly is your blog love?? Send us the link. Because all I see is a weightloss instagram account with no real weightloss and a load of bullshit quotes you use to fit that days narrative 🤔🤔🤔

Well she doesn’t post it because bizarrely she doesn’t like people to know exactly how much she weighs because it’s personal apparently so if she showed the scales it would give it away. She most probably doesn’t even believe the scales, I’m not sure she realises she’s a big as she is 😕
Yeah you can see it now: scales - 20st5, Kirsty - we’ll call it 12st

• Haha